Sr51

Prosojnik

Alpha
Society
Ex Cons
Blaz Prosojnik Proso
What do you guys think SR51 tier 1.8 is worth ? UL version ofc, 7x tier rate 12x+

Stats from entropedia with dante :

eco : 2.954 / 160m range / 28dps

TT+2000. But of course it's more around TT+4000 now I think.

I personally would not pay over 1k for a tagger unless it had high enough dmg/sec =)

J.

this gun is incredible, and i cant believe that somebody actually said they would only pay 1k because of low dps, this gun is maxed at lvl 56, most people are around that level, so basically, unlike other tagers, you're maxed whit this one, making this the most eco choice there is, and regardless of the economy, it has an insane range, what other UL gun maxed at around lvl 55 has this high range, this high eco, while still having decent dps, and on top of all that, for a price that everybody can afford.

i bought this gun like half a year ago, when they came out, and i paid 5k for it, back then i didnt know if its gonna be worth the money or not, but ever since then, i can profit on almost anything i hunt, the great range makes me not take any damage from most monsters, the high eco increases my returns, and becouse im not using it only for tagging, the tiering is pretty fast, adding damage enhancers for improving even more damage if needed, i get invited on every teamhunt, because i'm the guy, that can tag the most efficiently if needed, 160 meters range and if needed adding range enhancers,that's the most range youl have in this game for a low price

all in all, this gun is the best investment i've made in this game, and im glad that i only paid 5k for it, if id have to set a real price on this, id say its worth around 8k, its the first gun that actually made me profit, you can be a great addition to any team, and quite frankly, if anybody here wants to sell these guns for 1k, like Lugzan said, il buy them all, not for me, but for my friends, imagine 3 players whit this gun, that apparently Lugzan thinks is worth 1k, hunt spiders, one of the toughest mob out there, you can hunt them whitout any armor decay, meaning you dont have to buy armor, which is also an expense, have high eco, and all of that for only 3k,
SIGN ME UP FOR IT PLEASE

this gun is incredible...

for you it is, for me it's a simple tagger and there are alternatives for that function in the 100 ped price region (does not even have to be maxed for tagging). if you consider it a hunting gun, maybe it is worth more for you. that is why I would not offer over 1k for it (actually, I might be tempted to buy one for 500) but you are welcome to buy them for whatever fits your ped card =)

J.

Back