Sunday morning ATH time ! 42k

Petrus PM

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Petrus PM Molinos
I started my EU career in December 2004 and got a 20k loot in Februari 2006; an ATH in those days. It was a Sunday morning and I was completely surprised by it :)

This Sunday morning had an even bigger surprise :yay:
I'm hunting scips for months now, hoping for something big and never even approached a 1k loot. Ready for another scip run I logged in and was told the server was not available :(
Well..... time for some exploring then. I tried to make a visit to the water plant. the 2nd stage WOF gathering place next week. before I reached it I was killed by a falx :D
Revenge! I came back, killed a few, got a global, took a shower, came back and then this happened :yay:

Lots of oil and a polaris harnas
Thx to all who said gratz in game already

:wtg: Lol saw it in game lucker ;)

But damn nice one eheh gratz hope we are that lucky next weekend :wtg:

huge gratz for huge loot :)

UBAH grats - As said ingame already, nice to see ATHs when they drop to someone who truely deserves them :)

gratz for that fat falx, well done! :)

Gz you hunt hard and deserved this one =)

Im hunting our chompers hard and couldnt log in to Oshiris this morning either so I went to Nate, tped to our LA3 big falx killed about 10-15 of em and then saw this one pop =)

next time =)

Huge gz

Huge gratz on the amazing loot! :eek: Well deserved mate! :yay:

Long time sice I saw really ncie loot window fom a falx - HUUUUUUUUUUGE GRATZ :yay::yay::yay:

Huge gratz m8 ;)

gratz i was there last night and in few mobs i got a hof lol , same for some weeks ago ,i was aspecting an uber there

Nice ATH mate :)
Surelly got happy seing you getting it :yay:

Gratz PM, well deserved ;)

Mega Congratumulations :)

gratz PM i see you are still doing good :)

And I told Manuel few days ago when we went on little falx "according to tracker, no more 1K+ loot on Falx since 247 Days, it's coming !:)"

gz !! :)

Nice gratz M8 :yay::yay::yay:
U deserve this

Gz and a Weeeeeeeeeeeee :yay:

omg big gratz: nice loot!

woot, huge gratz!!
:wtg:

Back