Strange Ad?

Yes, there is a code... but in the translation above, the code contains a questionmark... looks a bit weird.
Thought it might be whatever decoding tool he used that didn't recognize one of the morse-codes...
Just wanted to it confirmed if it really was supposed to be a questionmark in there.

Might be good to have the right code if you happen to trip over him out in the wilderness somewhere :laugh:

a very intresting thread...subscribing

im up for anythign as long as it wont be a new "conspirare" crap story.
Subscribing.:wtg:

Now... how do we fit the egg in to this:scratch2: LOL

OMG Earth is lost and Dr Duchev is our last hope....ah the orb :D

im up for anythign as long as it wont be a new "conspirare" crap story.
Subscribing.:wtg:

I think they are building up story for a cataclysmic event which frames the introduction of cryengine and/or opening of space, and forming it as a series of events. :)

That's at least what I would do if I ran the universe... not just suddenly drop the bomb at the end of a VU note "oh, btw, you have space now, have fun hangar owners..." :laugh:

In the meantime, I just enjoy having some storyline, and just hope it will turn out good :wtg:

Now lets keep an eye out for some hints on where that poor scientist is, and hope he hasn't mutated too horribly yet.
We all know he is doomed, sooner or later.
Better find him sooner.

Hmmm I wonder if the new device/weapon that was recently given away at the RX event fits into this somehow?

Hmmm I wonder if the new device/weapon that was recently given away at the RX event fits into this somehow?

Yeah it certainly does ! ;)

Wake up Ter !! time for you :laugh:

and who will found the Dr, have u some suggestion?

and where looking for him????

and robot invasion is already in progress: where (evisceratot only?)
:scratch2:

i stopped playing the game from nov last year to july this year. So I have missed some of the storyline events.

Could a moderator make one thread which has all the different logs in there like log 11 and the two deciphered in this post. Would make it easier to find and useful for reference.

Oh oh! I know I know! Duchev is IN the egg! Just like professor Drøvel! Thank god I watched "Brødrene Dal" when I was a kid! :D

[YOUTUBE]TSLCmu8Ei1o[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, there is a code... but in the translation above, the code contains a questionmark... looks a bit weird.
Thought it might be whatever decoding tool he used that didn't recognize one of the morse-codes...
Just wanted to it confirmed if it really was supposed to be a questionmark in there.

Might be good to have the right code if you happen to trip over him out in the wilderness somewhere :laugh:

whoops :D yeah i made a mistake in the code :p

the right code is : CODE:1OT94PEE63T75KRL229TH3FMZE68M8

i'll edit the post with translation ;)

omg bots are going to come to own calypso ? :spank:
very interesting thread i got to keep up on it :D

Ahhh poor Dr Duchebag, we gotta find him!

yes, the fate of us all rests in the balance.

a great war us almost upon us, together as a race we must stand and fight if we are to win the right to live.

'concluding in the final battle for Zychion city, where tens of thousands of colonist lives were lost as robot forces were driven from Calypso'

we have done it before, we can do it again.

I think we need to find some more logs :D

~Tracer

Yes! I was hunting argo - my usual main hunting mob, but several people told me it was umbra that was looting the logs this time. I only found 1 post of a looted log 11 and there was no mention of what mob looted it.

I have used about 1.5K ped ammo on them with no logs yet. If anyone knows for sure what mob is looting the logs this time around please let us know.

~Tracer

yes i also quite agree,

although i wouldn't be surprised if MA had asked the Doctor to wait a few days before releasing the next one so to keep in with the schedule of events down at MA HQ. so don't be disheartened Johned they will come soon and we will need all eyes hunting for them when they do so keep up the search non the less.

~Tracer

That can be difficult. It seems like this Lady has them all ;P

loglady.jpg

Reactions: alh
:rofl: @ the log lady! Good one!

Thanks very much for the EFD's MindBuster! To bad I couldn't find the very end of the episode when the egg hatches and the proffesor comes out of it. It's hilarious :yay:

How people don't take this the wrong way, but why am I getting the feeling that we'll spend weeks decoding messages only to get an RX event at the end that lasts a couple of hours where only a minority are even interested or able to compete in any significant manner.

How people don't take this the wrong way, but why am I getting the feeling that we'll spend weeks decoding messages only to get an RX event at the end that lasts a couple of hours where only a minority are even interested or able to compete in any significant manner.

;););););)

i hope theres a massive invasion were every city is over run with RX's and all other sorts of bots, and at the peak of the attack the RT's stop working which force the lower lvl people into hiding for a few days... (could be fun) or we all have to power up the defenses in the forts ( fort Aries for Medusa, etc) and stay with in those walls till the invasion is won or loss but the brave enough to fight.

i want to see an event were every amount of dmg counts and the only way to win is if we all stand together and fight. and if you can;t fight get out there in the field and fap or do what ever you can to help.

and if you do die, you stay dead till you are resurrected but someone. or the battle is won and the RT's work again. or maybe you could be beamed up to exodus and have to wait 5 hours or something.

but what ever happens i would love the event to be a full on invasion were everyone is involved weather they like it or not, and if they don't like it why not they should be fighting to save the planet from the bots.

i want to be standing in PA selling my sweat and to look up and see loads of ships heading for us packed to the brim with bots which attack us in waves (about 12 hours between waves) with hundreds or thousands of bots per wave attack everyone.

tho to work MA with have to make then ack like there taking a planet and not running about auto attack every one. for eg make them take the city's first then set up bases there, we have to re group around the city's and plan are attacks if we are to win back the city's. then we have to have around the clock guard of the city's so not to loss it to the next wave. during to time we hold the city we can start work on repairing the RT's and stuff.

o yeah and also maybe if we are to win this war, we are gonna have to fix those turrets ;)

CP and CND would make good places of refuge, unless the bots plan to take tho's first and use it as a lunch pad against us. if this looks likely we could do with some guards up there to stop it from being taken, because with in in are hands we could use it as a sort of battle HQ were the commanders can conduct the battle on the ground.

also perhaps the spare hanger ships could be used to transport troops around the battle field quickly.

this is no longer about profit or loss, its about life and death and the ultimate survival of Calypso.

Last edited:
german community is raised for the hunt on Dr. Duchev:

report of the player Bricktop: (translation)

I´ve been moving from Orthos heading north-north-west towards the orb. there i saw something. theres a hexagon on the ground, dark-blue, about 200m away from the orb with direct topview on it. the ground around the hexagon is light brown. i wasnt able to do something there, maybe it needs a certain date? If somebody needs to see i show you where.

(one answer later)

strange, just went to the place again but the hexagon has vanished.

---

Koords will follow soon, and we begin to survey the orbs now, hope there will happen something...

Mabe Ter from Warants can highlight us about the special thing he got in rx fest.:wtg:

i hope theres a massive invasion were every city is over run with RX's and all other sorts of bots, and at the peak of the attack the RT's stop working which force the lower lvl people into hiding for a few days... (could be fun) or we all have to power up the defenses in the forts ( fort Aries for Medusa, etc) and stay with in those walls till the invasion is won or loss but the brave enough to fight.

i want to see an event were every amount of dmg counts and the only way to win is if we all stand together and fight. and if you can;t fight get out there in the field and fap or do what ever you can to help.

and if you do die, you stay dead till you are resurrected but someone. or the battle is won and the RT's work again. or maybe you could be beamed up to exodus and have to wait 5 hours or something.

but what ever happens i would love the event to be a full on invasion were everyone is involved weather they like it or not, and if they don't like it why not they should be fighting to save the planet from the bots.

i want to be standing in PA selling my sweat and to look up and see loads of ships heading for us packed to the brim with bots which attack us in waves (about 12 hours between waves) with hundreds or thousands of bots per wave attack everyone.

tho to work MA with have to make then ack like there taking a planet and not running about auto attack every one. for eg make them take the city's first then set up bases there, we have to re group around the city's and plan are attacks if we are to win back the city's. then we have to have around the clock guard of the city's so not to loss it to the next wave. during to time we hold the city we can start work on repairing the RT's and stuff.

o yeah and also maybe if we are to win this war, we are gonna have to fix those turrets ;)

CP and CND would make good places of refuge, unless the bots plan to take tho's first and use it as a lunch pad against us. if this looks likely we could do with some guards up there to stop it from being taken, because with in in are hands we could use it as a sort of battle HQ were the commanders can conduct the battle on the ground.

also perhaps the spare hanger ships could be used to transport troops around the battle field quickly.

this is no longer about profit or loss, its about life and death and the ultimate survival of Calypso.

Please MA, hire this guy :eek:

as said before im sure its for a few hour long bot type event that a lot of people wont be able to log in for :/

Please MA, hire this guy :eek:

yea for sure. This man rox.

:) thanks.

as for the orbs, i think mapping them etc would be very handy at this point as it looks like they are now gonna play a massive part in this. as for this hexagon parlog said about i would love to see coords for that.

Back