Stamina

ultimababe

Elite
Society
Peaceful Torture
?????????????
I have been wondering... (for about 4 months now LOL)

WTH makes your Stamina rise? My Stamina is still at 9 or something .. lvl1 Newbie or whatever....

hope someone can answer me on this one... it's really starting to puzzle me :confused: (which isnt that difficult ;) )

Could it be a yet to be developed feature from MA?

Being a nosey parker I have scanned a zillion people and haven't come across anyone with Stamina >9

I would have assumed that considering your skill in it can rise that it is implimented maby not, i would think that when you skills like agilty raises stamina would have been in the same region. So not totaly sure but there was something in one of the VU's about makeing changes in later VU's to running and evently slowing down dont totaly remeber.

Stamina is at 9 for everyone, new and old alike. Yet MA have plans for it soon, or have had plans for it soon over the last year ;)

Most likely is the introduction of stamina being used for jumping, so that you can t constantly PK while jumping like it is currently possible to at the moment. Maybe when all your stamina's gone, you cant jump or run. Would be interesting.

I think its bugged,just like support weapon skill and heavy weapon skill.I asked support about the skills for over a year ago and no answer but hey, I didnt actually expect a answer anyway :rolleyes:

yes bugged or not introduced yet, who knows...
hopefully we get all features workin at some point :kos:

reputation, fame anyone?

Back