Question: Success on 4e plate

JUmpingJAckFLas

Old Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Turpov JUmpingJAckFLash Flytest
hello
during the event i choise to make 4e plates for hunter
on my computer 4 days ago i made a set of 7 plates (1 success for 2.5 attempt)
so its a normal return ---> i have the skill for the bp its not the pb

2 days ago and this morning i made a run to make more plates, but with virtual tycoon because im not at home

2 days ago : 1 success for 5 attemps
this morning : 1 sucess for 4.5 attemps

ok i loose peds with an item i can sold TT+40, i definitly stop to play the game for sure, thanks MA :wise:

my question is "maybe i m wrong": for a Limited bp its commun at this time ? virtual tycoon is bugged that explain this return ? MA want control the success cause they dont want players make profit (or they want to control number of 4e on market ?)

if somebody have the same pb

PS : pleaz consider im not noob on craft , i know return on bps and Limited
my level on armor is 46

It's shit when it happens, but it happens. As always with this kind of question, make 1000 plates then come back.

I don't see how there could be a bug with virtual tycoon, all the important stuff is done server side.

MA control prints via controlling the materials, I don't think they'd mess around with success rates.

yep.... you need many, many, many clicks to get a good average success rate. Just a few clicks is not a good sample, and can vary, you can have large swings. If you want to hit the average 30% success rate of any item, you must do it in volume.
Also this will depend on how you adjust the slider... Ya know from crafter to gambler...
And use residue for those L plates, that is a must!

You might want to wait till mayhem is over.

Although I don't have any concrete evidence; it has been years that all loot is down during big events like MM.

So unless you do MM, you might want to celebrate your holidays IRL.
Sad, but I think it's how the loot engine works.

thanks for reply :)

i made another 30 clik to test and again 1/5 success
i know the crafting system and it s not a normal result on full quantity with 4 different L bps at different time

was not really active last mont and i ll continue when i see this shit

merry mayhem for all :)

Back