STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

hi bye grats

pls dont report me

almost same amount of views as Challenge to Community EU vote thread... again I repeat, you are a bunch of kissasses and idiots

What everyone that has posted in this thread? :laugh:

Eh come on guys. LEave him alone. He wants to be left alone so let him be.

(Since no one standing up for him thought I'd start it off) ;)

Right!

This thread is totally pulling me down, it's like watching bullies in grade school. :( But maybe that's just me. Maybe the thread took a turn, I haven't read it all yet.

OK, I understand that being disturbed during tests is a pain.

The way it is expressed on this threah is a bit... special, but considering the audience, why not. ;)

It sometimes happen to me to be disturbed during my hunts, nobody FAPs me but miners, sweaters or hunters often come very close to me, which I dislike.

So I have been thinking about creating a Soc which name would me "PLEASE AVOID ME" so that the message is clearly visible, no need to chat etc.

Did you (Hawk) think about such option?
Maybe creating tour soc "EXPERIMENTS - KEEP AWAY" would do it?

- another antisocial jerk - ;)

Well I ran mining past some two guys hunting scips west of Oshiri, as there was a hole through the spawn and I could continue my trip..

Well, after they killed their mob and I had gone past them one of the guys just shoots me in the back once for no reason.

But since it was just one shot I couldn't care less they spend their pecs on me :laugh:

we should help him spread the message ? :censored:

Well I ran mining past some two guys hunting scips west of Oshiri, as there was a hole through the spawn and I could continue my trip..

Well, after they killed their mob and I had gone past them one of the guys just shoots me in the back once for no reason.

But since it was just one shot I couldn't care less they spend their pecs on me :laugh:

I have to give another perspective on this. Often my partner and I will hunt deep out into a mob, and drill paths. Sometimes I have bombs and probes of my own.

The idea is that, we just poured ammo into the area to clear it, we don't know whatever random miner comes over and then dances down the path we just cleared without so much as a "hello! might i pass on by?" and sometimes, depending on my mood (usually lousy), I'll kill em.

No hard feelings ;)

I have to give another perspective on this. Often my partner and I will hunt deep out into a mob, and drill paths. Sometimes I have bombs and probes of my own.

The idea is that, we just poured ammo into the area to clear it, we don't know whatever random miner comes over and then dances down the path we just cleared without so much as a "hello! might i pass on by?" and sometimes, depending on my mood (usually lousy), I'll kill em.

No hard feelings ;)

Well that scip spawn wasn't dense, it was one mob 'thick' line of them. :laugh:

And why do you think the area is 'yours'? Unless it's your Land Area or you have rented the area from the dude owning that spot I think it's pretty much all the same who goes there :rolleyes:

Right!

This thread is totally pulling me down, it's like watching bullies in grade school. :( But maybe that's just me. Maybe the thread took a turn, I haven't read it all yet.

But that's the whole point. It's not grade school. We kind of assume a level of...maturity...to understand that people are just trying to be kind. That kind of, as the OP says himself, very antisocial behavior....is a grade school kind of thing. There's 100s of ways they can deal with this in a friendly way in game, but instead they want to take it to the forum and raise a big, attention-begging stink about it.

What do you expect? He's gonna get :rocket:

I must say, I'm a solitary hunter, vey very rarely do I ever team hunt and it really gets on my tits when someone comes inside my inner circle on my radar!

Inner circle = personal space = gtfo bstrdz!!!! ......... and relax! :)

STAY OUT OF MY PERSONAL SPACE! If you don't, I will scweeeam n scweeeeam n scweeeeam until I'm sick!

Jamhot

I must say, I'm a solitary hunter, vey very rarely do I ever team hunt and it really gets on my tits when someone comes inside my inner circle on my radar!

Inner circle = personal space = gtfo bstrdz!!!! ......... and relax! :)

STAY OUT OF MY PERSONAL SPACE! If you don't, I will scweeeam n scweeeeam n scweeeeam until I'm sick!

Jamhot
I'm gonna invade yer space! RaAaWwRr! :lolup:

I'm gonna invade yer space! RaAaWwRr! :lolup:

o_O runs! Mind u, I don't know who should be more scared?! :naughty:

PEOPLE OF CALYPSO INVADE JAMS SPACE AT YOUR OWN PERIL MINDARK CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS IN JAMS PERSONAL SPACE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED *end transmission

Jamhot

Maybe this has already been mentioned and/or noticed...

But.. if you view EF as a guest there is a banner ad by Google.. it reads..

"Maternity Laws Boss Harrasment H60 BLACKHAWK Harrassment solicitor"

LMFAO ! :)

[YOUTUBE]lPmbL5G8rJY[/YOUTUBE]

375 replies haha

But that's the whole point. It's not grade school. We kind of assume a level of...maturity...to understand that people are just trying to be kind. That kind of, as the OP says himself, very antisocial behavior....is a grade school kind of thing. There's 100s of ways they can deal with this in a friendly way in game, but instead they want to take it to the forum and raise a big, attention-begging stink about it.

What do you expect? He's gonna get :rocket:

antisocial is a grade school kind of thing? Perhaps in a way, if BH has a antisocial personality disorder these are the sympthoms:

Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:[3]

Persistent lying or stealing
Superficial charm[4][5]
Apparent lack of remorse[4] or empathy; inability to care about hurting others
Inability to keep jobs or stay in school[4]
Impulsivity and/or recklessness[4]
Lack of realistic, long-term goals — an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals
Inability to make or keep friends, or maintain relationships such as marriage
Poor behavioral controls — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper
Narcissism, elevated self-appraisal or a sense of extreme entitlement
A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
A history of childhood conduct disorder
Recurring difficulties with the law
Tendency to violate the boundaries and rights of others
Substance abuse
Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
Inability to tolerate boredom
Disregard for the safety of self or others
Persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social rules, obligations, and norms
Difficulties with authority figures [6]

Differential diagnosis: associated and overlapping conditions
The following conditions commonly coexist with antisocial personality disorder
:[14]

Anxiety disorders
Depressive disorder
Substance-related disorders
Somatization disorder
Pathological gambling
Borderline personality disorder
Histrionic personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder

Oh calm down, He just wants to be left alone to do his own thing. He just posted in a 'over the top' way that sent everyone off on one :laugh:

Dont try and 'Label it' and make it into something :)

antisocial is a grade school kind of thing? Perhaps in a way, if BH has a antisocial personality disorder these are the sympthoms:

Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:[3]

Persistent lying or stealing
Superficial charm[4][5]
Apparent lack of remorse[4] or empathy; inability to care about hurting others
Inability to keep jobs or stay in school[4]
Impulsivity and/or recklessness[4]
Lack of realistic, long-term goals — an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals
Inability to make or keep friends, or maintain relationships such as marriage
Poor behavioral controls — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper
Narcissism, elevated self-appraisal or a sense of extreme entitlement
A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
A history of childhood conduct disorder
Recurring difficulties with the law
Tendency to violate the boundaries and rights of others
Substance abuse
Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
Inability to tolerate boredom
Disregard for the safety of self or others
Persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social rules, obligations, and norms
Difficulties with authority figures [6]

Differential diagnosis: associated and overlapping conditions
The following conditions commonly coexist with antisocial personality disorder
:[14]

Anxiety disorders
Depressive disorder
Substance-related disorders
Somatization disorder
Pathological gambling
Borderline personality disorder
Histrionic personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder

Hmm, then i can file support anyone talking to me.

"Hi MA. I want to report Afroman for harassment"

MA: Hi. Can you give us any reasons?

Yeah i warned him to not talk to me and he didn't listen.

MA: HAHAHA stupid moron. CASE CLOSED
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

------
EDIT: And yeah, give this guy a break now :p

DUDE, take a fcking chill-pill!!

Dear MA
i WAS RECENTLY AT TWIN PEAKS AND THIS AVATAR named neverdie WAS STARING AT ME..IM PRETTY SURE THAT HE WAS GIVING me RUDE AND ANNOYING LOOKS....

Please ban this avatar he also offered a free fap and wanted to intiate a conversation with me...something about tp runs....
I then scrreamed leave me alone

I guess you can see the serious ness of these offenses..
I look forward to logging in and never seeing that horrible avatar again....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BH did you ever name the unknown fapper. Bounty on him? ;)

Reverse the annoyance :silly2:

...now that everything has calmed down a bit...could you tell us how you REALLY feel about being fapped? ...and don't hold anything back now BH...just let it all out! :)

Wow...kiriku surgun have avast amt of knowledge of ppl health issues. i am impressive abt him. (Is he somewhat therapy counsler??)

Well to be honest with u. u give very excatly accurate right answer abt antisocial personality disorder.

Well is it relate to BHH or probably he just doing acting to fool us or who know...

BHH ....Do u have APD? oh nevermind we are not allow to be nosey to know their personal plm issue.

Well BHH i hope u have good therapy counsler to guide u thru this game. hehe. just kidding.

Back