Struggler and I

Lower Bane

Provider
areanafreezeup.jpg

Struggler and I were slugging it out pretty good. Then I think he hypnotized me as we were suddenly thrown into a staring contest. No timers counting down and we could no longer move except it looked like I had him on the ropes as he was breathing heavy. This is the peak action of the staring contest. :laugh:

ive had that happen quite a few times. I force the app closed and open it quick and usually have it loaded by the time ive only auto skipped one turn. :/ really sucks

Has anyone else also noticed that very occassionally the timer for your turn seems to start already in the red, like at around 5 -10 seconds I think and gives you virtually no time to act. I can't decide if it is a feature or a bug or an exploit.

Has anyone else also noticed that very occassionally the timer for your turn seems to start already in the red, like at around 5 -10 seconds I think and gives you virtually no time to act. I can't decide if it is a feature or a bug or an exploit.

At least that is one bug I have not run into on the PC platform yet.

areanafreezeup.jpg

Struggler and I were slugging it out pretty good. Then I think he hypnotized me as we were suddenly thrown into a staring contest. No timers counting down and we could no longer move except it looked like I had him on the ropes as he was breathing heavy. This is the peak action of the staring contest. :laugh:

That sounds either a connected error or a server error. This should be resolved now though : ) at least you gazed into each others eyes in the staring contest ; ) Thanks for sharing this!

That sounds either a connected error or a server error. This should be resolved now though : ) at least you gazed into each others eyes in the staring contest ; ) Thanks for sharing this!

It is still happening with the newest update. But there is an improvement as it does not happen as much. It is like the game does not do a full load between screen changes.

That could be due to data packet dropping (would have to be major) but I have got a solid wired net connection.

Or it could be a coding bug somewhere that rears its ugly head when a certain sequence of events takes place before this happens. **shrugs**

The game is showing improvement slowly. But hate that one is limited to just 10 Forest battles a day period and no "safe" place to store gold. I don't care what all the PvP people say, vaults should be unraidible. LOL!

I know that this game is built for people that love PvP so I have no room to grip. But I have never been a PvP'er. Always loved PvE, building, and training aspects of a game.

It is still happening with the newest update. But there is an improvement as it does not happen as much. It is like the game does not do a full load between screen changes.

That could be due to data packet dropping (would have to be major) but I have got a solid wired net connection.

Or it could be a coding bug somewhere that rears its ugly head when a certain sequence of events takes place before this happens. **shrugs**

The game is showing improvement slowly. But hate that one is limited to just 10 Forest battles a day period and no "safe" place to store gold. I don't care what all the PvP people say, vaults should be unraidible. LOL!

I know that this game is built for people that love PvP so I have no room to grip. But I have never been a PvP'er. Always loved PvE, building, and training aspects of a game.

Hmm we have not experienced this on our end (yet?)

Also you can guard your gold with a pet : ) you might still lose gold though but not as much without a pet guard. You can also buy a shield which will shield up your whole village :)

Back