***stage 3 Group Draw***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
The drawing of teams for their respective Groups in Stage 3 was conducted this evening, and here are the results of that draw. Each team will be contacted in their Team Thread with details of their next opponents and possible Time-Slots to agree on with them.

Stage3Draw01.jpg

Stage3Draw02.jpg

Stage3Draw03.jpg

Rooster filmed the entire draw, to show all it was conducted fairly; we will have that posted in a few days.

I will put this graphic on the Stage 3 Moblist and Slots thread as well.

Hurrikane

Aw no :( We got our Welsh buddies against us...

Best of luck guys!!

Now the fun begins! :D

Jamhot

Excellent, plenty of sledging for my Norwegian socmates I think :D

B R I N G I T O N !

:handgun: :eyecrazy:

BAGS

Independant group analysis (because I'm bored)

Group Powerhouse (D) The toughest of the groups, all 4 of the teams looked to have a good chance of moving on after the second round but only two can make it!
Prediction: 1) USA 2) head to head winner between Portugal and Estonia.

Group Pillowfight (C) Sweden gets a free pass here but the battle for #2 should be just as close an exciting as the Powerhouse second slot!
Prediction: 1) Sweden 2) any team that can score higher than England's support team.

Group Locked (E) England and Cuba will walk away with this group uncontested.
Prediction: 1) England 2) Cuba

Group Upset (B) Another strong group where both Germany and Australia have a good chance of knocking off the top seed, one of them will, but not both!
Prediction: 1) Not Tibet 2) Tibet

Group Blame Canada (F) They will keep it interesting but just barely fail to lock up a spot
Prediction: 1)Romania 2) Belgium

Group National Pride (A) Eudoria is not a country, sorry guys! if Finland can pull up some support from anywhere they move on
Prediction: 1)France 2) Finland

Disclaimer: the above is meant for amusement only, any offense is purely unintentional, anything can happen that's why we play the game! These predictions are not meant to influence any betting activities on the games, this is not a gambling website, offer not valid in all countries (check your local laws), all rights reserved.

Group Powerhouse (D) The toughest of the groups, all 4 of the teams looked to have a good chance of moving on after the second round but only two can make it!
Prediction: 1) USA 2) head to head winner between Portugal and Estonia.

You saying Scotland doesn't have a chance here? ?

You saying Scotland doesn't have a chance here? ?

lol let them think that ;)

and btw I think you'll find the other teams had hofs and susans to increase they're score where we are up there with them with only pure globals!

bring it on :)

Group National Pride (A) Eudoria is not a country, sorry guys! if Finland can pull up some support from anywhere they move on
Prediction: 1)France 2) Finland

Pffft! If Team Eudoria was filled with ubers with MM, DOAs, imp, mod faps and whatnot, would you say the same thing then? ;)

But by all means. Np, we're used to be underdogs. ;)

and btw I think you'll find the other teams had hofs and susans to increase they're score where we are up there with them with only pure globals!

Exactly, and besides, even WITH all Portugal's lucky HoF's and Susan's we still beat them anyway, so I don't really understand why you think that Estonia and Portugal are the one's that are more likely to end up head to head for 2nd.

Your right about it being the "Powerhouse" though. The hardest matches will be in this group in round 3 for sure.

Last edited:
*Deleted*

Too short.

Last edited:

(...)

Group Blame Canada (F) They will keep it interesting but just barely fail to lock up a spot
Prediction: 1)Romania 2) Belgium

Karmic ? Its your first day in EU ?:) It seems that you know nothing about societes from each country. But keep ppl laughting :)

Last edited:
Back