Question: Spawning the tamable vixen??

Society
Wasted
Samantha Naraya Flynn
Wiki says it's in Hell at 34661 x 22265, but the only thing in that area is Demon Hackers.

I'm assuming you have to kill the Demon Hackers....but how many?

Anyone know?

No...not "Blonde Android" pet. "Vixen" pet. Wiki has two separate entries. I have the Blonde Android. Was looking for the Vixen.

Any ideas?

In the Crib raid instance, there is a room with dice, roll it untill you hit snake eyes and it will spawn few vixen in the next room and one of them(or all?) are tamable. Did it very long time ago, so not sure if it still works that way. Should work on any level of instance.

In the Crib raid instance, there is a room with dice, roll it untill you hit snake eyes and it will spawn few vixen in the next room and one of them(or all?) are tamable. Did it very long time ago, so not sure if it still works that way. Should work on any level of instance.

I think they nerfed that. Snake Eyes just respawns the instance. None of the respawns were tamable. Rolling for it again in the same instance did nothing. :(

Appreciate the suggestions!

Snake eyes restarts the Booty raid instance (the short one you can't die in), but in Crib raid (with the dudes with baseball bats and zombies at the end) it just spawns the 3 vixen, they are dancing around poles if I recall correctly. Been ages, so might have been changed too ofc.

Anyway, if it won't work and you will find your self on Caly, just ping me, I have one tamed, so you can have it.

Ah...yeah...wrong instance I was thinkin' of. Thanks for pointing that out. I gots it now. :)

Wiki says it's in Hell at 34661 x 22265, but the only thing in that area is Demon Hackers.

I'm assuming you have to kill the Demon Hackers....but how many?

Anyone know?

Yes, you have to kill the Hackers. I got it to spawn several times before like 5 years ago. I don't remember the exact number of Hackers you have to kill, but my guess is it's either 500 or 1k.

GL,

Legends

Yes, you have to kill the Hackers. I got it to spawn several times before like 5 years ago. I don't remember the exact number of Hackers you have to kill, but my guess is it's either 500 or 1k.

GL,

Legends
likely 1000. Same numbers as most other tameable spawns on other planets...

Back