Split all option

Fericious

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Fericious Fericious Moose
Would be nice to have a split all option. I have started to try my hand at coloring. And it would be nice to have a split all option when you goto split items. So that basically when you put the item into split say 100 of them it has besides the confime under it split all. So you can push it and the items split form the original ammount.

It is not that hard to do but I would like to see this option. Also maybe put the merge all with a confirm option. Nothin more iratating then splitting the item 20 times then acidentaly hitting the merge all and haveing to restart.

yes would be handy, you can only macro that atm
Loop, double click, enter, end Loop
Well It should work I think but a feature is better;)

I agree with the merge all problem. Having split nearly 20k of textures and got to the last 400 and clicked merge all by accident I nearly threw my monitor across the room :laugh:

Or as has been suggested a couple of times and would avoid the splitting altogether...

Put your item and upto 10k cans/textures into the colourator/texturiser. Use a slider or enter a figure, say 200 cans/textures, per click, and click, bleach etc. until it's all used up without having to drag, drop or split at all and without the item being removed on every single bloody click :rolleyes:

Back