Storm The Rig!!!

Well I have my fun picking off all the noobs, took a few marber hits to =P

small tip heal up first I killed like 6 of you in one go with a launcher :p

Ya Aeris... It takes skill to kill unarmoured, unhealed noobs... You looked almost Uber in ur armour...:laugh:

Well I have my fun picking off all the noobs, took a few marber hits to =P

small tip heal up first I killed like 6 of you in one go with a launcher :p

It was fun killing you 5 times in a row when you had armour on and I had nothing. What goes around comes around, and when you pretend to be running with us and start killing our friends off, you better be damn sure I'll be putting a hole through your head.

5 holes through your head. ;)

It was fun though.

It was fun killing you 5 times in a row when you had armour on and I had nothing. What goes around comes around, and when you pretend to be running with us and start killing our friends off, you better be damn sure I'll be putting a hole through your head.

5 holes through your head. ;)

It was fun though.

the armor was bodyguard chest, arms, shins, and feet, with a black skirt for looks only ;). "really good look I may add" you shot me 3 times and not once did I take it personal, I was even so kind to heal you all back up before I left a little later.

the armor was bodyguard chest, arms, shins, and feet, with a black skirt for looks only ;). "really good look I may add" you shot me 3 times and not once did I take it personal, I was even so kind to heal you all back up before I left a little later.

No don't ever take it personally. It's all in fun. I did not know you healed me so thanks. :D

Man.... now that today's rush is over, I want to do it again. :handgun:

No don't ever take it personally. It's all in fun. I did not know you healed me so thanks. :D

Man.... now that today's rush is over, I want to do it again. :handgun:

I want you all to do it again:rocket:

Was really fun...so thx guys :)

PS: Minken...you are still a noob :p

Was really fun...so thx guys :)

PS: Minken...you are still a noob :p

Haha nothing wrong with a little trash talk.

Trash talk is the spice of PvP. :yay:

Back