Suggestion: Storage unit addons

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Mindark should impliment a new kind of storage option. You should be able to craft or loot storage addons so you could modify your storage witrh more items, better options like diffrent colour schemes, better sorting options depending on what addon you use. These items should be limited and have a very small fee (decay) everytime you access storage. And once you put in the addon you cant take it off so you cant abuse it by adding and replacing.

what do you think about this and what would you like to see as an addon added to storage with limited addons as loot and crafts?

One thing would help us sort things: Being able to use nametags on Pitbulls.

And MA might sell more tags, so some revenue there.

if we only could place containers into any tab in storage and inventory, this would help a lot already

My tought was you make addonds that is specific for the storage like how you place a warpdrive into a starship. If you use X addon you get the option of colouring your storage and storage items in anyway you like, adding another addon might be like you can rename anything in your storage (Only visiable for you) or another addon that could be added is to increase storage limit or counting your TT in each storage compartment.

My tought on the storage addon is when you click your storage, you have an option added to add crafted/looted limited addons for your storage.

Just imagine being able to colour anyrthing you like in your storage and all your containers.. I know this walks over the current coulouring skill system but to be fair, who even use colouring system today? 2-3 players at the most? Its time MA did what they did to Tier upgrade to colouring.

Let us pay PED for expanded storage like all other games do

Needs the opposite. They need to reduce storage size and remove the boxes so people sell the stuff they are hoarding and thus returns items back to loot pool making everyone’s loot better and lots of other benefits I can’t be bothered to write as I’m in the gym

Back