Superb upgraded servers :D

MeanMachine

Old Alpha
Society
Rage of the Ancients
The Mean Machine
Superb upgraded serverss that only 85 people crash from my friend list in 10 seconds.Its even worse than last year rofl :confused:

Superb upgraded serverss that only 85 people crash from my friend list in 10 seconds.Its even worse than last year rofl :confused:

Yes, but did you check your inventory? seems MA booted us so we could get our gifts...:laugh:

im getting insane lag spikes even up on cp and people continue to crash after this event started, alot of it reminds me of feffox mayhem and merry mayhem 2012 , not sure if MA knows how to make the servers more stable at all :)

they keep saying the servers are more stable in update notes but we continue to see the same instability time and time again, are they really improving anything? :confused:

they keep saying the servers are more stable in update notes but we continue to see the same instability time and time again, are they really improving anything? :confused:

After the VU I lasted 5 mins before getting a disconnect and thought "uh oh - here we go again" but pleased to say I have lasted over 2 hours in-game so far with the latest login.

Could well be server dependent, overall though a pretty decent VU rollout. :)

After the VU I lasted 5 mins before getting a disconnect and thought "uh oh here we go again" but pleased to say lasted over 2 hours so far with latest login.

Could well be server dependant, overall though a pretty decent VU rollout. :)

Was flying to foma earlier...crashed as i was entering...now i crash everytime on login...lol

super stable....lol

i crash a lot unless i turn the graphics, on my modern machine that can handle high easily right down to low, and even then it crashes much to often.
and dont get me started on the fact that even after these so called upgrades the auction is painfully slow and logging in is even worse with the constant timeouts and loss of connection.
at this rate im going to need a new gold card soon due to these issues.

No more CTD's for me since last VU, before it was raining CTD.
If they fix one place, it seems to break in another place .... no comments on software quality from me :ahh:

I'm standing outside cayuze service center. As soon as I enter I get CTD. While outside hunting spiders I get ctd every 5 min.
Suggestion to players:
I've Heard of Couples where one is stable the other not,please switch computers to see if its a computer problem or an ava problem.
LOL, the above reads a bit strange !

Back