Star Gazing (Episode IV)

Lol cool thing here star, watching it but cant chat.

Im guessing 2680 ped HOF.

My guess is a 739 HoF

Cool to watch!

:):woot::)

Why play EU when you can watch someone else lose their monies :D Show us how it's done pro

Subscribing!

rofl over 700 min added in the last 40 min. Popular timewaste ;)

Over 50 hours of peoples lives wasted watching star on AC :D

But pretty cool :)

Currently at 50 viewer maximum so if you are having trouble connecting, be patient!

Waiting for the livestream support team to up my viewer limit...should take a few hours or up to 3 days.

Seems fun
Now I'll get some pop corn and I'll see how boring dasp hunting is :D

wow, your famous!

Currently at 50 viewer maximum so if you are having trouble connecting, be patient!

Waiting for the livestream support team to up my viewer limit...should take a few hours or up to 3 days.

kk, coz I got "access denied"...

kk, coz I got "access denied"...

Yeah sorry, that's the message you get when it hits 50 currently. Should be upped soon.

My guess is a 739 HoF

Cool to watch!

:):woot::)

San Siim won the prize as he guessed in the chat for Livestream. You need to go there for your guesses. Try tomorrow if you missed today's guessing game.

The Rig is near...

Show is over for tonight. Back tomorrow. :)

why would people want to watch somebody else hunt when they could be hunting themselves ? - i dont get it

why would people want to watch somebody else hunt when they could be hunting themselves ? - i dont get it

Well certainly nothing to do everyday, but seeing how the game actually is for somebody with Stars Skills and Items, while killing big Dasp and doing some pk was quite interesting for me.

We weren't watching somebody shooting snable with Opalo after all.

In the end it does boil down to watching somebody playing the slot machine, but even form that you can learn some valuable lessons imo.

Well certainly nothing to do everyday, but seeing how the game actually is for somebody with Stars Skills and Items, while killing big Dasp and doing some pk was quite interesting for me.

We weren't watching somebody shooting snable with Opalo after all.

In the end it does boil down to watching somebody playing the slot machine, but even form that you can learn some valuable lessons imo.

Oh sorry - didnt realise - never heard of him before now - my apologies :) gl Mr Star

Oh sorry - didnt realise - never heard of him before now - my apologies :) gl Mr Star

Well what did you expect me to tell you.

I am not particularly fond of Star in general, but for whatever reason he made the stream i do appreciate it.

Showed me that there is little to no point in the high level, way to boring with the broken game mechanics.

Well what did you expect me to tell you.

I am not particularly fond of Star in general, but for whatever reason he made the stream i do appreciate it.

Showed me that there is little to no point in the high level, way to boring with the broken game mechanics.

If I had to watch anyone hunting I would like to see Stryker, now there is somebody to aspire to :) no offence to mr star, I am sure you are good at what you do, but Stryker is the best in my eyes :)

ive seen him in action from the other side of the gun, subscribing to see it from his side

Mod ML35 switch, Mod Tegretov switch & kill up close with Doa foe :)
Nice tagging rifles :laugh:

If I had to watch anyone hunting I would like to see Stryker, now there is somebody to aspire to :) no offence to mr star, I am sure you are good at what you do, but Stryker is the best in my eyes :)

Nothing wrong with liking other people too. :)

Will start tracking all today. I missed a few costs yesterday when hunting and pK'ing. Stargazing is back online for the day....

www.livestream.com/stargazing

Falx atm, I hear someone wanted to see me play Age of Chivalry with Nadie?

Falx atm, I hear someone wanted to see me play Age of Chivalry with Nadie?

:laugh: they just want to see me kick your butt for a change, well ok, I don't always succeed, but sometimes at least :yay:

Stream is back up for the day. I will post my runs from yesterday soon.

Back