Squadra Italia - WOF 2008

You guys have an edge with Flu's notorious global magic. ;) :bowdown:He has over 12 pages of globals -- just on EF.

Seriously, nice hunting, guys! :thumbup: I hope you find a sweet item in your loot trays.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: thx Endi... if, during the next stages, you don't know what to do Italy will welcome you in their support teams

Stage 2 Confirmed TimeSlots:

Saturday February 16th:

11:00..... Italy, Australia, Eudoria, Sweden

16:00..... FULL Finland, Greece, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, Wales, South Africa, Amethera, Romania, Ireland
21:00..... FULL Tibet, America, Canada, Norway, Serbia, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium, Netherlands, France

Sunday February 17th :

01:00..... No Applications

12:00..... Austria, England, Portugal, Cuba, Poland, Turkey

Still to Confirm:
Czech Republic, Estonia

All Teams Not Confirmed

please get on the case and PM me before the end of Friday.... or you will be given any slot that is free!

Stage 2 Start/Finish Point:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Co-Ords: Eudoria 20602, 13538

It's the Outpost in the desert south of Pandora.... a lovely spot to gather before a multinational massacre:)

See you there:)

Hurrikane

Even if the team Italy has been under scam attack and one of the team lost all so far, we're ready for the battle incoming soon.

TO ALL THE SCAMMER UNDER UNKNOWN OR KNOWN AVATARS, SEE YOU IN PVP4 BASTARDS

Good luck to all the teams partecipeing tomorrow and the day after

WE MADE IT!!:yay::yay:

CONGRATULATIONS MATES!

Cya all for stage 3 :yay:

:yay::eek::scratch2::D can't believe how bad did the other

TimeSlots:

Saturday March 1st:

00:00 Morning

14:00

19:00

23:00 Evening

Sunday March 2nd:

12:00 Midday

First Match will be;

Italy Vs Switzerland

Could all Teams contact their opponents and arrange a suitable time to hunt out of the slots provided.
EACH TEAM should supply 3 Possible slots out of the 5 given, and then compromise on the ones that match. THEN pm me:) There will only be a maximum of 4 matches (2 teams per match) in any one time-slot, so confirm back-up times too.

Hurrikane

Hello Italy and all the best at EM 08 in Switzerland and Austria

Hi to all team Switzerland :)

Team Italy tried to pull out from the few slots 3 of them:
slot 2: 1st march, 14.00
slot 4: 1st march, 23.00
slot 5: 2st march, 12.00
we're also available for a possible slot 6: 2st march afternoon if fit you too
if we can find a accord soon we can pm Hurrikane to ask him a extra slot. Let us know.

Cya Sherwood

Talked to Captain, Slot 5 would be the best if it is OK for you so Sunday at noon (12.00)

Gl and cu at New Switzerland :)

Ok, see you sunday and good luck

Hello Team Italy.

Below are the scores I have for your Group after Round 1 of Stage 3.

Sweden: 273
Amethera: 162
Italy: 155
Switzerland: 92

If you disagree with your score, please pm me the screenshot(s) of any missing global(s) as soon as possible.

The ***WoF WarSheet*** will be updated later in the week.

Your score from this round is added to the scores from your next two matches to give you your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams will progress to Stage 4, and join different Groups.

Your next match will be:

Italy Vs Sweden

Please contact your opponents and agree on a time, and a back-up time, from the following TimeSlots:

Saturday March 15th:

00:00

13:00

17:00

21:00

Sunday March 16th:

11:00

These TimeSlots have changed for hopefully the last time in a bid to accommodate everybody:)

Please note, you must submit a back-up time, agreed with the other team, or I will have to move some teams from their chosen spots to avoid the crowding of the last round. Too many teams makes scoring difficult and the hunts can be affected, so I am limiting the number of matches at one time to 3 (6 teams). With 5 slots to choose between 12 matches, there should be space for all.

Start/Finish Point remains the same for the rest of this Stage.

Thanks for your participation, this tournament is awesome.

Hurrikane

gratz guys, hope I'm fit for the next round.

Swiss or Sweden doesnt matter , everyone will be beated by Squadra Italia !

Hi Squadra Italia,

This is Count Joe from Team Sweden.

We have a battle to fight next weekend so I think we should try to find a suiting time as soon as possible.

I can tell you right now that the late timeslots (00.00 and 23.00) is not possible.. and I believe you all would have the same problem and as we at this times.

Regards
//Count Joe

Yes the match is confirmed.

Good luck you all too!

//CJ

Team Sweden wanna thank Squadra Italia for the match yesterday!

Take care, have fun and good luck to you all.

Best regards
//Count Joe - Team Sweden

:) it was surely fun... the best match that the main did so far, shame for the unluck transferred to the support teams
Good luck to all Sweden team for next rounds and see you in final ;)

Hi Team Italy,

TimeSlots for Stage 3 Round 3

Much the same as last time apart from one extra midday slot and the dropping of the unpopular 00:00 Saturday one.

Saturday March 29th:

12:00 Midday

Sunday March 30th:

Your next and last match in this Stage is:

Italy Vs Amethera

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and PM me your preferred times AND BACK-UP TIMES. Next wednesday would be considered "cutting it fine".

Your scores from all three matches in the Stage will be added to form your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams from each group will progress to join different groups in Stage 4.
Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

P.S. Still sorting out a few score corrections, will update ***Warsheet*** when done.

Team Italy.

We are not able to meet up your questions to our timeslots - about making a new time Sunday.

The other times you afterwards suggested are not possible for our team either.

We can meet up Sunday at 11:00 if that suits you better though - even though it seems now, that also here, the numbers of players in the team is at a minimum.

Thanks in advance and Lootius bless :)
Lykke

Team Italy.

We are not able to meet up your questions to our timeslots - about making a new time Sunday.

The other times you afterwards suggested are not possible for our team either.

We can meet up Sunday at 11:00 if that suits you better though - even though it seems now, that also here, the numbers of players in the team is at a minimum.

Thanks in advance and Lootius bless :)
Lykke

Sunday at 11.00 for team Italy suit well even if we'll be not online at least the 70% of us can play. Thank you and for me we can confirm to Hurrikane this time.
Best luck to all you and us in the match... let's beat the Sweden :D

Incredible but true we stepped up :yay:

Hello Team Italy,

Welcome to Stage 4: Bye, Robot.... 3 rounds of one-on-one matches against the best in the WoF.

Your first match will be:

Italy Vs Scotland

Please contact your opponents and choose a time, and at least one back-up time, from the following 3 slots.

Saturday April 12th:

Sunday April 13th:

Please PM me your choices for confirmation ASAP, next wednesday is still "late":)

Your matches to follow in Stage 4 are:

Italy Vs France
Italy Vs Tibet

Good luck:)

Hurrikane

Agrreed send a pm to hurrikane with 21:00 I will do same

Hi, your next match is Italy Vs France.

The time-slots are:

Friday April 25th:

23:00

Saturday April 26th:

Sunday April 27th:

Please contact your opponents, arrange a time and back-up time, and PM me before next Wednesday:)

Hurrikane

Oh, please note the new Sticky Threads: WoF Pro-Series and WoF Treasury.

Hi, your next match is Italy Vs Tibet,

Please contact your opponents and choose your slot and back-up slot from the following:

12:00 Saturday May 10th

17:00 Saturday May 10th

21:00 Saturday May 10th

11:00 Sunday May 11th

Hurrikane

The best times for us 1700 first choice and 2100 2nd choice. Could Italy do either of these times?

As the last post in this selection process was a promise of a reply that has not been followed up until now (15 mins before the first match of the weekend), I am going with TIBET's choice of slots; both teams presented their choices but Italy failed to confirm or refuse Tibet's request to change.

Teams need to know when they are hunting, so prompt sorting of slots is crucial.

Tibet/Italy will go ahead at 21:00 Saturday (tonight).

Hurrikane

Thank you Italy for your time with the WoF; a small nation proved it had the merit to hunt amongst the best.

Good luck next year, but you go no further in WoF 2008. It's been a pleasure to work with you all.

Hurrikane

Thank you Italy for your time with the WoF; a small nation proved it had the merit to hunt amongst the best.

Good luck next year, but you go no further in WoF 2008. It's been a pleasure to work with you all.

Hurrikane

thx Hurrikane, although we had some problems to build up teams, it was also a pleasure for us and I'm sure we will make the same troubles to others next year ;)

All the best for the remaining teams.

Back