Starkiller's Crimson Flights (Equus Travelling Service)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bumping this up for the weekend :yay:

PAC is recruiting by the way so feel free to ask any questions should you wish to join us in our repopulation of the ancient mining society :)

Dude.

When are you back in game again? Haven't seen you in a while and would like to take trip with your ferrari. :(

Excellent service, very knowledgeable and friendly pilot. I highly recommend!!! Honestly had a great time, and learned quite a bit!

Excellent service, very knowledgeable and friendly pilot. I highly recommend!!! Honestly had a great time, and learned quite a bit!

Thanks for the kind words :) and for the free bump :yay:

Thank you for all the info you provide in this thread and for my first Equus flight today.

I strongly recommend this service for it's speed and for the planet landing.

Thank you for all the info you provide in this thread and for my first Equus flight today.

I strongly recommend this service for it's speed and for the planet landing.

Thank you :) Im really glad people are enjoying it :D

Bumping this up to remind people of the Oratan weekend over at Arkadia!:yay:

Friendly pilot offering a fast efficient service. :)

Whenever I need to go between planets I always use Starkiller. Great guy, great service - the best.
Thank you.

Thanks for another video :D I'm much obliged!

Friendly pilot offering a fast efficient service. :)
Thank you very much for the compliment mate! I am trying my best.

Whenever I need to go between planets I always use Starkiller. Great guy, great service - the best.
Thank you.
Cheers for that one :D Now I'm starting to be a bit embarassed haha:yay:

Thank you all so far, I am having a really good time flying about!

It' been a long time since I last played and a lot has changed.
Starkiller was very patient with me and made my trips back and forth to planets easy and quick aside from my learning curve. Much safer with his hyper drive than any normal non hyperdrive shuttle service.

It' been a long time since I last played and a lot has changed.
Starkiller was very patient with me and made my trips back and forth to planets easy and quick aside from my learning curve. Much safer with his hyper drive than any normal non hyperdrive shuttle service.

Cheers mate, I am always up for a nice chat :)

Nice!

Good luck to your new occupation. I hope all goes well!

It certainly looks fun!

Good luck to your new occupation. I hope all goes well!

It certainly looks fun!

Thanks :D It's going really well, together with my beautician business, considering the amount of time i have to play the game! I hope your renewed shop is doing well too! :)

service

fast and very frienly service like always .
ty m8:yay::yay:

Bumping this up, after being absent from from the game for 3 weeks :)

Now im back :)

Bumping my Service thread up to report my activity will be quite erratic for some time :(

But whenever im online im available for warps!

Bumping it up for awareness :)

Bumping it up for awareness :)
Still a bit busy IRL however always available when online!

I have Good experience with equus flightings before so that on general can be recommended, goes very fast from planet to planet surface! I'll take equus above privateers or motherships anytime unless carrying a lot or a lot of stackables

In this case I think prices are fairly high, but that is because I used equus service from other contacts at better prices :). Starkiller seems to have his prices around what most do though

I have Good experience with equus flightings before so that on general can be recommended, goes very fast from planet to planet surface! I'll take equus above privateers or motherships anytime unless carrying a lot or a lot of stackables

In this case I think prices are fairly high, but that is because I used equus service from other contacts at better prices :). Starkiller seems to have his prices around what most do though

Thanks for the major review on the service :)

As for my pricing: I cannot undercut said competition, nor do I see a need for it, the pricing is fair as is, specially when considering the upsides... Unfortunately some people are able to undercut a general pricing, for reasons only they can answer :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back