Stuck with Mentor

Titus Plomar

Mature
Alex Titus Plomar
My mentor stopped playing almost 2 years ago, but i cant chip because he's been logged off for so long it was before i graduated. Is there anything i can do?

Send in a support case :)

you didn't graduate after 2 years! :eek:

I think its better to skill until you graduate (its not that hard) then chip anything you want.

I think its better to skill until you graduate (its not that hard) then chip anything you want.

i agree with you :)

good luck with the support case if you submit one

The problem with that of course, is that Graduation won't happen unless the Mentor presses the button.... :(

Support Case, definitely.. If it's clear that your Mentor has not been on in 2 years they should release you... Point out in your support case that it will mean you depositting more money into EU, that should swing it ;)

I have this very same problem and sent in a support case yesterday.

Being stuck like this is a pain, infact it makes depositing pointless until I am free to chip-in.

If your mentor is inactive and you send in a support case MA will release you from the mentor.

If your mentor has been inactive for two years yet you are still a disciple I can't imagine you also have been especially active either.

I doubt MA will release you until you complete the discipleship requirements, they will also check exactly how active you mentor has been in recent months before deciding to release you or give your mentor the opportunity to log back in.

I've not been active for a long while, no idea if my mentor has, she is not on my friends list, so I can't even contact her, if I could I would deposit and graduate, but no point if I'm going to be stuck after because she might not be around to press a button!

This system is not the best really.

The system really is terrible in this sense. Why make it so difficult to discharge your mentor if he/she hasn't been around for a long time? It makes no sense.

lols, not even in friendlist, that's funny :)

either way, afaik MA just releases you when you reached graduation requirement and can claim that the mentor is inactive or something

you also might try to add her to the friendlist again when you are skilling towards graduation level
in the "mentor and disciples" windows (action library, system) you can find a heart near her name to try to add her again

that just works if shes online though

the point of skilling towards that is that i doubt MA will release you without

generally, the mentor system is way away from being perfect for mentors and disciples :)
there is much room for improvement

had a friend who reached the required skill to graduate but cant because the mentor has to press some "release" button. However, the mentor was inactive for a long while. So he sent a support case regarding this matter. MA replied that they will attempt to contact the mentor through email and if within 3 days he hasn't released u, to contact MA again and they will release u manually.

I've not been active for a long while, no idea if my mentor has, she is not on my friends list, so I can't even contact her, if I could I would deposit and graduate, but no point if I'm going to be stuck after because she might not be around to press a button!

This system is not the best really.

:eek: You do not have your mentor on your FL?
Maybe you should try to find him ?
look if he is registered here on forum or on Entropedia or of he had a global the last half yer (Entropiatracker).
Or try to find someone in his soc.
If he really helped you and did not just "farm", then he would deserve the gift.
If he did not help you at all and nothing else works, surely a support case is adequate.

Back