Help: Stuck in Space, bug is NOT FIXED!!!!!!

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
Hi all,

Yesterday, for the second time in my 3 years EU life, I took a MS from Caly to Ark (won't say names)

When the pirates started attacking I logged off, but I found that later that the server did not logged me off until the MS was destroy, so I basically I was still on MS when it got destroyed, even though my EU client was not running

Bla bla, all ok so far, then when I tried to log in again I got the message that I cannot login because my avatar is already logged in.

Tried to login for about 3 hours, no change, eventually I went to sleep

Send 3 support cases yesterday, no one got an answer so far ( Support you suck, you are so slow in resolving important stuff that it hurts)

I took this MS because I wanted to win an auction that was ending in 5 hours there, I didn't managed to do that,
missed the auction and I am very angry because of this, was rare item so I have to wait some time to get that now

You suck MA, dissapointed us so many times, it is so stupid to have so many bugs in a game where we cycle millions of $$$.

Get me out of there quickly and put me to Ark ( My destination)

So be aware people, the bug is still there, at least if you die on MS that is destroyed and are in the log off process

Fix this shit MA

Let me explain what you lost from this:

That item I wanted from AH ( about 400 peds ) would have let me to craft for another 3000 PED

Meaning, yesterday if I would have won that item I would have deposited 300 USD

THis is what you lost in case you even care or think you have enough stupid paying customers

Get your shit right retards!
Fuck I am so pissed at this feel like quitting this shitty hole you call EU

I would accept your retards bugs if your support at least would be quick in resolving the issues but no, now I have to wait a month or so to get those items

Hire more people if you can't handle the shit!

Why didn't you log out anyways? I mean, either you are satisfied that you have no loot and therefore don't need to log and will help repair in the case of a pirate attack.... or you log out well in advance like the company would have warned you before you even left the safety of the the space station?

I have to say mate, as much as it sucks about the bug and that is MA's fault for sure, unless you were intending to help repair in the case of a pirate attack then you really have to look at your decision to stay logged in. I know you say you don't travel in space but you know the deal about PvP being an experienced player with regards to knowledge and the space travel company would have no doubt done more than enough to warn you of the dangers of staying logged in.

Well mate....knowing the recent bug, after the warning from the company to log off, I started thinking....

And my thinking gone like this:

1.I have no loot so I will stay here and do some repairs
2. Hmmm....having the recent bug in mind I then decided I would be better to log off to avoid that bug because I really needed to reach Ark for that auction

3. Log off, but the MS was destroyed before the system has seen me logged off

Boom Got the exact bug I was trying to avoid

So, you know, having all the Ma bugs in mind it's hard to make a good decisions

If I would have logged off with the rest of the guys there I think I would be online now

Funny thing how the exact thing I was trying to avoid happened

Send 3 support cases yesterday, no one got an answer so far ( Support you suck, you are so slow in resolving important stuff that it hurts)

Get your shit right retards!
Fuck I am so pissed at this feel like quitting this shitty hole you call EU

I would accept your retards bugs if your support at least would be quick in resolving the issues but no, now I have to wait a month or so to get those items

Hire more people if you can't handle the shit!

Honestly.. I've never ever gotten any useful help from support.. And man I hear you! After countless complaints about the pvp radar bug it still hasn't been fixed

Yeah, forgot to mention, I hate pirates:)

To bad they are good for MA business, spending money for nothing

Thank you Sakuba for clarifications,
I said no bad words about the ship or services, they are very good, I just didn't want to say names because you know how people are on forum:)

I'm sure your extra info regarding this bug will help MA solve it quickly ( hope so at least)

What I want is for that support to unlock me, then I can avoid this bug

I got the solution...making support case one after another:))

Takes me 5 secs to make on, so in 60 minutes that makes about 700 cases:D

At least I make them work to close all those cases..motherfuckers!:handgun:

Honestly.. I've never ever gotten any useful help from support.. And man I hear you! After countless complaints about the pvp radar bug it still hasn't been fixed

i got useful help from support... but it was arkadias support.. fast and useful.. even could do some chatting with the arkadias support about one problem.. but that was the first time i didnt get a copypaste support answers

Ok, I've just sent about 78 cases

instructions for spamming MA support:

1. Fill you case with details, title, description, date time category
2. Press submit
3. hit Back button in browser than F5-Refresh, data will be resent to the support form
4. all you need to do then is select Category and press support

This way you can make a case every 3 seconds:cool:

I will stop at 78 cases for now, waiting to see if anything changes

I appreciate that you're frustrated about Support's slowness (aren't we all?), but it's not going to help anyone if they're having to trawl though a mountain of cases submitted the way you suggest.

Also, it could mean other cases being missed altogether.

Can you believe these retards?

I got a reply now saying that I have to press T in-game to teleport to nearest revival

How retards are they?

Kim, I hope you are reading this and take some measures

I have waited 19 hours to get a reply like that?

Did they even read my mail?

Any lawyer around here? is this normal? Wonder if I send a formal letter to Gothenburg if it will help

Geez cant believe it

If they are mocking me/us why cant we?

How is this possible to wait 19 hours and get a reply like that, to press T in game when I cannot login

Fuck me but I dont understand how stupid must the person that closed the cases be

i got useful help from support... but it was arkadias support.. fast and useful.. even could do some chatting with the arkadias support about one problem.. but that was the first time i didnt get a copypaste support answers

Wow! I'll see if I can it to ark support instead of caly, think that's possible via the website

Well mate....knowing the recent bug, after the warning from the company to log off, I started thinking....

And my thinking gone like this:

1.I have no loot so I will stay here and do some repairs
2. Hmmm....having the recent bug in mind I then decided I would be better to log off to avoid that bug because I really needed to reach Ark for that auction

3. Log off, but the MS was destroyed before the system has seen me logged off

Boom Got the exact bug I was trying to avoid

So, you know, having all the Ma bugs in mind it's hard to make a good decisions

If I would have logged off with the rest of the guys there I think I would be online now

Funny thing how the exact thing I was trying to avoid happened

Ahhhh shit r(´⌒`;。) That sucks mateh, even more so that you were sensible in not taking loot, were willing to repair and then had fear of bug and ended up getting caught. My condolancies, bro, hope it gets sorted soon

Can you believe these retards?

I got a reply now saying that I have to press T in-game to teleport to nearest revival

How retards are they?

Kim, I hope you are reading this and take some measures

I have waited 19 hours to get a reply like that?

Did they even read my mail?

Any lawyer around here? is this normal? Wonder if I send a formal letter to Gothenburg if it will help

Geez cant believe it

If they are mocking me/us why cant we?

How is this possible to wait 19 hours and get a reply like that, to press T in game when I cannot login

Fuck me but I dont understand how stupid must the person that closed the cases be

haha i can only imagine the troll support from MA to be laughing their ass off at you right now.
they had me good a few days back too, i was stucking people in space all day long till the point i got stuck myself.
i then filed a support case, told em i wanted to revive in the nearest space station specificly, and logged for the day.

The next day i wake up logging in the morning to see if i got respawned, nope floating in space
but they did answered my support case asking wether i would rather be spawned on calypso instead. ROFL

Well played Mindark :laugh::laugh: Well played.

I ah... am seriously changing my opinion about MA :p. Xperia, don't you work for MA ? You kinda said that in some previous thread about MM.

When MA bashes MA... it's totally a different story XD

Also :p JUST FYI! I figured out this cool way to not die before an is blown up and you're inside it :) I tried it during this same pirate-3x-warp-mine incident that Xperia was in...

If you spawn and enter your quad, and try to leave the MS, as it is about to be blown up, you won't be let out :D, instead, the MS will blow up, but you'll still be inside :D, and then eventually, you'll be pushed out for some reason... it was soo cool :D.

Cool workaround Justin, only if I knew about it

Anyway, MA finally reset my login counts or something and I ended in Erebos Space

So I put up my VTOL and took my journey to Ark, I was having only 2 peds of oil....

A nice guy from Stagger soc killed me:)) even though I told him what just happened to me, but hey, I guess needed to convince himself that I don;t carry loot

The god part is that afterwards he came to SS offering to repair my ship...at least it was a nice guy and not some stupid retarded pirate

On my second try I managed to arrive at Ark (incredible)

Thanks MA and sorry for 86 cases:cool: next time it will be 100:laugh:

{totally removed and biting my tongue}

Last edited:
It's not the bismarck's or any other ships fault if people arn't going to be smart about their loot in space.

Pointing a finger saying it's so and so's fault doesn't really accomplish anything. The pirates are going to continue being pirates. No ship is immune. No Service is a joke. Everyone tries very hard , every single service in EU to get people to their destinations without them getting looted. At the end of the day it's up to each person traveling to watch what's going on in space and to make sure they don't get themselves looted.

I would like to see less arguing between the services. It really doesn't accomplish anything.

2. Press submit
3. hit Back button in browser than F5-Refresh, data will be resent to the support form

Sounds like you don't really want an answer from support.

{totally removed and biting my tongue}
Sometimes this is the hardest thing to do.. even for me!! :) I say gratz.. :wtg:

As for the bug, I really do hope this is fixed soon!!!

2. Press submit

I'm sorry you got stuck in space and didn't get a prompt action by support, but to go and spam support is really inconsiderate of the other people who are not being helped because of your 77 frivolous cases in the system. I can only hope that spamming like this pushes your cases to the bottom of the pile.

Support guy 1: Wow this guy just sent 78 support cases, what should I do?
Support guy 2: Respawn him, but move him to Rocktropia. Make sure he has about 2 minutes left to fly to his auction on Arkadia :evilking:

I hate that your plans were ruined...been there too, battling standard cut & paste support answers...

but I have to point out, "Bismarck" is not the best name of a ship, :scratch2:
you would have a better chance on the Titanic.

It's not the bismarck's or any other ships fault if people arn't going to be smart about their loot in space.

Pointing a finger saying it's so and so's fault doesn't really accomplish anything. The pirates are going to continue being pirates. No ship is immune. No Service is a joke. Everyone tries very hard , every single service in EU to get people to their destinations without them getting looted. At the end of the day it's up to each person traveling to watch what's going on in space and to make sure they don't get themselves looted.

I would like to see less arguing between the services. It really doesn't accomplish anything.

See thats were we think different, in my opinion every person running a transport bussiness through lootable pvp should put some thoughts on their longterm goals, cause if they run a bussiness and if their opposing faction (ie pirates) earns more from their passengers then they themself , then there is something very wrong with the bussiness model that is applied.

Such a bussiness model cant sustain itself longterm because the opposing faction will gain in power much faster then the one running the transport if the transport service provider doesnt come up with new ideas / methods on how to avoid 'accidents' to happen.

In a small universe like ours, one service running on a bussiness model that benefits a pirate faction more then the passengers - in regards to secure flight lanes now and in future - does not only hinder his own longterm opportunities but is also putting a challenge on all other transport services.

See thats were we think different, in my opinion every person running a transport bussiness through lootable pvp should put some thoughts on their longterm goals, cause if they run a bussiness and if their opposing faction (ie pirates) earns more from their passengers then they themself , then there is something very wrong with the bussiness model that is applied.

Such a bussiness model cant sustain itself longterm because the opposing faction will gain in power much faster then the one running the transport if the transport service provider doesnt come up with new ideas / methods on how to avoid 'accidents' to happen.

In a small universe like ours, one service running on a bussiness model that benefits a pirate faction more then the passengers - in regards to secure flight lanes now and in future - does not only hinder his own longterm opportunities but is also putting a challenge on all other transport services.

Pretty nicely put John! I think it is slightly inaccurate though. The business model can sustain itself somewhat, but has to give up power to the other side, who also need flights to be made to be able to profit from them - dead space os not a model for pirstes either, so they cannot allow themselves to kill space. Controlling it, however, is the objective, and as your last paragraph puts it, that aim is becoming harder for transport ship owners to achieve if 'monies' go 'missing'!

While I agree upon the single thought of the pirates should not make more than the transports services provided, I think that is where the agreement ends, and the quote begins to fall off track.

Nothing was stated in RavenJades' post about future plans not being drawn up, or thought about, as much as the example of what was quoted above my sentences of, if multiple people are running transport services such as you (JBK) and Sakuba, and all the other owners of ships capable of warp. Why skirt around a subject that might be helpful to everyones cause, where as everyone running a transport service and everyone wants the same thing, a safe space to travel through and maximizing efficiency rather than spending more time fabricating thoughts and grasping for ideas. It would be in everyones best interest and time to help rather than go against. Even though the transport services don't all work together. it is the same basic ending we are all looking for, and it is kindof useless for attacking something that isn't happening or for something that wasn't even brought to the dinner table, too say.

as for the opposing factions, I am seeing more of mothership owners going against each other than the pirates. granted they blow up the ships and loot people, this is their state of mind, motive, reason etc. but I can still have a pleasant conversation at the end of the day with these people, where as all I am seeing personally through my eyes, while not taking sides, are these conversations filled with "venom" against the other mothership services, and everyone is saying that they are looking out for everyones best interest. while I do not find this to be true at all from previous statements flung on the forums about space, the warp flights are very helpful to the players in the game, and that is where I see the sentiment of interests and help ending.

What I am finding confusing in the matter of this, is how it is not in the passengers power of him or herself to keep from being looted, when the simplest solutions are given multiple times on every warp capable ship while traveling (using the term "every" loosely seeing as I have not been on every ship, but this comes to me as common sense) and whomever I have flown with has given more then adequate timing before leaving off into a lootable pvp zone. I have seen multiple steps and procedures produced to keep loot from falling into the hands of pirates. Where people are getting looted, 9 times out of 10 it is human error that causes problems, even in real life. Repairers and pilots alike have worked their hardest to prevent from being looted. And as im sure most people who read this can relate, sometimes the hardest you can do is not always the best. So this just means more ideas need to be thought of.

I don't see how/why a helping hand cannot be stretched across multiple flight services to keep these stories from being posted and casting a shadow on every service. as far as I am concerned nobody in the game that I have run across has ever accepted drama as being part of the game, and would prefer to stay as far as possible. these businesses are run professionally for the most part from what I have seen, when people are actually being helpful. while bad news attracts more attention, good attention fixes the problem instead of spiraling it out of control.

One of the biggest solutions to making space safer is to work together. The pirates have come to this basic conclusion, so why are different names of services keeping other flight services from working together, and telling other players to log out, or post questions of how to prevent it in the future instead of flaming to possibly snuff out competition?

Twisting and bending a story into something that did not even exist, and saying stories to cast people into a shadow is about as far from productive as one can get in a conversation where everyone wants the same thing to happen, but cannot come to terms to work with other people in a civil manner. these pirates that are "so bad and evil" seem to be working together just fine throwing personal issues/grudges/wants/needs out the window for a greater good for themselves. if someone extends a helping hand, or bits of information to help everyone else. You don't shun it away, its starting to turn into that multiple services working alone is not the answer, and other plans need to be formed.

I can guarantee that even if a mothership had 1 ped TT SI or less, I would NEVER be looted. now that being stated if logging out is ever changed that might make me eat my words later on. but also being said if it stays the same, I am in charge of my own avatar, whom I travel with, when or when I do not log out, and I do travel space with lootable items with me most of the times I have traveled. I do not fear space, nor the people in space. its more of I have to put up with less crap if I don't travel space.

hoping this was somewhat helpful even though most of it was brash and to the point. I appreciate the time spent in reading this small novel. thankyou

:beerchug:Disclaimer:beerchug: all information produced in this text is meant for helpful purposes only. any statements quoted and put into other statements by any other participants of this conversation that do not belong or fit into the context of the original meanings, I shall not take blame for any feelings that might be hurt and shall leave other parties to duke it out. :boxer: ding ding

I was stuck on Arkadia Space Station last Sunday and I wrote to support with details and they were wonderful , they had me on Plant Arkadia playing within an hour or so .

Thanks you support for the prompt attention :)

However I am sorry to hear about the problems others are having

keep-calm-and-love-space-18_large.jpg

:laugh::cool::laugh:

Did not read the whole thread... but saw AJ's post, made me want beer, off to the pub... AJ your invited, drinks on me ;P

--Mod's comment--
This thread is about the revival bug in space. Nothing to do with MotherShips or Pirates or who likes who this week.

Knock off the space fighting bullshit or prepare to find time away from this forum.

EDIT: I went into mass-delete mode because of all the BS in this thread. In fairness, I may have deleted an on-topic comment someone made that was buried within a bunch of BS.

If you feel part of your comment was on topic, feel free to repost that part without the rest.
--/Mod's comment--

Back