Summer Price adjustment

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Hi all

Following the Dynamic nature of Entropia i readjusted my prices to follow the market trends regarding material prices and to keep a competative edge thorwards other leading beauticians :)

Notice hairstyling prices are still targeted thorwards my 1000 unique customers special offer and will change once the 1000th customer is found... (1000th customer also receives silver membership)

check out the new prices at http://www.idosunrider.com

And i hope to see you all soon at the parlor

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Stupid question: Adjusted up or down?
Good luck my old friend!

Reactions: Ido
down on most up on a few :) Dynamic :D

Stupid question: Adjusted up or down?
Good luck my old friend!

Probably down, with what I believe the market is doing. He would already have an edge if his prices were lower.

Edit: Ah, you beat me!

Everyone gets so excited about Leeloo doing her haircolor for 40 ped :p and noone notices my price adjustment thread ...

makes me feel so ignored :(

buahahahahahahahahahaha

Everyone gets so excited about Leeloo doing her haircolor for 40 ped :p and noone notices my price adjustment thread ...

buahahahahahahahahahaha

Because we have to click your link to see new prices :p

Because we have to click your link to see new prices :p

and your apartment is locked due to unpaid maintanance fees

must be bad for business

Yeah I think its time to take some action.
Lets wait til it gets dark, and meet up at Fort Troy. Then lets pay LeeLoo a visit and show her who runs this business :D

Yeah I think its time to take some action.
Lets wait til it gets dark, and meet up at Fort Troy. Then lets pay LeeLoo a visit and show her who runs this business :D

Lol i ment nothing like that :p

Leeloo is my friend, I aint gonna conspire against her :laugh:

Ido is the only beautician to have JamhotTV installed in Megavision in his salon!

is your set working properly now Ido?

all the best,

Jamhot

Ido is the only beautician to have JamhotTV installed in Megavision in his salon!

is your set working properly now Ido?

all the best,

Jamhot

I wrote a support to MA and they said they are aware of the problem with PC content and they are working on fixing the server :)

So i hope is fixed by now :) and everyone can come to the parlor and enjoy the new content i have on thuesday :D coz thats when im coming back to EU :)

see you all then

Ido

Back