Stop the discrimination!!!

They may be added as a quest reward for completing the "rescue the little white bunnies" mission :lol:

Posted via Immobile Device

IRL I like to wear thongs backwards and hang a nut on each side...

I'm not really sure what to say regarding that...

Are you saying ... there's enough material to cover the middle? :scratch2: Not sure I would advertise that. :D

This will work though...

Are you really sure....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Eye Bleach - there isn't enough of it.

On the other hand, I think this idea has merit. I think we should be able to make Dr. Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror in game:

franknfurter3.jpg

Wow. Try to say something to amuse the crowd and get riddled with little dick jokes. :laugh: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Well there is a song.... and I quote from it now....

"don't want no short dick man"... :p

I'm entertained.. thank you, stumpy :)

Wow. Try to say something to amuse the crowd and get riddled with little dick jokes. :laugh: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Just for the record , when i said posting incoherent babble, I was actually referring to myself! That's what 'I do' rather than looking at speedos website for men in trunks, ya dig? :)

Carry on, as you where!

Jamhot

Drinking has not made this thread any different from what it was earlier.

We must have hit rock bottom :laugh:

Just for the record, I was actually referring to myself! That's what 'I do' looking at speedos website for men in trunks, ya dig? :)

Carry on, as you where!

Jamhot

You Sausagemuncher :D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

(private joke between me and Jam)

Drinking has not made this thread any different from what it was earlier.

We must have hit rock bottom :laugh:

Yes, we did hit rock bottom. Here - wanna help me dig?

*offers fo0d a pickaxe*

no thanks ill pass :eek:

Just imagine something like that following you up the stairs :eek:

Maybe it might better than following something like that up the stairs.

Kornbabe72-ManThong906-329-dont.jpg

Someone tell him to pull his trousers up, it puts me off using my Dental-floss.

Sure we are, but ... if you want us to believe anything else, you might want to swap out the little sombrero in your avi pic to something larger. Your avi pic was rather supportive of what your previous post said. :D

*j/k ;) ... the White Chocolate Mocha Triple Expresso coffee hasn't worn off yet* :hammer:

I have been offended by the content in this thread,
I have informed the FCC of this thread.

they have dispatched a group of old ass people living in the past to force the owner to make the content fair and within good taste for all.

Booo!! you suck :)

they have dispatched a group of old ass people living in the past to force the owner to make the content fair and within good taste for all.

after skimming through this thread i just want to unsee it.. i'll wear anything you want me to wear.. just let me unsee this thread.

Question ... where does the old ass people fit into all of this, and what are you using to determine (whoever these old ass people are) ... are living in the past ... I don't get the connection to anything that has been posted here so far, so your comment is confusing. Oh, and ... I love the way some talk about older people as if life ends at a certain age ... at whatever age you determine to be old. :D

Question ... where does the old ass people fit into all of this, and what are you using to determine (whoever these old ass people are) ... are living in the past ... I don't get the connection to anything that has been posted here so far, so your comment is confusing. Oh, and ... I love the way some talk about older people as if life ends at a certain age ... at whatever age you determine to be old. :rolleyes:

I think he's joking :D

I think he's joking :D

Thanks Hon ... but interpretation is subjective, and I didn't mean my post to be a negative, so perhaps I should change the smiley at the end for better interpretation, eh? ;)

I want skirts!

Forget the thongs, I want a man skirt, THE KILT. :D

oh my freaking god! Why the f**k is that fat guy in a mankini?!

Because he can. He looks as funny as Borat who also looked just as gross. :D

Most things have a downside. When it comes to skimpy clothing, the following IS the downside:

So, do you really want to stop the discrimination and have equality for all? :)

I personally don't mind, but I still don't want to look though. I also know there is no way I would follow that second one up the stairs because I'd be physically incapable due to uncontrollable laughter. :laugh:

One battle at a time... Man thongs in PINK ftw :p

Are you crazy or just insane lady??? :eek::eek:

Don't say the P... word, or Kimmi will detect it and join the thread... then you know , he is gonna chip in more words and we are all goners :(

Back