Selling: Stealth Armor Blueprints full set

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jabez

Dominant
Society
Entropy
Jabez JAG Groove
Selling a full set of Stealth armor blueprints. Armor that is produced form them is (C,L) and these are unlimited blueprints. Stealth armor has the same stats as Martial. You can own your own set of bp's for only 1400 peds. First to bring me the peds gets them.

SOLD

Last edited:
Blueprints are still for sale...get them before I hof and dont need peds and decide to keep them :eek:

Hey, i wish i knew if that is a fair price xD.

I always wanted to get into crafting a little more, and this seems like a good way to do so.

so does anybody know if that is a fair price? I don't care if it should be 1200 or something but i don't even know if they might be tt BP or what not, you know what i mean.

If someone could tell me, via PM or something (so as to keep this thread clean)?

I'll be back and buy it then jabez :p

Regards
Thark

depends on the drop rate of the bps and what the recipe is?
but 1400ped for a whole set of martial like armor is sweet
but answer those first questions
also take into account how much it would cost to get those

Ingredients needed to craft the armor is...

Alternative Ingot

Mojito Cocktail

Golden Shaker

Zinc Ingot

I have been able to find these ingredients pretty easy. Golden shakers are easy enough to loot. There is no Mojito on auction at the time I'm typing this, but I have been able to buy it at 120%.

I had a set about a year ago...I paid 2k and sold them for 2k 6 months later. The BP drop is rare, especially the harness. Unless they changed it. Look at any recent sales of the pieces to see if they became more common. If not, 1.4 is a great price I think. And there is NO problems getting the ingredients. The only problem is it is butt ugly armor. But if you care about how you look you suck.

--Mod's note--
Little reminder, this is a saes thread, not a price check thread. If you wish to discuss pricing, please open a price check thread and keep sales threads clean.

Thank you
--/Mod's note--

i think we are trying to help this guy sell these bps to be honest then yes 1.4k is a amazinly sick deal if you want some great crafting bps

Alright, thx guys.

As I said in a PM, I still need my money for a couple of days. If this is still available on Monday, i'll pick it up and give crafting the set a shot.

But i guess we'll see if some dedicated crafter picks this up before me :)

Regards
Thark

Sold...please close thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back