Speaker, the born again noob.

Speaker

Provider
Society
Death Legion
Hello everybody,
Some of you might remember me from the way back PE. I'm an original Death Legion member, formerly of MoM, and Swedish Brotherhood. Anyhow, I'm thinking of starting to play again for fun, doing some trading (I left quite a few peds in game when I left). It'd be really nice to say hi to all my old friends from PE, so if you're out there, say hello. Also, if anyone i know has a soc that needs another member, let me know.

Later,
Speaker :dunce:

OMG Speaker!

My fellow MoM friend :). Probably don't remember me though... but i do. Welcome back!

Hi and welcome back.

/Kjetil :cool:

Speaker said:
Hooters, how could I forget? Good to see you. :)

Yay! You remember :). If you need any help ingame, i am always available for friends :).

Speaker is back w00t!

WB br0

:smoke:

Yo Mr. Speaker...WB and Welcome to DAMAGE Inc. :cool:

Now grab a siggie and slap it on!!!! :D

Yay! Mostly remember you from the old EP forum :D Welcome back!

Thats the 2nd returning DL member ive seen in 2 days?
Conspiracy, im telling YA!!

(oh, and wb)

now go get MkVenner from usrv.de and DL will be ready to go. :laugh:

<DL_Audie> you know im glad i dont know you all in real life come to san diego, you will have 100 percent marine up your ass

why would we have to get him from there? he hangs on ventrilo :)

and boomer is fat

welcome to the club dom!

Thanks Terranator. Remember the Dictator of Calypso!

welcome back speaker m8 : ) who will come back next... fever? ;P

welcome back, of course i remember a Death Legion and it's members, all BAHQ etc. other badass wannabees are just lil pussies compared to u guys back in the day :kos:

LOLOLOL now I remember DL and all the fun they created! So much fun ppl got banned, right? :laugh: Hope they regroup and start war against all other societies, seriously! Need some action in EU again! :sniper: :nana:

Theres only one original "badass" society and they where called cloud kids by the noobs, combibo killers amongs certain societies and coat killers by themselves... Wonder why they would want to kill coats anywas, didnt think theyre alive...

Any other wannabe badass soc is just bleak copies :laugh:

Dl

DL LIVES - Bringing back FeveR ...and Farha roams amongst the masses still ;) - 145 agility is rather noobish with 103 health :)

Tigerman said:
Thats the 2nd returning DL member ive seen in 2 days?
Conspiracy, im telling YA!!

(oh, and wb)

Make that 3

:D

THIS IS GONNA BE GRRRRREEAAAT!!!!! :naughty:

holy crap is boomer really going to play, z0mg.

i would be there playing too but i am in the land of 3 dollar 6 packs of corona for 6 weeks.

Shame corona is such a crappy beer...

Well, as soon as my 7 day disbanment of Di goes thru, ill be more than honored to become DL, its been a dream ever since I was PK`d like a mug by you guys 3 years ago!!!! :rolleyes:

Now this could make the rig interesting again... :laugh:

so this means death legion is back in business? shit, i might have to come out of retirement to check that out :silly2: :D :silly2:

ZippO said:
so this means death legion is back in business? shit, i might have to come out of retirement to check that out :silly2: :D :silly2:

Dont sing it baby.....BRING IT!!!! ;)

He, WB man!
Mayby you remember me ;) (DL mate)
anyway, I'm still noob:D mayby with some experience :D and "more" peds :laugh:

WB, Speaker. Nice to see that some old players find their way back to PE... er... EU :D

Back