Story Of My Sollomate Opalo

Tuhin

Mature
Society
Boss (Rig Klozas)
Tuhin Subhro Sarder
While playing the game I sold the Sollomate Opalo I bought years ago for 3.80 PEDs. Then I suffered a loss in mining and had 0 PEDs. Yesterday a Girl, Rech took our team out to quests where I got Items valued 7.93 PEDs. But while fighting I started missing my Opalo, I came to know that its supply had been cut and a good Unlimited weapon like Opalo is just NEEDED by everyone. So I went to Boroas or something like that and a dude offered it to me for 6 PEDs. I am so glad it was a cheap deal, because he doesn't know what he has lost. Sollomate Opalo is worth 18+ PEDs. What do you all say? Also if it's a LITTLE decayed it can be repaired for free.

I think there are better options than the Opalo these days. It just isn't very eco compared to the other choices. TT weapons may as well be unl because they are always available and they have no MU. Sure their tiering isnt permanent as they have to be replaced but most people would advise against the use of enhancers on low lvl guns anyway.

he doesn't know what he has lost.

Hate to piss on your bonfire, but he probably lost much less than he could. Of course he could get 10+ peds more from you, but since he didn't know the price, he is not a reseller and had been using the Opalo himself. Getting rid of this low eco piece of... history he saved himself more that 10 ped in the long run :)

Sell the Opalo for TT+18 and buy an Ozpyn LR S1X1 for TT+10 on auction.

I see some mentors still advicing the Opalo and all I want to do is kick them right in the nuts so hard that MA removes their capability to mentor ever again, forever.

If you can stretch to a starter pack, do that. The Z12 Barbarella (2.882 eff. dmg/pec) is a good weapon in that category.

Other options are the M-Ray 1000 Laser Pistol (2.882 eff. dmg/pec) or the Ozpyn Chon S1X1 (2.874 eff. dmg/pec) which is also a pistol.

The last option would really be the Ozpyn LR S1X1 (2.843 eff. dmg/pec) but that is a way down the eco list from the others.

NOTE: These figures are from Entropedia so whether anything has changed, I do not know.

Back