Strange

Nicole

Marauder
Society
cK- Retired
Nicole Tony Dantrag
Strange

I thought this strange that after the new vu no resources where supposed to be in the water?

Ok while you can not drop an bomb or prob into the water their seems to be resources in the water but needs to be detected from the land?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

cool, thanks for info. if theres the occasional claim to be found near water, ill try anyway, may as well do it

I guess...

My guess is that resources that spawn under water are removed and respawn, but that this process have some delay, kinda like the mobs thats drowning...

The ability to place mining bombs underwater is removed as the number of deposits underwater is very scarce ;) after the release. So this is a precaution to avoid excessive bombing in a low-yield area.

So you where one of the lucky few I guess :)

its easyer to say there is NO ressource in water , than to fix bug with water all VU.

Happened me too with enmatter, a poor ali. Guess there are some deposits under water but not many of them ;)

I found enogh deposits underwater (bombing on the beach), more than one time, even respawned in same place, to not believe their statement regarding "scarced deposits". Either they have no idea how the ore respawns, either they prepare some surprise.

I got my first HOF ever this VU and it was under water, detected from land :cool:

Nicole said:
Strange

I thought this strange that after the new vu no resources where supposed to be in the water?

Ok while you can not drop an bomb or prob into the water their seems to be resources in the water but needs to be detected from the land?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

thx for the info :)

Now i know i can maby still get luckey :)

I found lots of deposits in this VU underwater. I think MA just moved all the deposits closer to shore so there are none in deep water anymore. In past VUs I never found that much far out from shore. Maybe in the future MA will bring ocean mining back with some new water mobs and maybe a city or two.

Back