Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

I seriously can't believe how many people here are wondering if these will have an UL warp drive. Are you kidding me?

They will NEVER I repeat NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER drop 25 UL warp drives into this game I don't give a fuck if they were paid 500k ped for each one, it wouldn't happen, you are all insane, good day.

who knows? everything is possible now.

forza mindark! forza colonisti ferraristi :)

I seriously can't believe how many people here are wondering if these will have an UL warp drive. Are you kidding me?

They will NEVER I repeat NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER drop 25 UL warp drives into this game I don't give a fuck if they were paid 500k ped for each one, it wouldn't happen, you are all insane, good day.

Why not??

Bidding competition is expected to be fierce

I would NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR expect a fierce competition without ul warp.. Besides only 25+25 people at any time can be transported this way ( I dont think there will be a separate device which can be then removed and used on MS/privateer) and out of those 25 , some will be with lazy bones like me or worse who wouldnt care about using it optimally all the time :)

If they are UL warp drives I wonder what the decay per warp is gonna be and how its repaired

One would hope its speed and SI that will make these QUADs special.
Funny thing is MA knows this would cause a crazy thread like this. Would be nice for a MA rep to clarify these things or even our beloved good communicators the caly dev team to post some words

ok, im really disappointed that MA were not able to create a new model.....
space is already looking creepy, compared to other "computergamespaces", why not at least introduce new models instead of a duplicate ship with other texture.

Funny thing is MA knows this would cause a crazy thread like this. Would be nice for a MA rep to clarify these things or even our beloved good communicators the caly dev team to post some words

Only official i have seen so far on the forum (not thread) is Elias|Mindark but no response.

That is possible too. If they gave it crazy speed or 50k SI to go along with ( doubt the SI will be special but ya never know) , however if they are expecting a 100k price tag to be reached, I feel a ul warp capability inbuilt will go a long way in getting them there.

I agree that MA should give more details for the ship before the actual sale, but i guess they want the suspense to last a bit longer :)

It's gonna be soooooo easy to make pirates waste their money when they get these quads with warp :) Muhahahahaha

Anyone noticed that red/yellow little planet(?) behind the Quad-Wing?

MindArk planning to release a "Ferrari" planet???
:smoke:

Yes.

Planet Michael.

Sorry fans. Both.

I find it funny that it says it will help you defeat pirates, when really I think the people buying these WILL be pirates. They are about to let pirates rule space. MA Pro Pirate once again?
Only thing I care about is MS owners and how this will affect them.
As for the Ferrari thing, sad thing is I doubt they will even notice because MA doesn't advertise this game and not many people have even heard of it. (negative nacy alert!)

It's gonna be soooooo easy to make pirates waste their money when they get these quads with warp :) Muhahahahaha

You sure about that?

Why do you think they are selling these ships at 50k, because they can in some way make ped.

Thus, long story short, pirates are set to make some nice bucks next update.

Agreed with Hardwrath

Ferrari definitly can sue Mindark for copying their logo.

:duh:

Well, if they run into trouble, they can always replace the Equus with a Hogglo (old-style).

I just sent Rarri and email about this.

Will post the reply, if I get one.

I know atleast 5 exploits that noone of the devs has probably thought about when implementing these - why do you screw over a screwed space implementation even more before you took the time to fix what made your concept fail in the first place - going to write you a support case to give you some hints mindark :rolleyes:

Because it is guaranteed to bring you in ~ $200K

Because of the high SI of the XXIV, the current (L) Quads, other Privateers, and also Motherships are not a real threat to me. These new Quads won't be either.

Can you transport people planet to planet? This new quad can.

I don't thin its unreasonable if the warp drives are integrated and can't be removed.

I still can't believe that these are real. It is an incredibly stupid idea and more so unrealistic expectation of value.

I know atleast 5 exploits that noone of the devs has probably thought about when implementing these - why do you screw over a screwed space implementation even more before you took the time to fix what made your concept fail in the first place - going to write you a support case to give you some hints mindark :rolleyes:

because they need 1.2M ped to not finish years with red balance ?

because they need 1.2M ped to not finish years with red balance ?

I think there is more truth to this than most would like to believe. Or they have a $125k payment coming up and needed to raise some quick cash.

5 grand starting bid?

No fucking way.

Let's see, I could buy this 2 person red POS, or I could buy a privateer and generate some income as well as do future cargo missions for about the same price.

Only an idiot would buy these ships.

I'm sorry for the old hangar owners. This should have been their thing.

I think there is more truth to this than most would like to believe. Or they have a $125k payment coming up and needed to raise some quick cash.

Called MA office Xmas party lol

I find it funny that it says it will help you defeat pirates, when really I think the people buying these WILL be pirates.
I find it hard to believe that even all pirates together in all years looted > 50k ped tt of dung to make a bid :silly2:

I just popped by to have a look how things are going in EU and half-expected a Christmas bank-robbery by MA.

Leaving with a smug grin.

untitled_835659.jpg

And I thought every warp drive was UL, I guess they are not....:silly2:

trololololol
You are starting a thread for a hoax?

Hoax maybe :D?

its a Joke/Hoax

a joke/hoax - soon we will see ;)

Meanwhile: Calypso AH pages: 756. Historical minimum. [/COLOR]
The new auction changes will mean Calypso auction will dip even lower.

MA already answered in OP "The new two-seater luxury vessels feature a warp drive for rapid interplanetary travel,..."
I gues this is what is making price tag here, will be let down if MA just add L warp to it. Word " feature" mean that warp drive is feature of that vehicle and it's internal part !

Uh Ferrari quad me liky :D

Back