Strange Black Man

vardath

Provider
Society
Society of One
Vardath God Dreaming
There is a black man in a grey suit staring at a water tower at Cape Corinth. This in and of itself is not a problem, the problem is that this particular man is levitating about a meter off the ground and has no description on mouse over.

Yeah, I saw him last night as well. Figured it was David Blaine doing his usual schtick :)

It's Criss Angel...

MIND FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its BA Baracus!!!!!!!!

I see him! hes so scary :eyecrazy::eek::( :laugh:

hahah everytime a strange black man is sighted everyone goes wild in the neightbourhood :))))))))))))))))

I just wanted to speak up in defense for the strange black man.

He is well dressed.

narfi

Seen the guy yesterday and tried to talk to him, but he didn't say anything back to me. So I decided to make some pictures of him:

I hear that it is the ghost of an auctioneer who was killed during the typhoon impact. He now stares eternally at the water tower which he frolicked in as a child. If u place papalon at his feet lootius will grant you an uber.

There is a black man in a grey suit staring at a water tower at Cape Corinth. This in and of itself is not a problem, the problem is that this particular man is levitating about a meter off the ground and has no description on mouse over.

Did he carry a case?.. That must be the G-Man :yay:

Last edited:
"You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by M.I.B. special services. You'll conform to the identity we give you. Eat where we tell you. Live where we tell you.

From now on, you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You will not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You are a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu, and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist. You were never even born.

Anonymity is your name, silence is your native tongue. You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Black. "

ZED.

I wanna be "Agent S".... :yay:

Seen the guy yesterday and tried to talk to him, but he didn't say anything back to me. So I decided to make some pictures of him:

And he had no name what so ever ?

I hear that it is the ghost of an auctioneer who was killed during the typhoon impact. He now stares eternally at the water tower which he frolicked in as a child. If u place papalon at his feet lootius will grant you an uber.

I agree... it's a ghost of an auctioneer killed during the impact. He's soul is lost and he's now stucked between two worlds - the world of the mortals and of auctoneer ghosts.

Back