SPINA DRONE

I predict there will also be spina brute and spina queen/hivemind, theres more than just workers and drones in a hive.

more robots, I knew it
Did you know it?

Or did Mindark say on August 29th that after Migration that the robot invasion would continue?

“Already excited to kill more robots after the summer migration? 😄
I cannot say when it will be, but the robots will be back for sure”
-Morax

Doesnt really look like a robot to me. Well played Mindark

Doesnt really look like a robot to me. Well played Mindark
indeed
but it's called drone...

I'd think that irl our 'drones' won't look like what we think robots should look like today...

This might not be a robot...

Can also be:
I approve your knowledge of bees :cool:

Using the word drone for a new mob doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but let's see!
Edit: Unless they are ofcourse actual drones (bots)

Well Morax said on discord recently, "Already excited to kill more robots after the summer migration? 😄
I cannot say when it will be, but the robots will be back for sure"
This was in response to someone asking, "when twen"

Later on same person asked same question and got response, "Not yet"

Then I asked, "I'm confused. I thought twen event was all year and twen items could drop any time including now. Are you saying they cannot drop now and are switched off?"

To which Morax replied, " when twen = when more robots invading calypso = soonTM
TWEN is all year yes"

So we are going to have a robot event it's most likely going to be this Scarab event. It may be that the robots have captured some mobs from caly and robotified/armoured them. Which is why we get the mobs looking similar to normal mobs but red eyes and armour etc

From the images it is safe to assume that by Drone it is the insect variant of drone, not the robot drone :)

What I'm interested in then is if there will then also be a queen :)

what happened here is obvious

the marcimex and neomex came out of hidin', did the dirty with igni / diripi and now it is our job to exterminate the offspring of a cross-breed horror :D

We, as players, are the real drones - busy toiling away at making honey for the Mindark Queen.

Just kidding, just kidding... or AM I?

:p

Back