Still Armor Upgrade Scammers @ Billy's!

Jake Rogue

Prowler
This just happened to me about 10 mins ago at Billy's....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The avatar's name was Adybar Slayer Skywalker.

The guy called "Detektyw" in the screenie was just an innocent bystander, as I was in trade at the time the scam was attempted.

Last edited:
Adybar slayer skywalker

Hey, he got me good..said he would upgrade my vigi armour for 5ped,gave him thighs+shins,he asked for the rest but i got suspicious..too late i know.he then loggs off with my stuff,found him 4days later he denied it ran away and logged out.I told large group i found and about 5-6people have admittd being scammed by this guy,how many more are too embarressed to say? If i can help in any way to get this guy banned i will .I felt so stupid and angry i was gonna give up the game but the 1 cheating scumbag will not ruin my fun,the people ive spoken to have been supportive and helpful in their advice to me and said i must report this,so i hope mindark read this and do something to address this guys antics which are nothing more than theft.please all watch out and read the scam list which i have done unfortunately a little too late,still im a bit wiser now eh?

ganntak said:
Hey, he got me good..said he would upgrade my vigi armour for 5ped,gave him thighs+shins,he asked for the rest but i got suspicious..too late i know.he then loggs off with my stuff,found him 4days later he denied it ran away and logged out.I told large group i found and about 5-6people have admittd being scammed by this guy,how many more are too embarressed to say? If i can help in any way to get this guy banned i will .I felt so stupid and angry i was gonna give up the game but the 1 cheating scumbag will not ruin my fun,the people ive spoken to have been supportive and helpful in their advice to me and said i must report this,so i hope mindark read this and do something to address this guys antics which are nothing more than theft.please all watch out and read the scam list which i have done unfortunately a little too late,still im a bit wiser now eh?

Sorry to hear that :/ but Mind ark wont read this, go to http://www.entropiauniverse.com/ click support and log in and there you can send them a mail with info about what have happen.

Back