Stopped playing 5 years ago. Just received a mindark withdrawal?

OldWanderer

Hatchling
Hi,

I'm not sure what happened. Has there been some kind of 'dividend' for CLD owners or something?

I stopped playing roughly 5 years ago and withdrew CLD money in a big withdraw 5 years ago, then a small withdraw 2 years ago after selling all my gear.
Today, i noticed a bank transfer on my account with the label of a Mindark Withdrawal dated from the 7th of December for a NICE amount.

I can still login to my account on the website with my password. but i can't access 'advanced' pages of the website because my goldcard codes always fail. So i can't get access to withdraw info or other pages. the only sign of activity i can access is the support cases pages, and no new one has been created for 5 years

Any idea what occured?

If it’s an email, it could be a phishing attempt and not actually from MA?

If it was directly to your bank account, MA might have liquidated your assets for inactivity?

I would recommend making a support case about it.
Also, to have the gold card removed and set up the free 2-Factor Authenticator mobile app to be able to access your full account again, if it still exists
You will have to provide photo ID, front and back.

your account may have been liquidated. not sure where the ped would have come from unless MA starting paying out skill TT lol

Did you still have CLDs on the account?

This was seen in the bank account. I received no mail from mindark since 2019. As far as i remember, CLD had been sold, and so had anything with a TT value. I should have been left with a naked avatar and his skills only

Ok. Best to contact support and wait for their response, rather than us speculating, and to get the Gold Card switched over to the free 2FA mobile app, as they do not support the Gold Card anymore.

Last edited:
This was seen in the bank account. I received no mail from mindark since 2019. As far as i remember, CLD had been sold, and so had anything with a TT value. I should have been left with a naked avatar and his skills only
Did you have tier upgrade skills on your avatar ? Mindark promised to buy these back from all players and while they may take their time with still active accounts/players it could be that they maybe needed to 0 your tier upgrader skills before closing your account.

Did you have tier upgrade skills on your avatar ? Mindark promised to buy these back from all players and while they may take their time with still active accounts/players it could be that they maybe needed to 0 your tier upgrader skills before closing your account.
Not as far as i remember, or a neglectible amount
I mean... or you could just... you know.... not poke the bear? ... just saying :lolup:
Support case sent, to late. Let's hope it is that i had not sold my unlimited weapons yet and it's juste a nice surprise. But i'm still surprised they auto withdrew it to my previous withdraw bank account. I am not sure they can cancel a transfer once it is finished if there was an error?
More like a nice monthly salary

If your Gold Card still works, but is simply out of sync, you can ask support to sync it for you. They can only do this for grandfathered Gold Card users since the Gold Card is out of support, so if it is a physical issue, you will have to switch to other 2FA or remove the 2FA since you don't play any more.

Contact support case and be sure it's your money, before spending any pec of something that's not yours :dunno:

What is your ingame name wanderer?

Reactions: Geo
Mistakes happen. Once when I made a big withdrawal they accidentically sent me the correct amount twice, but I contacted them and returned it. I am fairly confident it would be illegal to keep it.

Reactions: jak
Mistakes happen. Once when I made a big withdrawal they accidentically sent me the correct amount twice, but I contacted them and returned it. I am fairly confident it would be illegal to keep it.
I'm starting to loose confidence in this game.

nope. may be against tou but not illegal. close account and move money to a new account at a new bank, done.

I was on the recieving end of one the biggest mistakes anyone could imagine. I think years later I should tell my story.

Back