Stable returns vs Eco and maturity

Lollish

After the stable returns, the question of using most economic gear possible to have less loss seems to have "lost" it's touch, and would be fun to get a answer about this from MA or Planet Partner. Rember when you could hunt with iMK2 and it cost less to kill a mob than the average return? 100 % profit.

Hunt with eco gear = Stable 85 - 93 %, less swirlies but even returns on each mob.
Hunt without eco gear = Stable 85 - 93 %, more swirlies but less return on each mob.

Before rebalance MA stated that eco is always the way to go, but would be fun to hear MA's statement about this after re-balance.

Second is about hunting higher maturity mobs. Around our Universe high maturity mobs are getting more and more harder to find. And the returns are also getting questioned. "Uber gear" seem to drop from even the smallest creature, so why go hunt higher maturity mobs?

Odd to see the sudden influx of new accounts on pcf from people wtih years of experience.
Have there been that many bans lately?

Reactions: das
Before rebalance MA stated that eco is always the way to go, but would be fun to hear MA's statement about this after re-balance.

Didn't they mean that an 'eco approach' was the way to go, rather than 'eco gear' per se, in that you don't get peds back for eg. mob over-kill like some believers in a personal loot pool might have assumed?

Stryker mentioned recently he was getting 100% tt return with a max imk2.

where ? here on forum ? can u paste link for this ?

...if that's truth it mean all is back to normal state with loot.

After the stable returns, the question of using most economic gear possible to have less loss seems to have "lost" it's touch, and would be fun to get a answer about this from MA or Planet Partner. Rember when you could hunt with iMK2 and it cost less to kill a mob than the average return? 100 % profit.

Hunt with eco gear = Stable 85 - 93 %, less swirlies but even returns on each mob.
Hunt without eco gear = Stable 85 - 93 %, more swirlies but less return on each mob.

Second is about hunting higher maturity mobs. Around our Universe high maturity mobs are getting more and more harder to find. And the returns are also getting questioned. "Uber gear" seem to drop from even the smallest creature, so why go hunt higher maturity mobs?

So who are u ingame and how can u prove it?

Did u kill 16k mobs from one type?

Because i'm hunting with eco gear and i can ensure u that u can have better returns with eco gear...

Regards

eSoul

where ? here on forum ? can u paste link for this ?

...if that's truth it mean all is back to normal state with loot.

look my sig ;)

Define eco.

Is it dmg/pec?

as of my understanding

TT% = Loot / (Cost + decay)

TT% is about 95% and had a very high variance. With "stable returns" they've lowered this variance and this has nothing to do with eco. The more decay the less TT% but now with less variance (volatility). Hence same expected mean.

Is this a new update? Because i just got a 41% return over the course of 800 mobs killed... And that is being eco... So im quite confused.

Is this a new update? Because i just got a 41% return over the course of 800 mobs killed... And that is being eco... So im quite confused.

800 mobs is not much of a sample size. We already know variance is high.

800 mobs is not much of a sample size. We already know variance is high.

still 800 should be more then enough to get over 41% tt return, i suspect faulty maths instead.

I would really love to see that data, and also what setup and mob.

what game do you play?

there is tons of high maturity spawns and also tons of high level spawns all over the universe.

I would love to see 'uber gear' drop for me on small mobs...alas no such luck

what game do you play?

there is tons of high maturity spawns and also tons of high level spawns all over the universe.

On arkadia, yes. Not on calypso (that is the planet for those that hate the time wasting space feature).

blah title

I dont get it!

is this thread about the actual return or is this about you not profitting because you using Imp MK.II?

Im not sure how long you have had your Imp MK.II. But did you seriously think by owning oneof these guns u think u can just make profit?

Dont you think the MU of these guns would have been alot higher?

MA changed the loots, it has nothing to with what gun your carrying.

But may i reccomend that if your a new player, WHO just aquired the Imp MK.II. I suggest you go nuts with it and you will propably get and ATH the first week since your a new player with big ped Card.

On arkadia, yes. Not on calypso (that is the planet for those that hate the time wasting space feature).

then travel the map more...

osseos, malcrunators, mulmun, hades crater, mt. hephaistos, TI(letomi,globster,fresq,furor,hogglo),instanced shared boss mobs in CC...

tell me what i miss

same as the so called ueber gear dropping from the smallest stuff.

dont see that happening either.

i cant really understand the point the OP is making as it might be a very subjective position he is in. :wise:

I would really love to see that data, and also what setup and mob.

gladly

vs drones
658.2 TT in

269.78 TT out

about 41% return

doesn't include armor and fap decay

shogun armor with plates(forgot which ones)

maxed corrosive attack nanochip V(L)

rechecked loot 3 times.

0 globals, average loot per kill is 11pec to 67pec. highest loot was 2.88 ped
I just started hunting drones for the mission, but if I do another run with this return im going to quit drones.

gladly

vs drones
658.2 TT in

269.78 TT out

about 41% return

rechecked loot 3 times.

I just started hunting drones for the mission, but if I do another run with this return im going to quit drones.

This is my current type experience in game. Total BS returns. People I know and trust tell me they have shown 90% returns over time, but it shouldn't take a year or whatever to see that. People can pick apart your info and have a lot of opinions, but I feel for ya. Just go out and hunt - no big deal and see your peds fly out the door. They can fly, but not that dang fast. And you shouldn't have to cycle Ks of peds a month to get to this magical 90% return rate.

Why is it always about "returns" when you speak about eco, eco has nothing to do with "returns" everything is myth invented by MA.

Eco gives us only cheaper hunting ( you can kill more mobs for same Money ) but eco has nothing to do with "reurns" so long a mob can give you 6 pec in loot and the same mob can give you 25k peds in loot because eco is a stable and loot is not.

:wise: :wise: :wise: :wise: :wise:

Last edited:
gladly

vs drones
658.2 TT in

269.78 TT out

about 41% return

rechecked loot 3 times.

dang thats really bad man.. i have maybe 3-4 runs in my sheet around 50% as well incl. armor and fap
and joat reports me regularly loot like that too (with over300k in skills)
though the chance of this happening is on small runs bigger
still hurts the game i think specially if RL calls and you cant finish the hunt

*pushes thumbs that it will even out

Why is it always about "returns" when you speak about eco, eco has nothing to do with "returns" everything is myth invented by MA.

Eco gives us only cheaper hunting ( you can kill more mobs for same Money ) but eco has nothing to do with "reurns" so long a mob can give you 6 pec in loot and the same mob can give you 25k peds in loot because eco is a stable and loot is not.

:wise: :wise: :wise: :wise: :wise:

TRUE!
Maybe that 95% does not mean TT return... Maybe 95% of mobs you hunt have loot on them and 5% are no looters. :D

Have a look at my hunting log it's eco gear lately and way beyond 90%.
P.S. The ones claiming 40% tt return in hunting are having sample sizes relative to their reproductive organ sizes :)

i will put this in a way that everyone understand!

An eco CAR is a car that u spend X and u do Y kms or miles.
An uneco CAR is a car that u spend X and do (Y-Z) kms or miles!

Note: Z is always positive number lower then Y!

My returns since i start to play are over 1000%, if that depends on the amount i deposited!

Trolarolaro :)

658.2 TT in

269.78 TT out

about 41% return

this IMO is WAY too small a sample run.

include armor and fap decay, they are tt spendings.. i have no idea why people ignore these as if its nonexistent

small runs means very high-highs and very low-lows, they even out over 100's of 1000's peds. i have observed around 90% returns over several 100-thousand peds cycled, and yes that includes armor and fap decay.

this IMO is WAY too small a sample run.

include armor and fap decay, they are tt spendings.. i have no idea why people ignore these as if its nonexistent

small runs means very high-highs and very low-lows, they even out over 100's of 1000's peds. i have observed around 90% returns over several 100-thousand peds cycled, and yes that includes armor and fap decay.

I don't disagree with you at all. My problem is that people shouldn't be expected to cycle 100k peds to get that result. If MA wants this game to compete ever, it can't cost hundreds of dollars a month allowance to play.

btw: here is from my recent support case :)
2013-11-18 23:58 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. It is regrettable to hear that you are currently so displeased with your Entropia Universe experience.

gladly

vs drones
658.2 TT in

269.78 TT out

about 41% return

rechecked loot 3 times.

Impressive, if that's 800 mobs then even if they were all Gen 1 and didn't regen at all, you have a damage per pec of 3.646, way better than maxed IMK2 with A204. Even higher if you killed any Gen 2 or above.

Or possibly your numbers are wrong.

Back