STTS Investment

DIVIDEND PAYOUT 19/3/2009

DIVIDEND PAYOUT 19/3/2009

Umm, Josh? :scratch2: I'm still appearing twice on that list, probably due to a typo? (My name is Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon. :silly2: )

UPDATES 18/3/2009

Monthly Trading Account for the period ended 15th March 2009

Income Statement for the period ended 15th March 2009

Supporting for March 2009 sales will be up tmro =)

Whats this about 1.5% charged on refunds outstanding:scratch2:
Does that mean if someone doesn't collect their refund they get charged fo not collecting?

George - I aasked Josh earlier and that 1.5% interest rate is for the last week it exised (it is off since 2009 march 1st).

Umm, Josh? :scratch2: I'm still appearing twice on that list, probably due to a typo? (My name is Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon. :silly2: )

Ops, missed that one, i will amend it at the next payout =)

Does that mean if someone doesn't collect their refund they get charged fo not collecting?

As explained by Tinkis, yap that is the interest for the outstanding refunds uncollected. It is still there because i only removed that on 1st of March 2009. The Financial statement for March is from 16th February - 15th March 2009 :)

BUMP...Up from Page 3 :cool: Dear investors, your investment is still safe with me :cool:

Um... I don't think it's a charge. STTS use to offer 1.5% interest (extra money to the customer) on all uncollected deposits, similar to the rewards of investing into STTS at the time. Nobody else seemed to mention that ^^.

EDIT: Em... just realized that was an old post. Ah, well, good to have here anyway.

I might want to sell my 28466 shares if the price is right, looking something similar to prices of that auc 2 months ago. PM me with offers.

bump a bit up my offer, looking around ~1.7 per share.

PM me your offers.

Bought 7647 shares for 130ped Josh from Futurama, sent you a pm earlier :)

Still looking for share buyers at 1.7 pec per share.

I will buy at 1.7 all shares. but only if all.

Due to RL issues I'm selling all my STTS shares 457,062. That is 22.8531% of whole STTS capital.

Waiting for investor offers via PM.

anyone interested in buying some shares?

Well I am interested in buying some shares, but maybe the offer of Tinkis on your shares is still valid!?

anyone interested in buying some shares?

Futurama, do you also sell, or are you just bumping for Tinkis?

(edit: I was assuming that tinkis purchased your shares).

anyone want to sell shares at 1.2 send me a pm.

Futurama, do you also sell, or are you just bumping for Tinkis?

(edit: I was assuming that tinkis purchased your shares).

I`m selling, Tinkis changed his mind.

Futrama was selling. Tinkis offered to buy Futrama's at 1.7, but then (apparently to RL issues) decided to sell his own shares. So now both Tinkis and Futrama are both selling.

To make matters worse ;), I too am considering selling part or all of my 26488 shares at 1.7 pec/share. I'm in no hurry, though, and certainly wouldn't be willing to sell at 1.2.

As a real investor I'll have to go through the figures, but not today and probalby also not the next few days. Might be interested, but probably not at 1.7

Last edited:
1.7 is over priced imho. my offer remains at 1.2 (which i feel is a fair price). If your looking to sell you may want to consider offloading some at 1.2, the rest at higher price if you find investors willing to pay a higher price.

As a real investor I'll have to go through the figures, but not today and probalby also not the next few days. Might be interested, but probably not at 1.7

Clear your PM storage mate. ;)

Sold all my 22943 shares for 1.4 EA to Tinkis.

1.7 is over priced imho. my offer remains at 1.2 (which i feel is a fair price). If your looking to sell you may want to consider offloading some at 1.2, the rest at higher price if you find investors willing to pay a higher price.

Well thank you for the offer. I personally would feel rather disappointed, though, to sell my shares after several months of "interest" for less than I paid for them ;).
With that in mind, though, I would be open to negotiating a price of less than 1.7/share.
Are you selling or buying, Tinkis? ^^

I would buy, but at the moment I would pay not more than 1.3 pec per share. Have enough already :)

Well, I suppose I'd be willing to sell my shares at 1.5pec/share, if anyone is interested. That's less than what I paid for my original shares... :(

curently taht is a bit too high. I would pay 1.3 for them if you are interested

How many shares are left?

How many shares are left, and who owns them?

I still have my 1 ped investment in, lol. Not a lot of interest on that whopping amount.

Trying to figure out if investors are still in here and getting paid. I know the interest thing stopped a while back.

I think with all the trading around, there may be some investors that did not get in to the social group? No one seems to ever use that though... they all post in here it seems...

I have not collected on mine in forever, I am simply holding it in order to see what happens in the future :)

Dividend payout for the month of June is ready. Please proceed to STTS website for details :)

Back