Stuck in space!!!! Again!!! ><

jellyfish

Dominant
like countless times before, im stuck in space again.
this time i cant even revive, and there is no MS on the space server im at, meaning its probably the zeus space station that is bugged.

i just float around dead... pressing t does nothing, the timer goes down to zero then nothing.
relogging does nothing.

i get no error messages or anything, i just sit there watching my beautiful corpse floating in space...

since i cant even revive where im at i cant have a friend come pick me up and rescue me...

so... horrible thought, im now at mindarks support's mercy... last time i needed mindarks supports help i didnt get a reply for 3 days.... awesome....

move me to caly PLEASE...

avatar name: jellyfish jelly fish

***edit***

strash brought the MS over, meaning i could revive where i stood, meaning i could use my teleportation chip to teleport myself out of the buggy server.

im free, thanks to strash :D

Last edited:
So did you die or anything out there or how it comes?

relogged and died, after that i stayed dead.
if i could atleast revive i could get out, but now there really is nothing i can do...

MMm so the relogging is what killed you or was it mobs or pirates or..?

I was thinking of flying somewhere but all these issues make me think it's better not lol

How come you were trying to travel through space? You knew it was still broken...or is it the "kid syndrome" tell him not to touch the cookies and he ends up eating them all? Anyways good luck getting unstuck from space again, send a PM to Kim and he'll get you out asap "when he takes a break from his ambulimax hunting" that is :laugh:

~Danimal

How come you were trying to travel through space? You knew it was still broken...or is it the "kid syndrome" tell him not to touch the cookies and he ends up eating them all? Anyways good luck getting unstuck from space again, send a PM to Kim and he'll get you out asap "when he takes a break from his ambulimax hunting" that is :laugh:

~Danimal

i travel through space several times every day. this is the first time i get stuck in an area where there is no mothership, so this was not expected.

great, more space bugs... as if the existing ones aren't enough...

i travel through space several times every day. this is the first time i get stuck in an area where there is no mothership, so this was not expected.

great, more space bugs... as if the existing ones aren't enough...

yes... kim said it would be fixed sometime next week.. no date to be determined yet though.

~Danimal

eeeeeh - since you build vehicles and now are stuck in space i am not sure if its your vehicles that cause all those troubles :) Recall them all!!!! :laugh:

like countless times before, im stuck in space again.
this time i cant even revive, and there is no MS on the space server im at, meaning its probably the zeus space station that is bugged.

i just float around dead... pressing t does nothing, the timer goes down to zero then nothing.
relogging does nothing.

i get no error messages or anything, i just sit there watching my beautiful corpse floating in space...

since i cant even revive where im at i cant have a friend come pick me up and rescue me...

so... horrible thought, im now at mindarks support's mercy... last time i needed mindarks supports help i didnt get a reply for 3 days.... awesome....

move me to caly PLEASE...

avatar name: jellyfish jelly fish

If you have any loot - pls tell in pm and i come to help you :)

If you have any loot - pls tell in pm and i come to help you :)

im suuuuuuuuure you mean that in a 100% friendly way... ;)

and yes i have some loot. a pirate ambushed me so i turned around and killed him and looted him, so i got his loot on me ;)

problem is that im dead and can't revive so you cant either help me or kill me.

lucky u

im still floating around

With the bug being here for a while now with most people knowing about it, these threads remind me of drivers who drink while driving. "I always was drunk before, this is the first time I killed someone, I never had problems with my alcohol before". :rolleyes:

Well i seem to be drifting towards RT (leaving it on to see)...so once my body drifts over the server line i might be able to revive at the next station.....sort it out my bloody self ffs :/

Don't worry..Kim will help you..just put Avatar name and coords...:yup:

Yea ill try to help those of you who are stuck now. The thing is though you will probably in most cases get help faster if you simply submit a support case under the stuck section.

Yay!!

Yea ill try to help those of you who are stuck now. The thing is though you will probably in most cases get help faster if you simply submit a support case under the stuck section.

THank You Kim!!.

Was about 24 hours the two times I submitted support cases. I just quit traveling in space after the third time I got stuck.

Sent support case yesterday already......still drifting..

Daisy A-2-O ColdFinger

To Calypso Please

If you are logged in when a support representative tries to move you it will fail and you will still be stuck.

Didnt know that, but thanks, i see i have now been relocated.

DCF

Because I kicked you off the server and moved you afterwards, you had actually been moved two times before. Ill see to it that the support team learns about this :).

Because I kicked you off the server and moved you afterwards, you had actually been moved two times before.

Tnx...I only remained online as it looked like i was drifting over the next server where i thought to try hit T again for that station instead.

Now there is a lesson for you all...Make sure you remain logged out of the game after a "im stuck please move me" request to support.

tnx again

DCF

Welcome to Entropia Universe where the space is so beautiful even dead avatars refuse to revive and leave it :cool:

Seems i also got stuck in space after a relog and the death after .....

travelled through space a few times last week, first time stuck.

And now we wait .... :rolleyes:

Seems i also got stuck in space after a relog and the death after .....

travelled through space a few times last week, first time stuck.

And now we wait .... :rolleyes:

Make sure you file a "stuck" support case and stay logged off. Kim said they can't really move you unless you are logged off.

-Bemo-

Make sure you file a "stuck" support case and stay logged off. Kim said they can't really move you unless you are logged off.

-Bemo-

Yeah support was send as "stuck" and logged off as soon i read it here in the thread :) thx for the heads up :)

Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak --> Arkadia

Last edited:
Kentril Kentril Doomon -> Arkadia

Back