Still no action inside pvp4

Ive been mining over there for years now and yea i gave the pk-ers alot of fun :) Well it wasnt that fun loosing 500 ped in loot but i guess i made someone happy.

(

Make a list with the other pvp4-pk-ers wirte your name on top, start with the second on the list, then the third and so on. Do you need more help on how to take turns?

Why would you want people to get in pvp4 other than so you can loot them?

MA allowed for too long to use cars in pvp4 zone, in this tame all miners was like super heroes flying with quads with no chance to kill him. for me pvp4 zone means that i need good armours and gun to protect me self, brains and strategy to survive in this huge area and cars was unfair option here coz naked ppl can do what the want. now finaly we haw real pvp zone and all naked supermans cant mine and hunt safe and creating threads like this.
pvp4 zone haw good mu ores and enmaters liek pyrite, langots, himi niks, duru, kanerium, blood mos, fire root and etc. so buy armours and mine like man here or go cry to non pvp zones.

the thing is there are no good armours that give any kind of protection against tiered weapons especially rockets, the quads/vehicles were this armour, where is the thrill in one shot killing people with high tier weapons?
everyone seems to be saying this is like the old days but it isnt, in the "old days" before tiering only a few people could one shot kill in pvp, and if i went into pvp to mine i had a decent chance to escape even with noob "pvp" armour even if i saw another GD.
the way people are talking it really looks as if they expect every encounter with a miner in pvp to end up with looting them or they will not be satisfied that things are "fair".

the thing is there are no good armours that give any kind of protection against tiered weapons especially rockets, the quads/vehicles were this armour

The vehicles were not armor, they were used to recall all or 95%+ of loot before death, and/or to fly away from an attacker. They made unskilled players practically unlootable. That is obviously not right.

I agree that pvp is too quick these days and more armor or less tiers is needed.

Another option is, simply don't go in there if you don't have the skills/gear to compete. Not everything should be accessible to everyone without effort/investment.

Not everything should be accessible to everyone without effort/investment.

i agree, people paid for their skills, armors, and tiered up weapons, take those away from the one place they mean something and they are all instantly worthless.

better armors for pvp are needed, MA added tiering witch is all well and good but there are almost no armors to choose from to protect against the vast arsenal of weapons.

The vehicles were not armor, they were used to recall all or 95%+ of loot before death, and/or to fly away from an attacker. They made unskilled players practically unlootable. That is obviously not right.

I agree that pvp is too quick these days and more armor or less tiers is needed.

Another option is, simply don't go in there if you don't have the skills/gear to compete. Not everything should be accessible to everyone without effort/investment.

practically speaking they work as armour, ok if recall was the problem dont allow recall but if i can fly/drive away without dying the vehicle works as armour/hp, i am not saying it should be no risk for anyone but i could buy the most expensive pk armour in game and it still wouldnt even out the situation with the tiered weapons or RL's.
i could even turn the discussion around, if pvp-ers couldnt make the effort/investment to defeat a miner with a vehicle then they could simply not go to pvp? :)
if i compare the SI of a quad/pitbull with the damage done by a tiered L weapon or RL it was what, 5-6 shots to destroy it, if 2-3 pvp-ers cant work together and hit a huge slow moving object 2-3 times what are they doing calling themselves pvp-ers in the first place? :)

not personal of course im just replying and speaking generally ;)

I still think the radar should be turned off in PVP4 if you are removing vehicles. Then it really would be fun in there.

XZC

I got a funny idea: you can loot only as much as you carry yourself. :silly2:

But anyway - as a miner in RT PVP i don't see any need of skills or gear because it would give me some seconds of life and nothing more. Attacker has always advantage of surprise and I got to partly focus on mining. More buildings and vegetation may be fun, but that would be used by campers as well.

PVP is a hard thing to balance.

Last edited:
I got a funny idea: you can loot only as much as you carry yourself. :silly2:

Many times has been said. No, no - they don't want it. They want guaranteed one-shoot-kill-loot-profit, and without risk, and only in that case they call that "fair".

Hey,

Please remove the teleporter "chip use" inside pvp4. And put some kind of ores/enmatter that has some kind of value on the market so it brings people to go over there and find some luck.

Or some kind of mobs that loot something that is needed on the market or to create something in crafting.

Long time ago i was soooo bored inside pvp4

Cmon MA, it cant be that hard to fix this right??? :confused:

Did you know the loot IS increased inside the pvp area?

Haha this is definitely not true

Yes, just the opposite - as of yesterday - pyrite was removed from RT's PVP completely.

*applause* lol, kk, thx, - now it's nice area! What next?

I think, I now can control pyrite price by simple adding Vigi in FL and sending him fun youtube links?

Yes, just the opposite - as of yesterday - pyrite was removed from RT's PVP completely.

*applause* lol, kk, thx, - now it's nice area! What next?

I think, I now can control pyrite price by simple adding Vigi in FL and sending him fun youtube links?

i hope your joking?
i guess enhancers werent expensive enough since the vehicle change and those 5 people pvp-ing in the caly lootable zone are very important people to have all these other people pay more so they can be happy :p

Not jokin , its gone. Now wondering how will WoF/MM work out this year when enhancer prices going UP :D

There is pyrite.

But pyrite is also at the Nuclear Power Plant area on RT, and I believe vehicles are still allowed there, so much of the pyrite is probably coming from there.

omg, I'm so sorry. :laugh:

poor ND ^^ now all you can find on his lootable is (lyst)?

My dear, narrow-visioned friends, who is really poor and fckd - it's 1) dmg enhancers users and 2) everyone else, since metal res is widely used in (L) craft.

Haha?

who was born crawl, not fly never

:eyecrazy: the really remove pyrite from Roctropia or you kidding

Well lest say the dit remove :) the can move durulium in :p only Roctropia pvp4 with durulium

And caly pvp4 with pyrite :wtg:

Not jokin , its gone. Now wondering how will WoF/MM work out this year when enhancer prices going UP :D

With a good drop rate all be back to normal n more action in pvp4 :silly2:

Let's go back to basics for a sec.

Not everything has to have the same (non-existent) markup, it would be nice if there's something with a higher MU. Hope u all agree with that, right?

OK, drew prolly would argue that too high MU is also not good, 'cause it starts affecting the total turnover (and therefore hurts the economy). Probably, maybe. To be on the safe side we should prolly say, some stuff should have higher MU within reasonable limits.​

OK, what would you do to achieve this?

• u can simply decrease the drop-rates (therefore forcing ppl to spend more peds while getting lyst until they hit the rare stuff), or
  • u could make it accessible only for ppl who have really high skills (and corresponding high-end gear).
    First one is already in effect, second one would make skills valuable again (which is a good thing) but at the same time you would risk playing it all into hands of a small elite group that could easily start manipulating the prices (which, well, isn't very good thing lol), or
  • u could make it a risky business.
    There's, again, several ways how u could do it. Make an NPC (some high level robot/mob would do) that spawns randomly in the area where the rare stuff can be found. Make this NPC able not only to kill the player (this wouldn't really bother anyone) but also make it able to take away all stackables.
That's the 3 methods i can see, maybe someone could add some more?

The last one is basically AI driven PK:er.
Then again, why make all this trouble trying to build the foolproof AI for your NPC if you can simply make the area PvP-lootable? There's always some players who would gladly do this job for u (and way better than any Artificial Intelligence you could possibly create).

My point is - actually there's no difference who or what it is that makes it harder to get the stuff. It could be the loot system itself, NPC's or PK:ers - the end result for the miner is exactly the same.

PK:ers can dream about the ideal solution for them but actually they are used as a free workforce. They only have to have a realistic chance to do their job, that's all...

it is VERRY VERRY good that tp has no more pyrite, because need a bit balance between planets,
rt have niks and duru,
it is good decision to leavce pyrite only in calypso pvp zone

OK, what would you do to achieve this?

Ok, let's firstly point out what happening now and why.

I will not talk about PK'ers, and "balance" with them and stuff - they just small pawns on the whole board currently, and MA doesn't give F about them by disabling vehicles, or removing pyrite from RT, or painting clouds in pink. PK'ers like pirates in space - restraining, chaotic force - nothing more.

It's all about pyrite. It's all about enhancers. Previous attempts was by almost turning off speed of tiering. Not enough. Next - disable vehicles in PVP4. Not enough. Now - complete pyrite removal from RT.

It's all about enhancers and tiering. Seems like professional dmg enhancers users (read: top ubers) is really pain in the.. I mean - out of "whole" balance, and MA fiddling with this.

I'm too dumb for any conclusions without numbers, and even if I had them - I don't know, what can be done to balance this.

Ok, let's firstly point out what happening now and why.

I will not talk about PK'ers, and "balance" with them and stuff - they just small pawns on the whole board currently, and MA doesn't give F about them by disabling vehicles, or removing pyrite from RT, or painting clouds in pink. PK'ers like pirates in space - restraining, chaotic force - nothing more.

It's all about pyrite. It's all about enhancers. Previous attempts was by almost turning off speed of tiering. Not enough. Next - disable vehicles in PVP4. Not enough. Now - complete pyrite removal from RT.

It's all about enhancers and tiering. Seems like professional dmg enhancers users (read: top ubers) is really pain in the.. I mean - out of "whole" balance, and MA fiddling with this.

I'm too dumb for any conclusions without numbers, and even if I had them - I don't know, what can be done to balance this.

I think that :
like in server is playing 1000 players.

my situation was more like this :
i hunted mulak'f all day with my assasine r150 , in day end i see i can collect ~1500 tt narcasium stone that costs 130% and not less. I see that it can be sold 20k ped per day for such MU.

next week i calculated that i can put 7 DMG enchancers and get about 40% more loot per day.
in these days i got not ~1500tt ped narc , but ~2400tt.

what happened ?
Narcasium price dropped down to 124% mu . BECAUSE PEOPLE STILL BUY ~20k ped per day! And all want to sell it.

Conclusion is : i removed my enchancers and got more skills by killing Mulak, saved mu on echancers, and got back narcasium mu to 130% ..

Simple enough i got more proffit by hunting less and selling materials in higher MU.

If there was 10000000 people in sthis servesr, i agree that system is working not depending on you.
but now every ant in this game can interact game.

So be cool :) and enjoy the game :)

Last month, I tp'd into PVP4 several times.

But the PVP'ers there, didnt even give me a chance to even try to hunt for mobs or mine the area before they come to loot me, meaning I didnt have much to give them.

Now, I dont mind PvP at all, it makes my adrenaline rise up so much that I shake. But I really lose my motivation if I dont even get time (not even 1 minute after I enter) to try hunting / mining.

They're accurate with TP Chip as well, up to two times TP'ing next to me, first one on the border, second just 5 meters away or so.. and due to the protection after tp I cant shoot until they move :)

Still I do enjoy PVP4, but didnt find it economical to buy new Toxic shots until I've leveled up more.

Last month, I tp'd into PVP4 several times.

But the PVP'ers there, didnt even give me a chance to even try to hunt for mobs or mine the area before they come to loot me, meaning I didnt have much to give them.

Now, I dont mind PvP at all, it makes my adrenaline rise up so much that I shake. But I really lose my motivation if I dont even get time (not even 1 minute after I enter) to try hunting / mining.

They're accurate with TP Chip as well, up to two times TP'ing next to me, first one on the border, second just 5 meters away or so.. and due to the protection after tp I cant shoot until they move :)

Still I do enjoy PVP4, but didnt find it economical to buy new Toxic shots until I've leveled up more.

Wrong understanding abous Player VS player Zone :)

you have not to trye run , but buy pk armor (500 ped max) , PVP gun (LP485 Uber tiers ~ mus ame as normal) and you can go against pkers, whick is in most time same as you , just have gun or armor.

Wrong understanding abous Player VS player Zone :)

you have not to trye run , but buy pk armor (500 ped max) , PVP gun (LP485 Uber tiers ~ mus ame as normal) and you can go against pkers, whick is in most time same as you , just have gun or armor.

As for armor: It's nearly impossible to find any Infiltrator(F,L) armor, aswell as Hermes Shoulderguards and Shinguards that aren't overpriced.

As for hitting someone, I got the feeling that the pro pk:ers have tango/ML45/tiered SGA 2000 rocketlauncher/Adj 5a12/tiered 7a1 rifle, and mod or at least imp fap. And say 200+ HP. Also if you got a "medium performance" computer, you can count on they having a higher level computer (less lag, can see avatars on longer distance without using scope). Also, they might work in team (of you get spotted you might get a target marker on you and then mates can TP in to where you are).

But, sure, it depends who you meet. If you just meet a miner or someone who's just trying his luck you might have a chance. But if you meet dedicated veterans, nah. You can be happy if you can salvage the loot and antitoxic but shooting back - nah.

As for armor: It's nearly impossible to find any Infiltrator(F,L) armor, aswell as Hermes Shoulderguards and Shinguards that aren't overpriced.

As for hitting someone, I got the feeling that the pro pk:ers have tango/ML45/tiered SGA 2000 rocketlauncher/Adj 5a12/tiered 7a1 rifle, and mod or at least imp fap. And say 200+ HP. Also if you got a "medium performance" computer, you can count on they having a higher level computer (less lag, can see avatars on longer distance without using scope). Also, they might work in team (of you get spotted you might get a target marker on you and then mates can TP in to where you are).

But, sure, it depends who you meet. If you just meet a miner or someone who's just trying his luck you might have a chance. But if you meet dedicated veterans, nah. You can be happy if you can salvage the loot and antitoxic but shooting back - nah.

and to think "back in the day" i would happily mine in the toxic zone with less than 120 HP and plated shogun, of course i got tango-ed every now and then, but it was really rare to be killed let alone looted.

Soem time ago i suggested they use a HUD type system for pvp4 which would mean all are equal and so encouraging non pk'ers to get in there and miners etc all having the same skill with more or less to loose ofc....but equal in capabilities as you can get.

The idea was shot down due to the reasoning that loot will then also be affected since all huntinga and mining gears in that zone would also be reduced decay etc and then affect the loot. But yea, the idea was if MA could make all "equal" then they will come. Second to that there would have to be something amazing lootwhise in there (Even thought the MU is there already) or no more toxic shots (Doubt this alone will work) or just market EU better ot get more ppl some of whom will spill over into lootables all over.

Still i kinda find it odd that you say youre a miner but you want more ppl in there lol......thought i was the only nutty thrill seeker who likes to stack the odds against myself from time to time :D

Well the already make space n the hub for equal who wanna just buy quad go pk now we don't need other other hub bcuz skills well drop price like crazy n other think why people skill if is going to equal forever :? I just don't see why you wanna see like the hub ..
Now the hub get reward already n no one reallygo there so well be empty
What we need is more people on the server

if someone haw better items then you, its your problems not pkers

Back