Suli Malice, new umbranoid?

Chris Enzo

Old Alpha
When umbranoids invaded Hadesheim tonight, I was killed by "The vile Suli Malice", never seen it before.
Anyone knows something about it?

What are you talking about ? Why are there no screenshots ? And do they look like those f*cked up argonauts ?

The umbranoids look very much like people now (I last saw them BEFORE the orbs appeared, and they looked.... Quite different....) and hit alot harder than I remember... But yes I saw 3 different ones with odd names - I should have screenshotted :D

The Suli I saw had a huuuuge sword and some sort of armor...

I think it's umbra bosses. Remember those uberargos with the unique names?

The Suli I saw had a huuuuge sword...

Is mr Darkaner joking or was there "named" umbra, like those Rarkash-dudes among argos?

Now pray, in the name of the lord, pray(!), that there wont be an announcement of Marco stating :"Umbranoids have been defeated!"

Is mr Darkaner joking or was there "named" umbra, like those Rarkash-dudes among argos?

Not joking. And I missed the argo event so I dunno...

It looked like an umbra, but the name was just "Suli Malice".

When umbranoids invaded Hadesheim tonight, I was killed by "The vile Suli Malice", never seen it before.
Anyone knows something about it?

Its an Umbranoid that has been drinking 2 much Finnish Vodka "Koskenkorva" and 4 that reason went Berzerk and went in2 a Suuulliiii :p

Not joking. And I missed the argo event so I dunno...

It looked like an umbra, but the name was just "Suli Malice".

K, cool, thanks.

If I recall right, that argo event with "named leaders" or such was some kind of test of some tweaks done deepdeepdeep into system. Passed, apparently.

I didn't screenie the names, but Alice and I killed a mob called Harman Cruel or something like that. Should have screenied it but was too busy beating the piss out of it before someone else did =P

I killed a few Boorum earlier too, turned out to be quite a good day ^o^/

+rep for pic...

i suppose the guy with the blue sword in this pic is Suli Malice?

It appears the guy with the blue sword is the ava that took the pic ;)

Suli malice is not just an avatar name? :rolleyes:

no because as you can see in the pic posted above avatar was killed by "vile Suli Malice" so cannot be another avatar not pvp area hadesheim C

Sorry, was a bit confused when trying to upload the pic, the ava on the pic is not the Suli Malice.

Suli is not on pic Im afraid, it was a she, and she went out of sight before i did print screen i belive, I did print screen to not forget the name only, just forgot it:rolleyes:
And the sword she had was much longer:D

this is really odd :D

there were a few odd umbras I noticed during the event...

some strange names... Korak Torturer (something like that... kep killing me at revive)

a few others I saw that I cannot recal... but dang, that Torturer was hitting HARD with that whip!!!

Question... where was that argo?????? mean looking thing

all this talk of names and armour seems like there evolving quick.

finally .. a new story development.

I saw one called "Ach the Tormentor" or similar...

Female Umbra in partial Tiger Armour (!) with a whip dealing out 90 damage...

And no, it wasn't an avatar...

And no, I didn't get a screenie...

But Honest...

Back