Stick A Fork in It

guess you just cannot milk the same cow every year forever

Someone will definitely NOT get a new porsche this year ahum :cool:

You can only make so much money selling tupper ware to your family. After a while their cabinets are full and they cant support you any longer.

The introduction of new "planets" and "LA" without any control will definately create uncertainess towards the value of existing and new LA.

Let's face it, the number of players in EU is limited and dwindling. How many years do people "hunt/mine" in an area before the Land Owner can hope to break even... and since there are always New LA's coming, what guarantees that the Land Owner can 'resell' the land for its original bought price (plus a markup if possible). Imagine if MA place on auction 10 modfaps every year. No way the price will remain as it is.

To me, I've played this game since 2004 and the game has lost its luster. I bet there are a whole bunch of players (even the CND peeps) that feel the same way.

Depositing is not an issue but losing 100$ in 2 hours (ok maybe 6 if you're lucky) is just insane... Eco hunting is mad boring and the probility of losing $ is still high... you are just given the "priviledge" to suffer longer.

Don't worry
Dynamic is on the way
The future is partly here lol

Back