Spongey On AHR

Spongey Bob

Old Alpha
Society
The Chosen Few
NovaTech Spongey Bob
A great moment in history is upon us....... The Sponge is finally got his mic working (only took 3 years) & going live tonight for the 1st time.. Tune in tonight & every Saturday at 21.00 for a mix of music from Pop to Rock, Dub to Dance. Whatever you guys wanta hear & whatever I feel like playing at the time..

Join me Spongey for my maiden voyage on www.atlashavenradio.com

Spongey

Last edited:
A great moment in history is upon us....... The Sponge is finally got his mic working (only took 3 years) & going live tonight for the 1st time.. Tune in tonight & every Wednsday at 21.00 for a mix of music from Pop to Rock, Dub to Dance. Whatever you guys wanta hear & whatever I feel like playing at the time..

Join me Spongey for my maiden voyage on www.atlashavenradio.com

Spongey
Tuned In !! Awesome show so far Sponge Man!!...Now I will send requests and make you rush around..LOL..J/K :eyecrazy::dancing::shots: Its My Friday so you have to stay on for like the next 8 hours...Cool?..:wtg:

Tuned In !! Awesome show so far Sponge Man!!...Now I will send requests and make you rush around..LOL..J/K :eyecrazy::dancing::shots: Its My Friday so you have to stay on for like the next 8 hours...Cool?..:wtg:

Thanks Rose.. I can do you a couple more hours I'm sure.. Good to know your tuned in.. Spk to my co pilot about requests... Ohh that's you btw :silly2: Unless you know I have it already ofc

:beerchug:

It's Weds 21.00 MA time again already! Time for the Sponge to jump on the air waves. Tune in for 3 hours of Music from me. Lets hope my mic works 1st time tonight. Will be a more chilled out & middle of the road show tonight with a few Dance & Rock songs thrown in to keep everyone on toes..

Also wanta say & BIG thanks to everyone that tuned in last week for my 1st attempt on air.. I had a blast & managed a 6 hours show.

:dj:

http://www.atlashavenradio.com

After having to cancel last week due to that thing called real life (yeah I know "How dare it") I'm back on the airwaves right now playing mostly Rock for the next couple of hours..

AHR are also proud to have a new DJ starting this week on Friday at 12.00 - 15.00 MA time stay tuned...........

Soc mate: Spongey what you doing on air on a Saturday?

Spongey: Looking after New York Rose's Happy hour show till she gets back after the Christmas break... & gettin drunk :beerchug:

Soc: mate: Cool CHEERS...... :yay:

www.atlashavenradio.com

Don't forget the Spongey.. Live on www.atlashavenradio.com for the next 2 hours for the midweek Hump day show...

Did I say Hump? I meant Bump :eek:

Yep.. Saturdays 21.00 MA is my new slot. The Sponge gets a promotion.

Tune in for a right old mixup of rock & a little bit of pop

:dance:

The Sponge has picked up the stream an hour early tonight & will be playing a mix of Rock & a little pop live now on http://www.atlashavenradio.com Till 1.00 when New York Rose will take over for her happy Hour show

So tune in for at least 8 hours of live DJ's

Mostly Rock as always :yay:

Spongey has picked up the steam early again..

Seeing as I didn't get to do a valentines day show because of work & a little sickness. Tonight I'll be putting that right with a Pile of my favorite lovely songs from the last year. Starting with charts & moving onto some harder stuff later on..

On till 1.00 MA when the one & only New York Rose Picks up & takes over for her Happy hour Show.. So keep it tuned to...

www.atlashavenradio.com

Last edited:
tumblr_lct4nhC0YC1qa9armo1_500.jpg

Love It

Thanks Guys :shower:

But But... I have so Many Alaina songs :ahh:

Spongey is live right now :D Absolutely loving the tunes! :yay:

DJ_Spongebob_by_artemispanthar.png

Bob?

BOB?

BOB! IS LIVE ON AHR RIGHT NOW!

Maybe we can get his dog to sing like last time!!
:)

tumblr_lct4nhC0YC1qa9armo1_500.jpg

Thanks for the Bump Rose.. :yay:

btw if anyone wants to be added to the AHR listeners room on Skype just add me & send me a PM & I'll put you in

Skype name: spongey.bob

Spongey on Air Now Till New York Rose takes over at 0.00 ma for Happy Hour

Last edited:

It's saturday night & someone let the Nub on air again

Spongey 21.00 - 0.00

After me we have a good DJ New York Rose will be in the house with Happy Hour

www.atlashavenradio.com

It's Spongey on AHR!

Maybe he and the dog sing today?
Ask him!!

It's Spongey, out of the tub and into the airwaves on AHR!

YAY!!!!!

toy_dolls_-_fat_bob_s_feet_thumb.jpg

Back