Question: Strongbox looted rate

Mika

Elite
as title says.

How many strongboxes is expected to be looted pr hour for players for:

Cat 1-3
Cat 4-6
Cat 7 - 10

And would the strongbox looted behaviour be consistant throughout easter, christmas and halloween mayhems? Personally never gone to or put any amount of time into survival or the instance, so i am unsure if the amount from there is more, or less, so feel free to chime in with what it would be there too.

Generally looking to see what one could expect if you are playing at and using gear appropriate for levels;

lower mid
mid
higher mid
high
uber

as title says.

How many strongboxes is expected to be looted pr hour for players for:

Cat 1-3
Cat 4-6
Cat 7 - 10

And would the strongbox looted behaviour be consistant throughout easter, christmas and halloween mayhems? Personally never gone to or put any amount of time into survival or the instance, so i am unsure if the amount from there is more, or less, so feel free to chime in with what it would be there too.

Its not works like that, every cat can do 2 boxes per hour and probably above 50 boxes per hour too.
Its all about ped cylced, as i remember boxes are around at 1 per 80ish ped +/- some based on dpp, category, etc.
You are going with top dps on cat1, you will get more box than with tiny dps on cat7, its all about ped cycled.

Do you mean per ped cycled?

I guess so? I've never paid attention to strongbox droprates as i've never really followed mayhem hype or dived into mayhem farming for ages an what not :p

Though 1 pr 80 ped seems to be very accurate so i suppose that mostly sums it up lol

Back