Selling: Strength Keep Estate Auction 1 Mil Ped Estate

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok, since I had to cut things short last night and there were counters in my PM box that I've just updated I'm allowing 15 minutes worth of counters starting right now!

why must you feel the need to change the rules on your sale, again?

Ok, since I had to cut things short last night and there were counters in my PM box that I've just updated I'm allowing 15 minutes worth of counters starting right now!

I'm reading all of the other posts now.

Oh, and the Thunder was retracted before I set the rule so it started back at zero and worked it's way back up.

what the ??

I tried to retract all my bids days ago - and you said no

and now your changing the rules yet again?

auction was over yesterday, you said so yourself - you made it quite clear when the auction was to run - and now your changing again?

jesus dude.

We are all waiting here per the rules, except you. Even GW is here waiting. I have to work this morning, I changed my schedule so I could be here because that is the time. I did not expect this to be a drawn out process. If the bidding is still going on when I have to leave for work I will not be able to pick up my items - but not because I was not following the rules.

Zar

AUCTION ENDS TONIGHT at Midnight (4:00 Calypso Time) - Though we will keep going as long as bids are coming in. We will announce the winning bidders here!

since you refuse to set up rules and then stick to them, i am going to now report this sales thread to forum administration for moderation. and i suggest anybody else upset by this new sunday morning change follow suit.

I'm not changing any rules Skippie and I'm going to tell you this one last time, you never sent me or Tiger any offers so stop acting like you did. I have have a recent conversation with Tiger screenshotted where even he said you never made a solid offer so stop with this nonsense. Let's stick to the facts shall we?

I had to sleep last night, I'm back and as I said last night in threads I'm sure nobody read when I get back, if there are counters I will update them and give everyone a chance to counter those.

Finally, as for Stroker, he made bids via email which I can show and no, I don't know who ever scammer is in EU. I worked my ass off with this auction and I know, just as I said would happen there will be people who didn't bid high enough and their offers won't be accepted who are going to flame me forever because they don't read entire posts.

As for small incremental bids, yes, I agree, I said that I would ignore them, but last night I was half asleep and just trying to keep up with the bids coming in while manually updating each one.

Now you have your chance to counter properly and tiny bids won't be allowed.

Best I can do.

I'm not changing any rules Skippie and I'm going to tell you this one last time, you never sent me or Tiger any offers so stop acting like you did. I have have a recent conversation with Tiger screenshotted where even he said you never made a solid offer so stop with this nonsense. Let's stick to the facts shall we?

I had to sleep last night, I'm back and as I said last night in threads I'm sure nobody read when I get back, if there are counters I will update them and give everyone a chance to counter those.

Finally, as for Stroker, he made bids via email which I can show and no, I don't know who ever scammer is in EU. I worked my ass off with this auction and I know, just as I said would happen there will be people who didn't bid high enough and their offers won't be accepted who are going to flame me forever because they don't read entire posts.

As for small incremental bids, yes, I agree, I said that I would ignore them, but last night I was half asleep and just trying to keep up with the bids coming in while manually updating each one.

Best I can do.

so now your accepting 50 ped increases? after stating all along that you wouldnt?
jesus dude

Best I can do.

I have our discussion logged, it says we made an offer and also were working on a better one, but please, post the two lines where I was describing that a better offer was in progress, you'll shoot into your own knee x)

Ok, NO more FORUM Counters.

We will settle last minute counters at the CASTLE.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back