STTS Investment

Exanion - I'll buy rest of your shares if it's alright with you?

UPDATES 11/1/2009

Updated Investment account :cool:

Investment Account

Updated Right Issue status. Please refer first page :cool:

As you standardize payment date, perhaps could you also merge diferent lines you have for same investor ?

BTW, i'll take all of my right issue, just have to meet before 15 of january.

Could i reserve shares for 500peds?

Ill pay as soon as you can meet me..

Any right issue not taken by existing shareholders will be open to public on 15 January 2009. Reservation noted :)

As you standardize payment date, perhaps could you also merge diferent lines you have for same investor ?

BTW, i'll take all of my right issue, just have to meet before 15 of january.

Yap, planning to do that on next update. Just to let people know the standardization carried out :cool:

would like to invest 500 ped...please pm when oportunity if available... :)

Hi,
I would like to become 0,1% shareholder so I am interested in buying 1 736 more shares. I m existing shareholder.

Last edited:
The STTS right issue will be due tomorrow. For those who did not make any reservation on their right issues, i will assume that they are not interested. Those untaken shares will be open to public :)

I would have...

I would have done a reservation but don't have enough spare peds on card currently to do more buy in... besides that I think it'll be good to get more people in as investors... so go ahead and open it to the public! :) More folks we get involved, the more potential we have to brainstorm so great ideas on how to move forward.

What do we (the public) need to do when these shares go public. I think I would like to invest a little bit. Also what is the cost and return on a single share so I can work out my investment. Thanks

I only just started with the STTS scheme a few days ago, and all I've done so far is sell 200 PEDs of stuff, which I don't think has been sold on yet.

That means I'm not eligible for any shares at this stage, right?

Same question as Oleg but different amount.
If I'm eligible, I buy all.

I didn't get any feedback, so I'd like to reconfirm that I excersize all my rights
I can get online in the weekend to do the financials.
Also I'm interested in the transfer procedure.

D.

What do we (the public) need to do when these shares go public. I think I would like to invest a little bit. Also what is the cost and return on a single share so I can work out my investment. Thanks

I only just started with the STTS scheme a few days ago, and all I've done so far is sell 200 PEDs of stuff, which I don't think has been sold on yet.

That means I'm not eligible for any shares at this stage, right?

Same question as Oleg but different amount.
If I'm eligible, I buy all.

Reservation can be make upfront. I had made that announcement at post #85 :)

Reservation list in order so far:

buzzr 500 PED
Habanero 500 PED
cool fire 500 PED
Tomak 17.36 PED

For return on shares, you can analyze it when the financial statements are up later today :)

I didn't get any feedback, so I'd like to reconfirm that I excersize all my rights
I can get online in the weekend to do the financials.
Also I'm interested in the transfer procedure.

D.

Acceptance confirmed. Will transfer it next time we meet =)

Reservation can be make upfront. I had made that announcement at post #85 :)

But I'm not sure if I'm entitled to reserve any shares - am I? If so, I would like to have some, I think.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about how the whole thing works :D

Exanion - I'll buy rest of your shares if it's alright with you?

yaeh you can buy the rest of my shares Tinkis, but will hvae to wait a while...cant be on till computer is fixed.:)

Please note my reservation from post #89

The reservations i mentioned were for those not in the system yet. I did notice your reservation. Same goes for Dutchie, alh and other existing shareholders who had made confirmation/reservation on taking their right issue but had not yet got the opportunity to meet me :)

But I'm not sure if I'm entitled to reserve any shares - am I? If so, I would like to have some, I think.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about how the whole thing works :D

You can start reserving by stating the amount of shares you want to buy. Then you will be included in reservation list for the remaining shares :cool:

Is it late for me to buy the shares from the right issue I was entitled to? :confused: I was going to do this before, but I forgot to post here- blame RL responsibilities. :mad: If it IS too late, well, tough luck for me then.

Last edited:
Released Part 1 of STTS Financial Statement. Part 2 (the final part) will be available same time tomorrow. I had updated the the latest status of the STTS right issue (refer 1st page). Those who had made reservation beforehand, please pm me to arrange for purchase of shares :cool:

Josh, please send me a pm when you get more investors.

Josh, when you have more investors on board, and have verified they have done the investment PM me with both their in game names and avatar names and I'll send them an invite to the investors social group.

Ill be on tonight around 5 central standard time, can i get 500 ped worth of shares?

i will be on and off this game because I travel, but how will our dividends be payed out? prolly explained before but just humor me please :D

Last edited:
Bonus Issue

Was the "Bonus Issue" added in already to the calculations on how many STTS points I have?

Reserve all shares that i can buy. Now i see that they are "OPEN", please make them "Reserved". And I would buy any amount that is possible from any OPEN shares that are left.

I would like to reserve 9760 of the Open shares ( =increase shareholding from 90.240 to 100.000 shares).

Was the "Bonus Issue" added in already to the calculations on how many STTS points I have?

Nope they had not been added. Will include those when i do the final % of holdings for each shareholders. :cool:

I had allocated the remaining Right Issue base on the amount of reservations made.

right_issue_allocation.jpg

Please pm me to arrange for payment soon as i would like to finalize the whole shareholdings in few days time. ;)

UPDATES 18/1/2009

i'd like to reserve 60,000 of open shares

Hi I'm confused have the public shares gone on sale? If so are any left, how many, cost per share. Thanks.

Just a quick question, in the 18jan update, is there any reason im not there?

I mean i payed you 16 of jan, just a little confused..

cheers

Back