stolen unlimited isis lr32 :"(

written down the tier rates will have a look for it and contact anyone who bids on it

here's the item in auction

Edit seller seems like a legit player if you check tracker

Last edited:
Screen it, ffs. Seems like there idiots from both sides.

I DO have a screen...

They are not idiots (I hope you reffered to them...). Either the first scammer sold for lower MU to the unsuspecting reseller and initiated withdraw, or he just transfered the item and now he/they reach for MU and another trade. In the end will be 3 avas involved on one side, at least one of them innocent (or not, they can even buy their own stuff with a 3rd ava if cornered, who knows) making the return of the item imposible by MA standards.

I"ll give MA +rep when I'll see this item returned, the scammer banned, other avas from same IP banned, reseller banned if it proves by chat logs between them (hope MA keeps them) that no negociation took place and so on.

In good faith I let someone to drive my Spear MK1 on Ark, TAKING THE FUEL out of it first and asking for fuel from him to drive test the thing (as I already gave free rides prior to that to some other funny character). He never came back with the fuel, but when I was in trade with someone else, he jumped on it (was still on the list) and even if empty of fuel he drove it to mobs and destroy it, with intention.

"Trades are final" - was no trade at all, vehicle was empty but by way of bugs it was destroyed. Still waiting from MA to reinstate my Spear to full TT, but slim chances (yes, it only 50 pec TT...)

i shouldnt have trusted him but had no reason not to
double-facepalm.jpg

Come on...
Never trust strangers, rarely trust your online friends if you can't reach them IRL, always ask for a collateral even to protect yourself from non scamming higher power cases the other party may experience like death, hospitalization, computer or internet connection breaking down.

this person(harper) came running up to me couple days ago when i was in dome2 and i suddenly got invite for teamhunt while i was busy killing an mob,i did not react cause i had absolutely no doubt in my mind that teamsetings were set at random or quee

In good faith I let someone to drive my Spear MK1 on Ark, TAKING THE FUEL out of it first and asking for fuel from him to drive test the thing (as I already gave free rides prior to that to some other funny character). He never came back with the fuel, but when I was in trade with someone else, he jumped on it (was still on the list) and even if empty of fuel he drove it to mobs and destroy it, with intention.

OT, but I just wanted to point out, when you remove all fuel from a vehicle, there is often residual fuel left in it, a fraction of 1 oil that can't be taken out, but can be used to drive it for a brief time. The second point I wanted to make is that it's handy to have the "recall all vehicles" button on a keyboard hotkey ready for situations like this.

I've removed the full avatar name from your post, as per forum rules regarding naming scammers.

Like fluske above, I got a random team invite from him whilst hunting LT a few days ago, followed by chat pressure to team. So I'm not that surprised to see his name crop up, he felt dodgy.

Sorry about your loss. Never lend out stuff without collateral. Hope MA can help you get it back.

i shouldnt have trusted him but had no reason not to

You know it now, obviously, but that's the wrong way to think in EU (and often in RL, too!).... only trust players who have earned your trust, unless it's something small enough that you won't be bothered if you lose it. And even if it's someone you trust, avoid inequitable trades if you don't know the person IRL, as Aandar said so well:

Come on...
Never trust strangers, rarely trust your online friends if you can't reach them IRL, always ask for a collateral even to protect yourself from non scamming higher power cases the other party may experience like death, hospitalization, computer or internet connection breaking down.

Its sad that this forum still protects the names of even OBVIOUS scammers :) I've seen numerous problems with this character... why is this guy still not banned from the game?

I've removed the full avatar name from your post, as per forum rules regarding naming scammers.

Like fluske above, I got a random team invite from him whilst hunting LT a few days ago, followed by chat pressure to team. So I'm not that surprised to see his name crop up, he felt dodgy.

Sorry about your loss. Never lend out stuff without collateral. Hope MA can help you get it back.

Knowing the name would be so useful for me, and the whole community...

Stupid rule :(

I expect the OP will PM you the name if you'd like to know.

I just started my healing service and he asked to use it. (he being the scammer in question)
He said there were some Atrox he wanted to hunt by Akmuul.
Made my eye brow arch a bit as to why by Akmuul.
Plenty of other spawns around.
He spawned his vtol and as usual I got in.
We headed into PvP4 and I had a feeling this was not right at all.
He said he forgot to put armor enhancers on and proceeded to land which was a red flag to me.
Ya, forgot my enhancers on my armor... let me just land in pvp4 and put them on while i kill you for loot...
Well, I stayed in his Vtol and prepared myself for a pvp match, waiting for him to de-spawn his Vtol.
He did and whipped out a sword and attacked.
I took out my uber apis (a joke for how bad an average apis, average is what I was using, is for most fights in pvp4) and killed him.
He then proceeded to say gratz and that he got lost, asked what I looted and tried to convince me that he was in the wrong spot.
I kept it short and simple for him.
I said I know he is trying to scam me and that I am not that dumb.
He then stopped responding.
I felt I should share it with the community.
I thought that he was going to try it again to someone that could be new and lose a lot.
But there is such a stupid rule on this forum I thought why should I even try... scammers can get away with murder and
I felt I shouldn't let this one get away but how can I prove what just happened.
No SS and no fraps... not much I can do specially since the forums wont even let me say his name...
All I can say is spread the name within and outside of soc chat... that seems to be the only way to try and protect our community.
Please do so with sufficient evidence though.
Sorry I didn't say something earlier :/

Skull

Screen it, ffs. Seems like there idiots from both sides.

Wow... the gun i bought is stolen???!

It was 2 days ago. I was in twin and a guy which i don't remember his name came to me and tryed to sell to me for +2500ped. I asked for less price and he accepted. So we dealed. He looked to me like a noob. Because he had not completed gremlin set and had no soc. Kinda desperate to sell.

I didn't know at all this gun was stolen. Would gladly give this gun back for free if it just didn't cost that much as it does now :/

Im glad to help u out with u or MA if something is needed from me. But dunno how we should fix this problem. Really sorry.

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
send a support case and he will at least get banned for a month.

&sorry bud, that freaking sucks, i wouldnt trust ppl with my opalo in this game. =(

2 days ago i was also approached by this scammer (saw name before removed). He also wanted to sell it to me. It seems he might've seen i posted on your sale thread. Luckely i refused since i dont have the ped. He wanted me to trade him stuff for it. So he seemed desperate. I hope mindark will help you

If you lent him the gun, and ask for nothing in return and you didn't know him at all. Then sorry, but you desevre not to get that gun back.

We are a community, if you use your reasoning we are only eachother enemies and you shouldn't even drink the undoubtably poisoned drink you'll get in the next café or store (needle thru the cap or even a neurotoxin on the glass that will at the very least knock you out, it's all possible) just so they can get your wallet (by your account you should have them proove it's not poisoned first? a bit dramatic an example to show you the absurdity of your reasoning, be careful sure, trust your instincts sure, but to say he deserves not to get the item back is just way wrong and to never trust anyone is just nonsense you don't know what you're saying/doing).

Should he have been more careful? Sure. But for how long and how much? Eventually he'll still have a situation where he has to make that choice. Be it soc mate or not, be it long term online friend or not, ... people have been trust scammed after years of building 'earned' trust ... human interaction/society only works if you trust one another. Given the details of this interaction asking for collateral is the way to go, if he was gonna buy the gun, he should be able to buy it for 5 minutes agreeing to buy it back if he doesn't like the killspeed for ex. (with screenshots) ... but that's easy to say looking back, i'm human i make mistakes, kluck deserves his gun back and you deserve needing others help and them not trusting you till you get it. Same goes for this poor excuse for a human being:

Her comment was no BS ... She's right. What à stupid moove :) :D This is not à scam. This is just stupidity abuse, legitimate IMHO :cool:

What, you never make mistakes? You never need anyone? Think again before you post/speak (is it true, useful, ...)? Turn the situation around see what you would want when you made that mistake?

Useful for future temporary trades (if you didn't already do so):

At the very minimum, if you are going to take such a risk you should type in trade chat message box “this is a 5 minute loan for my xxx, which you agree to return by trade free of charge, this is not a sale. Do you agree?” then take a screen shoot. This will not protect you, but will give you some basis of proving your case if it all went very bad.

Rarely, that makes a big difference, not like i see klucks post 'i been scammed' each month :)

Wow... the gun i bought is stolen???!

It was 2 days ago. I was in twin and a guy which i don't remember his name came to me and tryed to sell to me for +2500ped. I asked for less price and he accepted. So we dealed. He looked to me like a noob. Because he had not completed gremlin set and had no soc. Kinda desperate to sell.

I didn't know at all this gun was stolen. Would gladly give this gun back for free if it just didn't cost that much as it does now :/

Im glad to help u out with u or MA if something is needed from me. But dunno how we should fix this problem. Really sorry.

Don't have .log? Don't take screenshots? Might wanna do that for future reference. Buying it to resell it immediately is helping scammers (for ex. in this case knowingly or not). Since you state: 'would gladly give it back for free', i think it's only fair for MindArk to do just that, run the trades back till kluck has his gun.

Her comment was no BS ...
She's right.
What à stupid moove :) :D

This is not à scam. This is just stupidity abuse, legitimate IMHO :cool:

Still an asshole after all these years I see.

MCKLUCK joined the ranks of Next Cons just days before this thing happened. It would be very sad to lose him as a member already because of a simple thief, so therefore I urged him to post a thread here on PCF instead of just putting all hope in MA.

6 pages of posts already. Happy to see the community getting involved :)

I think its night in his timezone now, so thats probably why he has not replied to his thread yet.

As the general of next cons, feel free to contact me here or ingame if you have any information or questions on this case.

-Fredda

Don't have .log? Don't take screenshots? Might wanna do that for future reference. Buying it to resell it immediately is helping scammers (for ex. in this case knowingly or not). Since you state: 'would gladly give it back for free', i think it's only fair for MindArk to do just that, run the trades back till kluck has his gun.

Yes, I do have .log. Just forgot about it before you mentioned it. {removed}

Will get the name and give it to MA. Also I know MA can track that really easy.

I wouldn't give it back like that since it costed me too some PEDs to buy. But I gladly would like that the gun didn't cost so much PEDs and I would simply give the back the gun FREE to the owner. That can't happen in current situation because of high PED involved I'm afraid :/

{removed}

So sorry to hear of this.

Hope you get it back in the end.

Nice to be a trustworthy person, not nice when someone takes that trust and rubs it in your face stealing the item. I hope he gets his just rewards.

Motto though to people not been scammed yet, think really hard to whom you loan items out to, even those who act like friends, can stab you in the back. Luckily, I have chosen my friends in EU, whom I have earned and given trust to, shame everyones not the same.

a few days ago i (kluckkluck mckluck klucks) was trying to sell my UL lr32 tier 5.2 and had been at it for a few days with many hits but no takers. i came across what seemed to be an interested buyer (ed: name removed). he said he wanted to see how well it worked on longtooth and i bought it. we teamed up went out there and he put one round into a longtooth and logged with my gun. i understand i shouldnt have trusted him but had no reason not to. since, he refuses to private chat/trade/friend request etc. i pretty sure i will never see this gun again but in hope just maybe... offering a 500 PED rewardfor the return of my gun but as i said i dont see that happening.
ps: i AM able to give you the tier rates for 6-10 as well should you happen to see one by chance and compare them.
thanks for your time,
kluck

File a police report,
all the talk about all trades are final and virtual items not having value are just bla bla.
you were defrauded out of something that has real value.
the policeman at the desk might not want to make a report but in most countries the police are legally obliged to file a report, they may say they cant help but that is not the issue. It might be best to keep the report simple and not try to explain entropia to a policeman at the reception desk, the fact that you were defrauded online and the value of the item are what counts.
make a copy of the police report and contact mindark and demand action.
publicise that you have done this, the perpetrator now knows that if he wants to withdraw money it is likely his RL details will be connect to a crime.
with a police report of a crime MA should be obliged to take action to ban the account and to block any chance of them withdrawing the money they stole from you, and possibly others.

Sorry to hear about your loss, hope you will get it back.

If you lent him the gun, and ask for nothing in return and you didn't know him at all.

Then sorry, but you desevre not to get that gun back.

Unfortunately he has taken advantage of your good trusting natural, but in this world we can not afford to trust anyone and this is an example of what happens when you do.

Are you for real????
Yes it was stupid of him to give gun without collateral but this not justify theft!!!

You have shown the innocence of a child...may I ask..are you a youngling?

If you are, and i have this feeling you might be, I hope the details are all correct and up to date with your account, and that you go directly to MA support with this. Even if your details are not correct - still go the route and do what is asked of you.

Calling people stupid for doing such innocent things as this, is plain ignorance.

Mind you, if Kluck is a 30 yr old bloke with a penchance for strong lager - it is a lesson learned!

did you record the tier numbers for it? the tier numbers can act as a kinda of public serial number for stuff like weapons. if so you can post that so potential buyers know they are enriching a scammer or someone who enriched a scammer.

did you record the tier numbers for it? the tier numbers can act as a kinda of public serial number for stuff like weapons. if so you can post that so potential buyers know they are enriching a scammer or someone who enriched a scammer.

Hey,

Tier numbers have been mentioned (on page 2 I think), and the item is tracked to the auction on sale by an innocent part who just thought he made a good deal buying it.

Without knowing any of you 2. in defence of TheRock. he havent purchased stolen goods knowingly. The guy offered me the gun as well. But i did not think it was stolen. First when i saw this thread.

So while it seems clear he bought it. to sell it for a profit seems clear enough. I dont think he would've bought it, if he knew it was stolen.

Thanks Bio!

{removed}

Sorry for the off-topic.
Keep us updated on what the support tells you

Peace

--mod's note--
Knock off the off-topic arguing.
--/mod's note--

To OP, I have three words: Support Case. NOW!

Back