Strategic Investment Guide : Your In Game Guide to Financial Success in Entropia Universe

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I like to add that someone e-mailed me your "premium guide" last night and I indeed took a quick look at it. Now from what I read there are good tips in them, almost reads like an updated Alice guide though. Basically, lots of common knowledge put together. Knowledge that the avid reader here gathers easily through the forum imo.

Coming back to your subscription though I like to point out that you're charging 50 !! dollars for

a) ability to add you as a friend (really, for that I pay $50 a months, awesome !!)
b) I will be joining your society (lol, it just gets better, are you sure $50 a month is enough at that stage??)
c) Mentoring will be provided (wow)

At that point I like to add that all of the above points are offered by numerous players throughout the Universe for free. But lets continue with the list of what you get when you join

d) Weekly tips on what to hunt/mine/craft/trade ... Okay, this is the first glimpse of something that potentially isn't freely available throughout the Universe. But within any decent society those "tips" are passed around anyway and if you're an active player with your mind set on "eco" then I highly doubt you'll get many tips that aren't in your reach anyway

e) You will receive full email support for any issues that you may face inside the game. I can't even after thinking hard come up with something that is so vital that I need ot e-mail you (plus we are back again to if you join a decent society here, most members will help you outside EU as well)

d) You will be in queue after the diamond and platinum members for our “Killer Deals” offers which we will provide to those enlisted with us. Now what could entail this?? For me that sounds like simple advertising. Ever seen those for deodorant where once the guy enters a room, only model like women fall over him? Don't believe it, nope neither do I and neither do I believe in any of those "Killer Deals" ... IF it was anything foolproof with the potential to make a few hundred, hell even a few thousand bucks, why on earth would you tell people about it?

Bottom line, to me your guide provided no further insight (granted I have been playing for over 6 years so am not particular new to this game) but whats further more I cannot see any point for a new or an experienced player to invest 600 dollars a year based on that.

There, how is that for constructive criticism?

Angel

[Cle*****25] Profit From Home Playing EU :Learn From Those Who Profit in EU Everyday. For Details Check http://www.strategicinvestmentguide.com

This is what I see in Twinpeak today. I do not criticize the avatar who is shouting, could be some new player or an alt or your society's member. But this shouting ad definitely defines what your program actually is and what your actual goal is . We have seen this line "Profit From Home" from many unethical online marketing sources.

Clementina in twinpeaks is some ore trader, he/she also advertises for people while standing there against a fee i suppose..

O btw, i made alot of peds with trading:) I am willing to sell my knowledge against a small fee, only 10k peds. ( you will make back those peds in 2 months trading easy with my knowledge) :D

I think this whole thing is aimed at bilking new players out of 50 bucks...

it is slightly helpful to the newer player that is unfamiliar with the game.

[Cle*****25] Profit From Home Playing EU :Learn From Those Who Profit in EU Everyday. For Details Check http://www.strategicinvestmentguide.com

This is what I see in Twinpeak today. I do not criticize the avatar who is shouting, could be some new player or an alt or your society's member. But this shouting ad definitely defines what your program actually is and what your actual goal is . We have seen this line "Profit From Home" from many unethical online marketing sources.
Isn't it's Mindark's stance that you can't advertise any url in game except society websites? I guess it could be argued that it is a society website though? However, doesn't eula/tos also say no selling of real world goods in what is advertised in game? I guess paying for mentoring isn't a real world good, but on the other hand since trades would happen outside of game - it would be?

Support ticket sent asking if this real world service/good is really a violation of eula/tos or not since it seems that if it is not a violation, it goes against the advice that I've received in previous support tickets that indicate that such real world goods/services should not be advertised in game.

Last edited:

While "Profit from Home" is probably one of the most misused marketing technique, you do forget that there are quite a few legit ones as well. When someone says you can make tons of cash without effort and investments, thats what a scam usually is. We however emphasize on the requirement of both time and cash

On another note, if i remember correctly you were the person who approached me with an offer on RT. The offer being that i share my knowledge with you and you would give me a % of the profits. So my question to you is why does the 2 million or whatever ped turnover guy approach others for advice?? Is that a habit of yours with everybody considering you didn't really believe i can deliver? Or were u just fishing for ideas?

If you arent the same person then i have to apologize but i can probably dig into my text archive if u claim that u aren't the same individual.

Clementina in twinpeaks is some ore trader, he/she also advertises for people while standing there against a fee i suppose..

O btw, i made alot of peds with trading:) I am willing to sell my knowledge against a small fee, only 10k peds. ( you will make back those peds in 2 months trading easy with my knowledge) :D

Assuming u actually meant everything there and it wasn't just a scorn, what we are offering is not just trading. It is also about how to hunt/mine and craft ( though craft will be last on the list) and still do well. Trading is best profit no doubt about that.

I think this whole thing is aimed at bilking new players out of 50 bucks...

it is slightly helpful to the newer player that is unfamiliar with the game.

If you dint really get it from the OP, this program is meant for anyone who loses a ton of peds in EU or is new to the game. So yeah, if you are already making a killing in game, there is nothing for me to advice you on.

Lastly, 2 members active already and a third guy who actually subscribed in advance for the offer.

I will answer a few of the questions which have been repetitively asked in game in my next post.

On another note, if i remember correctly you were the person who approached me with an offer on RT. The offer being that i share my knowledge with you and you would give me a % of the profits. So my question to you is why does the 2 million or whatever ped turnover guy approach others for advice?? Is that a habit of yours with everybody considering you didn't really believe i can deliver? Or were u just fishing for ideas?

If you arent the same person then i have to apologize but i can probably dig into my text archive if u claim that u aren't the same .

Don't mix different stories. In that time, you were offering FREE advices and FREE partnership. Therefore, it does not hurt to pay a portion of profit if your advices actually work. We never stop learning new thing, right? Even the highest skilled players still ask for advices frequently. I have never seen a guy who claims that he knows everything in game and does not need to ask anyone for advice, except you guys with your new bible.

In the end, you ignored it after all and no advice was given. I do not mind about that at all. Orange and apple are different, this case is totally different. Do not attempt to mislead.

Last edited:
Q and A for SIG Membership Program

Question A. What are the benefits of SIG Gold Membership?

Answer A. What we are providing is a complete package which will help you profit in EU. Profit can be made by hunting/mining and trading. Crafting as a profession is much tougher to profit in and as such it will not be suggested for a good while during the program.

A few things which while not listed as a part of the program, is provided to the members nevertheless

1. We usually have a lot of stuff to sell and quite a few below MU. I offer a generous commissions exclusively to the members who help with the sale.

Example : One of the members yesterday had a friend who wanted to buy a UL Jarhead Armor set. I had one for sale which i was selling for +1100 peds. we would not sell for below that price which if you check market rates is pretty standard price. The member got the sale done and we gave him 50 peds as commission for the sale. That is what teaming is about and how we work with people.

2. Initially we have the person monitor his tt returns on a daily basis. We make necessary adjustments to that based on how good/bad that is going. That can include shifting from mining to hunting to trading or any combination of the above.

3. We move a lot between different planets and can help with transfers etc at times. This is not always possible but yes we can work on things to make it work for us.

4. We will be sharing some of the better trade deals with the members as we have done in past with close friends. This we assure you is not because of lack of peds but with the idea of sharing profit with others which we actively believe in. It has come back to me 10 folds as people have helped me along my EU career as well.

5. We will help you buy items at right price and sell for the right price too. Knowledge about current markets is very important and every trader knows this. However if you are not a trader it is not easy to determine a viable price for an item.

The above are a list of a few things which we provide beyond what is stated on the website.

Question B. Why dont you post the name of the people who have subscribed already to the program?

Answer B. There are two reasons for this

1. The person usually tends to get friends who will pester him for details and its not easy to say no when you have a good friend asking you.

2. From the free version of my program, i realised that the people who were in the program were being followed/tracked around by others in the quest to learn as i was only offering the program to limited people. This is very much applicable here as well and as such I would not like the same to happen.

These are the two reasons for which we have no intensions on revealing who is part of the program.

Question C. What sort of guarantee can you give regarding profits from the program?

Answer C. While we can give guarantee of profit from the program there are two concerns which prevent us from giving that

1. We would have no clue or way to verify whether the losses claimed by the participant is real or is he just trying to dupe us out of the membership fee.

2. We have already mentioned that it will require time and money for profiting. We state the minimum requirement in terms of peds to every individual ($500) and a minimum of 2-3 hrs/day of gaming time. With this we believe anyone can cover our fees + earn some for himself.

If there was a way to monitor the individuals I would not mind giving a personal guarantee for profit from the program.

Question D. Why would u care about whether the person profits from the program or not ? Will you just be happy with people trying for a month or two and making $50-100 from each?

Answer D. Firstly, our entire business model is based out of caring about members profit. I know for sure that the best marketing for the program will happen from word of mouth. Any such program in fact in EU will work best by word of mouth from the participants who have already profited from the program

Add to that that a negative review of the business has 10x the effect as a positive review. Thats how human psychology works. We dont mind people having doubts on the forum and question our methods etc before having gone through the program. However, it would be completely unacceptable for me personally if a member feels that way after being a part of the program. So yes, I would go the extra mile for our members if there is any legitimate concern they have.

Question E. Is there a free trial available?

Answer E. No. I have personally done it and proof is posted on the forum.

Question F. Will there be any reduction in fees going forward?

Answer F. The program itself is in Beta stage i believe ( as in changes might occur in terms of our offering in terms of more diversity etc). However, I can assure you that the level of expertise and help provided will never be provided at a cost lower then what we have already. Prices can only go UP from here and not DOWN. For less then $50/month, I am better off not sharing the information like the rest in EU who prefer not to.

Question G. Why not offer it for $20 and get 100 members , rather then ask for $50 and get 20 members?

Answer G. There is a time cost associated with training/monitoring an individual. Also while it is easier to sell 100 memberships at $20 then sell 20 for $50, it is tougher to get 100 people to profit then 20 people. I prefer the latter as i value my reputation more then $'s and would not provide a service which I cannot deliver.

Don't mix different stories. In that time, you were offering FREE advices and FREE partnership. Therefore, it does not hurt to pay a portion of profit if your advices actually work. We never stop learning new thing, right? Even the highest skilled players still ask for advices frequently. I have never seen a guy who claims that he knows everything in game and does not need to ask anyone for advice, except you guys with your new bible.

In the end, you ignored it after all and no advice was given. I do not mind about that at all. Orange and apple are different, this case is totally different. Do not attempt to mislead.

Let me set the record straight there. Firstly, I was NOT offering any PARTNERSHIPS at all. It was a FREE advice to the few people who were selected ( none of whom i knew before that ) and each of them profited during the membership period. Some did better then others, but everyone did profit. The reason i did not entertain your request was that i was not looking to profit from the venture back then and the selection was already made.

What we are comparing is a situation where it was verified that people did profit and i was providing it for FREE and a situation where i am NOT providing it for FREE. That's not comparing apples and oranges. That's comparing apples which were a gift to those that you have to buy. Does that change the taste of the apple? Perhaps a little bit as a gift is always more welcome :)

As for the knowledge bit, I totally agree with you that EU has a constant learning curve and no one in this game can ever say that he is knowledgeable about everything. I personally never gave up my OJ's which to me symbolically means that i will always be a newbie. That said people do not go looking for advice and partnerships with people who they believe do not have the knowledge in the first place. However, this is nothing to be harped on and i guess we all work differently and have our own set believes.

Hello ;)

First, merry Christmass everyone on this topic :)

Now, some questions which could clarify some things...

Mr Divinity, i respect your effort i personally i believe it could be good program... could you please clarify some doubts to me and to other people here in EU.

1.) I never met you in game and i have no fu***** idea who are you... is there a list of at least 5 people in EU who can guarnatee that you are honest and respectfull player here in EU? Some soc leaders, traders, hunters, forum administrators... People who i can contact and gather some information about you...
Nothing personal, just normal business conduct...
I would do this in real life too.

2.) Will you provide personal real life information about you and your partners behind your program?
In EU there is at least 2 montsh witdrawal time so in case of scam there is some security... plus MA tracks info about all players...
Paying over Paypal doesnt provide security...
And 30 players paying 50 $ per month... = 30 * 50 * 12 months = 18 000 $

3.) Do i as possible subscriber have to join your soc or i can exchange info over e-mail or some kind of forum? I personally wouldnt like to leave my soc... they are nice bunch of people...

Baba:wise:

Some comments about program.... from other point of view...

I am trader here in EU... i am using 1 k peds for trade, and i am making 200 - 300 peds profit per month in trade... so if I would use 5 - 10 k peds per month, i believe it is posible to make profit here in this program....

5* 200 peds = 1000 peds
and that is more than 50 $ subscribtion fee...

Most valuable item in eu is time... you have to discover lot of things by your self... I believe this program is aimed at those people who dont know how to play this game efficiently.. and they believe they need help... every now and then i see whinnners here on forum crying how they lost thousands of peds... maybe with some help they could break even ;)

Second, any information from this program wont help you... you will not make profit using these info... you will loose money...

Unless you double check it... you should use info on entropedia, this forum, ah house etc... and then you should react...

This program is not aimed at very experineced players who know how to search for info on all internet sites... for people who have dozens of graduated apprentices...

and never put all eggs in same basket...

Just my two cents...

Baba :wise:

Last edited:
second post updated with our Q&A and all pms have been answered

It would be a pleasure to know what your thoughts are on the above or what you perceive as pitfalls. Feel free to pm either of us or you can mention it here as well.

Thanks for the appreciation as well.

Cheers,

Divinity

Hi Divinity,

A few have already been answered in your Q&A, I will watch the thread and add to it later :)

GL never the less guys, hope it works out. 500 ped a month maybe a bit heavy, maybe a dollar a day 300 ped would be more suitable for subscription to your service.

d) You will be in queue after the diamond and platinum members for our “Killer Deals” offers which we will provide to those enlisted with us.

Angel

Thanks for pointing out the error as the diamond and platinum membership has been removed.

Hi Divinity,

A few have already been answered in your Q&A, I will watch the thread and add to it later :)

GL never the less guys, hope it works out. 500 ped a month maybe a bit heavy, maybe a dollar a day 300 ped would be more suitable for subscription to your service.

Allow me to first thank you for your wishes. Feel free to pm me here or in game if you have any further questions that you would like addressed.

I can understand the fact that 500 ped a month seems a bit heavy from the other side of the deal. However, from my side it really is not an expense as you will be recovering that 500 peds if you are ready to work at it.

I dont mean to put it forth as an advertisement ploy but pretty sure once we hit the 10 member count the fee will be increased. Shall update when we reach that number.

Cheers,

Divinity

PS :

1. If people need to get information about me, there are plenty of people in game who know me very well. Do your own research. "Search" on the forums is your friend.

2. For those who think that all the information i share can be found on forums and entropedia, they have little to no clue about what i will be sharing. All i can say is that if it is available out there, then there are plenty of smart people around who would have known and the fact is that not many people do know else it would not remain profitable.

Just updating that we now have 4 members as part of the program and it includes members with lvl 70 in professional standings.

I would like to repeat, this program is as much applicable for newbies as it is for those who have been here long enough and are still losing peds.

Cheers,

Divinity

I've had dealings with both Deth and James over the course of 2 years: I respect their knowledge and how they conduct themselves. Good luck with the service :)

I've had dealings with both Deth and James over the course of 2 years: I respect their knowledge and how they conduct themselves. Good luck with the service :)

Thx Sachi for the words of appreciation. Very much appreciated.

Update: We are 5 confirmed members and 1 awaiting gear sales to fund the endeavor.

Cheers,

Divinity

Thanks Sach For the Kind words Much Appreciated :)

All PM's have been answered

Welcome new members i have also now once more cleaned my pm box and answered pms, so keep the questions and inquiries that you might have coming and dont be shy :)

Happy Holidays To All

all what i can say about this is service .... lol .... hahahaha, feel no need to discuss. Although very nicely written, gratz guys

Happy New Years to Everyone!

Have once again replied to all and answered all questions​

Hello All and hope you are all having a great start in this New year that we are now in.

Some Updates for you all:

We have now 6 Members in our Program

We are going to be getting Lucky Number 7! and then we are increasing the price by 50$ for the Initial Month to the program plus the regular monthly fee

We are now Offering Lifetime Membership to our Program for 1000$ (Lifetime is Offered For Aslong as Entropia Universe is around so if it is around for 50 Years We Will be Supporting you for such if it is for more then for more aslong as EU Exists and we are Playing ) and also Quarterly Membership for 135$ so you save a significant amount!

Any questions,doubts or inquiries please feel free to pm me or Div or contact us ingame

Last edited:
Hi JB/Deth,

Looking possibly to do a 1350 ped sub for a quarter and see how it goes.

More interested in the advise you give to see if it is worthwhile.

ATM, crafting components (low end), making about 80 ped a day profit, is this a worthwhile scheme for me ?

Hello All and hope you are all having a great start in this New year that we are now in.

We are going to be getting Lucky Number 7! and then we are increasing the price by 50$ for the Initial Month to the program plus the regular monthly fee

We are now Offering Lifetime Membership to our Program for 1000$ (Lifetime is Offered For Aslong as Entropia Universe is around so if it is around for 50 Years We Will be Supporting you for such if it is for more then for more aslong as EU Exists and we are Playing ) and also Quarterly Membership for 135$ so you save a significant amount!

Any questions,doubts or inquiries please feel free to pm me or Div or contact us in game

Within 5 minutes of Bling's post i got 3 people asking me in game as to what the life time membership is all about.

To sum my views on it, I have categorized whom i would recommend going for the membership and whom i would not.

Let me start with the Not Recommended List first.

Not Recommended
-------------------

1. Firstly and most importantly, if you are not familiar with us or confident enough of what we will deliver, please do not sign up for the membership. I do no recommend anyone to give it a second thought unless they have known me or Bling personally for a long enough duration.

2. If you are working with a 15k ped bankroll, it is recommended not to go for this membership as what you need is to have a suitable ped cushion for every activity you indulge in. The savings from making the $1k payment is moot compared to the leverage that $1k can provide for you in EU.

Recommended
---------------

1. This membership is best suited in my honest opinion to those who have been in the program for over a few months. That way you get to talk to us , know as much about us as we do about you and get to know what exactly is in store for you. It will then save you valuable peds and take a further step towards your long term commitments to SIG.

Wish Everyone a Very Happy 2013.

May Lootius Be With You.

Hi JB/Deth,

Looking possibly to do a 1350 ped sub for a quarter and see how it goes.

More interested in the advise you give to see if it is worthwhile.

ATM, crafting components (low end), making about 80 ped a day profit, is this a worthwhile scheme for me ?

Hey Viper,

While i will discuss your present scenario and opportunities to enhance that with you in game, my suggestion would be to start with the monthly $50/month for the first month to anyone who has not known us before. My reasoning being in a month you will know for sure whether our advice holds any water or not. If there is a discrepancy in terms of your expectation and our deliverance, that will also come to light within the first month itself.

Call me old school but i do like to play it safe and as such while i am not risk averse i generally tend to take on calculated risks. As such i would recommend $50 for the first month rather then $135 quarterly for you.

Regards,

Divinity

Bump it up. Feel free to query me here or in game.

Bump to the top have answered all pms keep them coming

Would love to hear some feedback from those 6 members.

Angel

It is with great pleasure that i announce that we have got our 7th membership subscriber. As mentioned earlier, prices are being adjusted to reflect the new pricing.

Thank You to those who have trusted in our service and we hope to keep helping you.​

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back