Help: Stuck on Privateer

Black Hawk Hawk

On Arkadia Space Station

To Calypso pls.

Thank you.

Hey

Hey Kim,

How are we even supposed to space travel with a bug like this? Decided to fly in my Quad from Caly to Foma tonight and got shot down. Now I am stuck in space and cant revive because guest list is bugged on our Pathfinder. Just seems weird that we still haven't recieved a fix for something so important. The deed holder can't even access our guest list to kick me either which really stinks. Anyways when you get a chance can u please send me to foma FRED GRIFFEY CHEESE.

UPDATE: I am ok now friend was able to drag me across servr border. If anyone gets stuck floating in space u can have a friend drag u across server border as long as u get in his quad before u die when u relog.

Fred

Last edited:
Stuck on Kronan

Stuck on Kronan in space :

Benjamin Beni Badboy

move to Calypso

ty

I am not currently on her to let everyone know to post here, but the Kronan is stuck in space just across the server boarder toward zues space station. if you could please fix this it would be much appreciated.

Danny Kvazar Key -> Calypso

Yo the whole of the Mothership Kronan and its Crew is stuck on the server border near Zeus. the ship is bugged and need to be returnd to CSS and also needs to be reset. both need to be done thank you. and it was a huge crew..... we all stuck. Save our Souls.........

Stuck on Krusenstern

Hi Kim :)
I'm stuck on Krusenstern, can you please move me? Huge thx in advance :cool:
Lillith Leo L'Ambriosia

I tried to fly from space station to the MS and the result was that after I left space station, my vehicle was gone and I died. Revived in space. Died again. Revived in space. Revived again.

I am stuck for many many hours. Please have me transferred on Calypso. This is getting frustrating as hell.

Destination: Calypso

Last edited:
Kronan is not stuck anymore - Yay:yay:

3 days ago i got stuck on the alabama (yet again) and i made a support case.
Now 3 days later support has STILL not answered me... Great...

Bug not solved in the VU :(

Please move us to Calypso:

Giuliano adm Noooo
Cosfi Punker Freeman

we are in a Privateer at Calypso Station

i wana go back to calypso :(

Kim please move me

Stuck in the middle of space on privateer that wont move. Please move Anna Ann Arcturus to Calypso and privateer XV as well.

Thanks

The Alabama Mothership is bugged at rocktropia spacestation. Pilot can not summon up suzanne trifle gizmos who likes to go to Calypso.

heya :)

the same old story :confused: stuck again on krusenstern with some others, nothing works corectly, no tp's on the ship, i feel like a prisoner at commando center.. and also the other ones in hangar cant fly out from krusenstern

please relocate us to calypso

wetti krawuzikapuzi tant

and

sheena shee woolf

Stuck on Rocktropia,

Hi, You moved me to Rocktropia a while ago and now I need to get back to Calypso but the priveteer is still STUCK in space.

Avatar: Daniel Rejman Sahlin ---> Destination CALYPSO

Stuck on Rocktropia,

Hi, You moved me to Rocktropia a while ago and now I need to get back to Calypso but the priveteer is still STUCK in space.

Avatar: Daniel Rejman Sahlin ---> Destination CALYPSO

Take a quad flight like everyone else.

-Bemo-

oh ya That's why we paid all that money for those motherships and Privatteers tooooo fly quads *duh*

I use priveteer cause I carry around 30k TT stackable... I like to use priveteer and I whould LOVE TO but I simply CANT...

Take a quad flight like everyone else.

-Bemo-

Wow, talk about deja vu. Anyway its done.

Thanks Kim,
but,... we did it again :S but now only Guests stuck, I suicided on Space mob and revived at station :)

Dark Zunami Angel
Diabolito Devil Lucifer

Please move to Calypso

Last edited:
Iam still stuck, PLEASE I don want to wait any longer, I took the time to actually try and YES it IS still bugged. My whife Ida idiz zzz is stuck in the priveteer IX and iam still standing on RT without any transport whatsoever because I gave the quad to Ida so that she could go and try get the priveteer that failed ofcourse.

So again, please.

Avatar: Daniel Rejman Sahlin -------> move to Calypso

And my whife needs to be moved too since she is now stuck too

Avatar: Ida Idiz zzz -------> move to Calypso

Thanks in advance

Yep... iam STILL here... going nuts soon HELP

Kim when can we expect some solution to this problem (even a temporary one). I am sick and I bet support is sick of my cases as well. I've been stuck for at least 5 times and I know already I have to travel more. Moreover support response time isn't a best one so in most cases some server restarts or other miracles free me. Please take a closer look at it solve it or put some temporary teleports or something.

p.s. Waiting since this morning to be teleported to calypso or some restart

Stuckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVATAR NAME: Sakura SEXY Queen ---> to calypso please

Common already... Iam STILL waiting .............................................

Back