Selling: Star's Inventory

Bump for a mate. GL on the sale.

We might have to talk about some of the items. PM me.

Regards
Amber

8 pages and not a single serious offer, good to see people keeping a sales thread clean :rolleyes:

oops, just added another pointless post

maybe you should max your posts per page then you would only have 3 pages like me...

opps, just added yet another pointless post

Oh come on.. its obvious... he is withdrawing his funds so he can open up a KFC shop irl.

Constant KFC suppliiieeeeeess.....

Star without Uber gear and skills?
I bet there's lines forming at all pvp zones of "wanna get even"-people.
Apparently the rumor has it that star once shot someone in such an area.
But i don't know...might just be an evil rumor...never mind :)

B*U*M*P

I told you guys, the sky isn't falling and I'm not selling out. I had an extra Foeripper and Mod Fap available. The Foeripper is gone already but the extra fap is still in my inventory. If anyone doesn't believe me you are welcome to see both in the trade window.

As for the armors, I planned on selling whichever set I got the best offer on but I can't bring myself to sell the sentinel. Now that I've freed up enough capital I don't need to sell my beloved Mod Tr6, MLME, or Sentinel. The rest is still for sale if people offer decently. GL and happy bidding.

The LA's I'll sell whichever I get the better offer on and keep the other. I never wanted 2 in the first place - I got them both in a matter of 5 mins.

And lastly, the skills....I have a bunch of those from prior and future trades for sale (THEY ARE NOT MY SKILLS). Anymore questions via PM or in thread that I could answer? *And don't ask why I'm an asshole, I just am ok? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Luu
*And don't ask why I'm an asshole, I just am ok? :)

LOL. but your not an asshole.. your a pain in the ass theres a difference XD

thats actually a compliment ;P

Rip

How does it feel to have such an influense on people?

Star says: PANIC!

-> the panic begins.

Star says: I had a very simple, undrastic and logical plan all along so dont panic.

-> The panic cease.

I told you guys, the sky isn't falling and I'm not selling out. I had an extra Foeripper and Mod Fap available.
*And don't ask why I'm an asshole, I just am ok? :)

You have an extra of the most expensive item in game that most of us would give a kidney for to have 1 of. That right there is why you are an asshole. ;) :D

Wow, do you really want me to go into that? :D

probably easier to explain why the earth is round than it is to get into why star (who vaps and ah both swear up and down is a stellar guy irl) feels the need to be such an asshole in a rce mmropg.

probably comes down to channeling something bad that happened into his childhood or allowing him to let off steam. if i taught kids chess i'd probably need an avenue to vent.

it's ok, star, i'm also an asshole. so i feel your pain.

good luck unloading half of your ark of the covenant of virtual gear back down to just only owning one of everything that most ppl would kill their mother for.

maybe the gear market can get back off it's scared hind legs now that everyone understands star is just making money and not actually leaving the game. i knew that from day one, but some ppl are not quite as observant.

Maybe it's a stupid question... but what's the prices for the LA?

LA 14 340, LA 45 385 - negotiable on both.

Bumpers, LA's still for sale.

Bump

I bid tt plus 30k ped for the Tango.

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited:
LA 14 340, LA 45 385 - negotiable on both.

Hello Mr Star, are those digits right?
If so i'd like to bid on LA 14, i've mined a few times there, and looks rly cool to me, will you take those 340PED in 6 monthly payments?, if not, i could probably pay you kind sir in 5 months and some sweat.

Migi

:wtg: (wishin for a LA since i first landed in PA damn i wanna fill it up with combi and snabbbless)

:acid:

Last edited:
You have an extra of the most expensive item in game that most of us would give a kidney for to have 1 of. That right there is why you are an asshole. ;) :D

Agreed.. gdarnit!

Back