Stage 4 BYE, ROBOT: Moblist and Info

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hello and congratulations to all those who celebrate their progression. As always, it was hard to add the scores and see who didn't make it, but I have been more than impressed with each country's will to succeed.

There have been many tactics employed, some new, some from last year; organisation, as much as FirePower and weight of numbers, has been shown to be a match-winning element.

This is the Stage 4 Moblist, which is a little different again to the Moblists you've seen. It requires less free-roaming of the Support, and offers more involvement between Main and Support Teams. As was stated early on, each Moblist will demand different approaches; I suggest this particular one lends itself more to planning than any other:)

Stage 4: Bye, Robot

Main Team Moblist:

Drone Gen 01-Gen 07: 5 Points

Miner Bot Any Gen: 6 Points

Warrior Any Gen: 7 Points

Drone Gen 08: 8 Points

Drone Gen 09 + above: 9 Points

Second Entity Any Gen: 10 Points

Main Team Variety Boost: Drone, Miner Bot, Warrior, Second Entity: 15 for 2, 30 for 3 and 50 for all four.

Loot Boost: Highest Loot of Main Team Globals (and Support if tied) gains the team 13 points.

Winning Boost: Beating your opponent's score gains you 25 points towards your Stage Total. As in Stage 3, the top 2 teams in each Group will progress.

Support Moblist:

Trooper Gen 01: 2 Points

Trooper Gen 02+ Above: 3 Points

Globster Any Maturity: 4 Points

Support Variety Boost: Trooper, Globster: +5 points for a global on both.

Bonus Mob:

(Available to either Main or Support Teams)

Hiryuu Any Maturity: 25 Points.

All Rules that apply to the previous Group Stage also apply to this one.

Stage 4 Start/Finish Point:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The Cave on the south shore of the lake near Limnadian District... you know the one:)

For those not sure, here's a pic with Co-Ords:)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Have fun planning:)

TimeSlots:

Please get ready to choose from the following, I will be sending out individual posts to each team to confirm their next matches.

Saturday April 12th:

17:00

21:00

Sunday April 13th:

11:00

Hurrikane

Last edited:
:cry: ...........

nice we got SEGS :)

wtg nie mob list! this looks like fun =)

LOL this round is gonna pwn!

I love hunting troopers!
But i hate the loot they give :smash:

Last edited:
Hiryuu?!? I can take the younger ones down in a couple of well timed shots, No problem. :laugh: The bots will be because I still don't have a set of 6a plates :laugh:

- Nightwolf

that will be damn lag festival on troopers :/

This is WoF's version of Echo in a candy store....

*polishes Salamander* have to look good for the screenies ;)

Interesting list!

What, you thought it was getting easier?

:) Hurrikane

I thought you were gonna send us all on a manic beacon collection with the bonus 'mob' being a Storage Container global :D

Interesting list!

I thought you were gonna send us all on a manic beacon collection with the bonus 'mob' being a Storage Container global :D

Sssstttt that is for the final

;-)

Cheers
Siam

I like the EU equivalent of "how many people can you fit in a mini" with getting us all in the cave :D

Nice list

Very nice mob list for this stage; can't wait :yay:

that will be damn lag festival on troopers :/

The servers around the "trooper bowl" are pretty good...not like the Amathera ones.

Globsters? Owie. *dusts off Gremlin, checks the sights on Marber*

The servers around the "trooper bowl" are pretty good...not like the Amathera ones.

Globsters? Owie. *dusts off Gremlin, checks the sights on Marber*

lag maybe not but the spawn may be an issue :)

Even if i m sure Hurri work very well and try to make the best event possible, this event is becoming lot less interesting because of that infinite support team rulez and now moblist.

Adding globster will kick out the weak original support players and bring army of recruited uber to get a max of global.

Byebye Wof and welcome into the ROD ( Recruit Or DIE )

Hope final support mob wont be Hogglos ^^ lol

---------------------------------------------------
Why having teams if anyone can join any team?

Even if i m sure Hurri work very well and try to make the best event possible, this event is becoming lot less interesting because of that infinite support team rulez and now moblist.

Adding globster will kick out the weak original support players and bring army of recruited uber to get a max of global.

And you expected snables?

As the teams get fewer, the mobs get tougher. Such is WOF.

Hope final support mob wont be Hogglos ^^ lol
Why having teams if anyone can join any team?

Trust me, I've have been through this and knew this *before* competition started. I voiced my concerens then and Hurr stood firm. And...I'm glad he did. I am enjoying scoring support. There is a difference between main and support. To be honest, I enjoy support being able to score, but the unlimited part still bothers me a bit. But that is the rules for this WOF and I accept and use them to my teams benefit.

This is meant to be a challenge, and support was never meant to be a huge scoring group(though it is still mathematically possible). By making the support mobs tougher it will make the support scores lower. Fine.

This is just a voluntary competition, so the harsh conditions are very diffrent from those imposed by MA's code in day-to-day play. You CHOOSE to compete in the WOF. When the mobs or the rules are too tough for you, you are going to fall behind. It's a competition.

ROD? AOD: Adapt Or Die.;)

Reactions: Eps
Mobs are not too much tough for me, they just make this " country fun " event into " who recruit the more ubers ? " event

ROD suit better :) Adapt = Recruit in that case :D

+Imagine the football worldcup

1/4 final brazil is eliminated

Do u think France coach go see them ; " helloooo, who want to join France? Ronaldo come onnnn !! we need peepz to win, Italy are 4022 players !!! "

Mobs are not too much tough for me, they just make this " country fun " event into " who recruit the more ubers ? " event

well I like that WoF is like IRL

nations allying with each other, seeing a final with 2x main teams with many 100's .. even a 1000 players supporting either team , sure its just like IRL who can ally the best but that's what makes it fun

IRL "world wars" EVERYONE chose a side eventually so I see this no different :)

people are getting into wof NOW some support teams are dragging in support from mates, soc mates and randoms - it gives EVERYONE the chance of that wof feeling ;)

also its not about ubers is about players, 1 uber does not = 50 mid range / lower players!

GREAT ROUND COMMIN !! just cant wait ;)

GL to all opponents

True ;)

+Imagine the football worldcup

1/4 final brazil is eliminated

Do u think France coach go see them ; " helloooo, who want to join France? Ronaldo come onnnn !! we need peepz to win, Italy are 4022 players !!! "

If it was allowed by the rules, you bet your ass they would!

It is allowed here, so that is what we are doing.

Besides, we don't check ID's when we join. How many Tibetians are on Team Tibet? Let me see your Amathera Drivers licenses. I myself am not a native Scot, but I have been a proud member of the Scottish Team for two years now.

It's a competition. The best, the strongest, the most resourceful will always win in games like this. If you want a sport that is fair and finite try boxing, Helena.

:)lolup: Ooh, I thought that last bit was quite clever if I do say so myself ;):laugh:)

True ;)

If it was allowed by the rules, you bet your ass they would!

It is allowed here, so that is what we are doing.

Besides, we don't check ID's when we join. How many Tibetians are on Team Tibet? Let me see your Amathera Drivers licenses. I myself am not a native Scot, but I have been a proud member of the Scottish Team for two years now.

It's a competition. The best, the strongest, the most resourceful will always win in games like this. If you want a sport that is fair and finite try boxing, Helena.

:)lolup: Ooh, I thought that last bit was quite clever if I do say so myself ;):laugh:)

Thats why i m complaining ! rulez sux :D

Its the first ever competition in which u can recruit people eliminated, if i want i can even play with my opponents in my group if i want to help them win a match and if they dont play same time as me !! woot, anyone can play for all teams, so lets make a FFA event lol

and now moblist.

On the contrary, Globsters were included to give the Support Teams a crack at something unusual which good planning makes quite easy to kill, and a lot of fun to boot. Also, Globsters are quite new and as such have not been properly investigated for loot, and may well drop something nice for their efforts. Ubers are not the only ones who can kill Globsters, as you know an unarmoured team with long-range sluggers like Bravo's can hunt them with relative ease.

When the advantage was in large Support Teams (with big, numerous spawns such as Bristlehogs) I got complaints. When the scoring is on lower spawns (Globters and Troopers) I get complaints. Recruit who you want, there's only a certain amount of Globsters and Troopers to go around. The teams who win are the Teams who have figured out the best way to get a high score using 4 Main Team Members and unlimited Support, given each Moblist. I believe this Moblist gives less chance for the Support Teams to get a high score, but more chance for them to help in other ways.

On the fact that anyone can help any team with a few support points; I suppose that's something about the WoF you love (like I do) or don't (like yourself. To me it means the maximum number of people can be involved right to the end, and the friendships made by your nations will be reflected in the help you recieve. This help will only ever be the Support Score; this will never be too big.

Hurrikane

...Hope final support mob wont be Hogglos ^^ lol

Pretty sure Hogglo will not be on that list...

...I suggest 12-strong mixed-race teams on Hogglos of all sizes, as they are the only mob I can guarantee aren't up this year :) ....

The Trooper and Globster spawn will be difficult, but so was the Goki spawn in Stage 1. Strength in numbers... and as Hurrikane said the are other tactics that are perhaps unexplored. Globster is a surprise, but I guess there are only so many robot types availble something needed to go in there. It appears the main teams will have all the fun.

List is at least creative - looking forward to it again.

Brief history of this Moblist:);

Originally Miner Bots and Globsters were the support Mobs. This didn't work because all support's efforts would be in the same place at once. Attackers had already been used as a low-key PvP introduction. With the Main Team list there were many options decided; in the end Miner Bots filled the number 6 spot better than Troopers filled the 7. Warriors on 7 make them an option to camp, with the hope of high-level Drones and Troopers to boost the score. SEG's and Miners, along with the Globsters, should provide a second area of scoring.

The main thing about this Moblist (which I think some have spotted) is that for once, ALL the mobs in an area will count for scoring, except a few stray grazers amongst the bots. This means the scores from the main teams should far outstrip any that have come before, so all bets are off IMO; this is where talent will shine through. I'm looking forward to the carnage.... ( I HATE bots lol, I want to see every one of them dead ten times over:))

Hurrikane

Back