spread some + rep

Status

steve20286

Guardian
john jonny watson
hi i know i probably really deserve it but i was wondering if any one could find it in their hearts to forgive me and give a little +rep (127) to be exact. lol. if not i can always start a new forum account ;) and maybe i can +rep you for doing me a favour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eps
Instead of begging for +rep, how about just contributing to the community in a positive manner. The rep will come by itself. :)

Whatever did you do to get the -reps?

edit: I read a few of your threads, and it is now perfectly clear. I think it is more about how you say things than what you say.

Also, this thread probably has a shelf-life of about 5 minutes...

Cheers :beerchug:

Last edited:
well i said things that people didnt like about entropia which i am within my rights to do as anyone is but you know the people of this community you say anything bad about eu and you get neg rep

well i said things that people didnt like about entropia which i am within my rights to do as anyone is but you know the people of this community you say anything bad about eu and you get neg rep

there's plenty of people saying bad things about EU, and they got outstanding rep. maybe the difference is that they do it in a constructive way. saying what is bad in EU, with the purpose of improving it, won't give you any negative rep.

so, instead of begging for rep, try being constructive and helpful to others. on the other hand, menacing with creating another forum account won't help, and most probably will get you banned. see the difference?

yeah i have when you cant even voice your opinion without getting neg rep

well i only likened eu to gambling what is wrong with that?

hi i know i probably really deserve it but i was wondering if any one could find it in their hearts to forgive me and give a little +rep (127) to be exact. lol. if not i can always start a new forum account ;) and maybe i can +rep you for doing me a favour.

As Mindbuster noted, begging for +reps is not a legitimate use of the reputation system, nor a valid reason for creating a thread.

As for creating a new account, members of EF are only allowed to have one account. Any new accounts created will be banned, and you risk having your original account banned as well, so be careful.

Status
Back