Stuck on Cyrene Help Please

Redwolf

Dominant
Society
NBK Elite Miners
I TPed to an island ( bottom left hand of map ) on arrival i was mobed by thousands of weired looking cyborgs and bot like mobs and got killed.

The game crashes and after a while i relog arrive and before i can do anything i get killed everytime. I have been trying since last night.

I would appriciate any help please.

Last edited:
We are currently experiencing some problems with crashes on Planet Cyrene. This is mostly happening in and around the Turrelion Outpost. We advise that you stay away from the "Outer Turrelion Outpost" and "Inner Turrelion Outpost" teleporters until this issue has been fixed.

If you are stuck and/or are crashing we kindly ask you to contact us via a support case and we will move you to another place as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

It's a known issue, did you file a support case?

I TPed to an island ( bottom left hand of map ) on arrival i was mobed by thousands of weired looking cyborgs and bot like mobs and got killed.

The game crashes and after a while i relog arrive and before i can do anything i get killed everytime. I have been trying since last night.

I would appriciate any help please.

I relogged in safe mode and that gave me a little bit longer before it crashed - I was able to hit T and revive away from the mobs.

thanks all. I logged in safe mode also disabling all sound and steaming stuff, so the game didnt crash. This allowed me time to run and fap untill i got away hehe. I ran toward the shore so if i had to i would enter water and drown the mobs.

It worked. wont be going there for a while.

the TP not to go to is " INNER TURRELION OUTPOST " 124493 / 78232 coords are aprox.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me. The problem is you revive into a swarm of mobs unprotected by a turret.

In the end I just managed by a whisker to fire up a small tp chip and jump away from the mobs.

Took me about twenty or thirty attempts though. Not sure what causes the crashes. Seems there are two separate problems on top of each other.

I must say the experience put me off visiting Cyrene again in a hurry :(

thanks all. I logged in safe mode also disabling all sound and steaming stuff, so the game didnt crash. This allowed me time to run and fap untill i got away hehe.

Thanks for that Redwolf, you just got me out of there after I'd been trying for hours on and off.

Back