Spreadsheet Tracking

Hi,

I know there are tools out there that help track your activity but are there any tools that give a full picture of your account which include activity, auction buy/sells/expired/cancelled/orders, private trade and the entropia exchange?

A support case has been submitted in hopes that MindArk leans heavily into the statistics side of the platform with UE5 and further develops things like Codex to include stats on a wide array of economic factors that effect your gameplay. Being that we're a "Real Cash Economy" and there are technically financial markets built within that economy, in keeping with the motto that fair and transparent markets allow participants to make informed decisions, perhaps we see some change in that direction sometime in the future. I had tried to get them to provide me with my activity returns but they will seemingly only provide this type of information to their highest paying customers...

Personally, I've built many spreadsheets over the years however, I always seem to give up as it's such tedious work to keep track of everything manually.

I've recently found a solution that seems to work partially well but I'm curious if anyone has anything better they could share with the community?

Here's my process:

• I use Entropia Flow to track my in game activity (I haven't found a great way to track cycle though).
  • I use EntropiaTally to track kills (not as diligent with this).
  • I manually document my transactions (auction and other) in a ledger.
  • Then I combine it all into an overview sheet to see how things are going.

Entropia Flow tracks EntropiaUnivese.com Inventory page for changes so long as you reset it and pause it from tracking the things you dont want, it should be one of the best tools out there to know your true PnL from activities.

Here's a some screenshots of my sheets for the last two weeks. If you have any critiques on process or things I could add/change of if you want a copy I'd be happy to share (yes, returns have been bad for me lately).

Activity
index.php

Ledger
index.php

Overview
index.php

I don't see why you want to change your stuff. Looks fine to me.

The best tools are not one size fits all and are tailored to your needs, activity, special needs, and situations. Best to put time in your own spreadsheet and mold it to your desire. That's what I did. There should be a link or two to a watered down version of something I made available in this forum.

I don't see why you want to change your stuff. Looks fine to me.

The best tools are not one size fits all and are tailored to your needs, activity, special needs, and situations. Best to put time in your own spreadsheet and mold it to your desire. That's what I did. There should be a link or two to a watered down version of something I made available in this forum.

I was more so after what others track and if there is anything could add to my tracking.

The aim would be to make a template spreadsheet others could simply make a copy of to get them started.

For instance, should I be tracking my total cycle while hunting (gear decay/ammo use) or is the overall PnL good enough?

Would it be beneficial in tracking kill count?

What creatures, blueprint, time between mining locations?

What about globals/hofs?

Do you have anything you might be willing to add or share from your spreadsheet that you've found valuable?

Back