Suggestion: Remove auto targeting

MA make most their money from macro users.

Removing or MA coming out and saying macro is not allowed will never happen. Bad business.

Just buy a hardware auto clicker. Put interact icon on your screen and move your camera to be above you looking down

become part of the problem. No point fighting it.

I have to admit that when i play to EU, it's to chill with a cold fresh beer, listening to music, and relaxing after a hard day of work.

So auto-targeting is important for me... It makes throwing my money away faster and easier 😁

MA make most their money from macro users.

Removing or MA coming out and saying macro is not allowed will never happen. Bad business.

Just buy a hardware auto clicker. Put interact icon on your screen and move your camera to be above you looking down

become part of the problem. No point fighting it.

Maybe there is no point fighting it as the recent CEO implemented during his tenure:

Camera and Controls update ([F] implentation - even invited some players to come see it for those who remember)
Lifesteal from mobs (great for your avatar staying alive when you are... doing other things)
Autoloot pets and pills (great for your avatar getting your loot when you are.... doing other things)
Changes to Armor Decay (great if you can use very overpowered armor but 10 years ago we hunted naked for a reason)
Instances (great if you want to be left alone and not disturbed whilst you are..... doing other things)
Percentage Of Loot From Kill if mob turreted / drowned / You logged off (great if you aren't paying full attention)
Looter profession (After 15 years suddenly we need this skill? Why?)
Loot 2.0 (Who benefits....? Of Course They Do.)

There is more, but Mindark love AFK players and they dont care at all about Alts and Expoiters.

Last edited:
unreal will fix this all don’t worry.
There will even be a new reload system so it’ll be more engaging

Back