Suggestion: make belts :)

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
I know I know, theres really a lot more important and pressing issues that need adressing... but I can dream can't I!

I'd really like to have some cute belt options to go with my ava! I mean, they'd be very easy to implement, would use up hunting loot and create some new BP's. I don't care how you do it, I just want some more options :p my jeans feel like they're slippin off me!

Less trucker hats please!!!

-MsP :girl:

Yesterday, my avatar tripped while running away from a Berycled, and got eaten. Had there been belts, my pants wouldn't have dropped and I would have been saved the pain and agony of death (and revive).

Yesterday, my avatar tripped while running away from a Berycled, and got eaten. Had there been belts, my pants wouldn't have dropped and I would have been saved the pain and agony of death (and revive).

LOL!!! :lolup:

should probably get the clothes we have looking right before try adding more meshes, err belts. But yeah belts would be fun, especially if you could then hang holsters and scabbards on them...but I think we are getting way ahead of ourselves...hows taming coming?

MAKE CODPIECE!!!!

Want Mod Sentinel TEN Codpiece pls.

Also wanted to do this for a while, to the OP:-

SHH be quiet.. soon they will add another armor slot Waist.. then u can have ur belt and we see same again as we did with the foots

I want to see some cool cloaks

Back