• Never!

Votes: 35 28.0%

• Total voters

Maska

Grammar Police
Society
Supremacy Reign
Mario Maska Macique
I was just thinking today. Wouldn't it be fun if there were so called superbombs...
These bombs would have like 250m or so range, but they wouldn't detect anything smaller than abundant for example. And they'd cost like 10 peds or sth.

So what do you think about that? Would you use those?

hehehe .. i like ur dreams :D :D

Before they make superbombs they should make bombs blow up animals :D

But... no, I think they should stick with the current minibombs.

hmmm i think i would use your idea if and when they were available :) What i would like to see is a mine that you could lay down in the ground for pk and hunting purposes. You could lead the person/mob chasing you right into it!!

Ghandi said:

This ideea seems best for me. Usually when mining, one may find him/herself in some deep sh*t when beeing followed by some 5-10 "stupid" mobs. I feel most irritated when this happens as I usually do not like to practically hunt when mining. I sometimes even let the mobs kill me and sometimes I fight them. My point is that I often thought 'bout some kind of a bomb that I could drop behind me, with a kind of mass damage that would allow me to continue mining peacefully.

I don't know if you guys fancy this ideea, but I for one would like to get even one chance to the "freedom-of-spirit" of a miner ;)

Sharyn of the Templars.

I voted no cause it would mess up my mining totally using superbombs. I mean drop one reg bomb and it covers a certain area, if u after that drop a big one :) it makes it hard for u to keep track of the area u have already covered. But on the other hand I could buy a load of big ones and go out mining :p. Perhaps this could be an area for crafters instead so u could have a load of bombs with same range and depth bonus

Klod said:
I voted no cause it would mess up my mining totally using superbombs. I mean drop one reg bomb and it covers a certain area, if u after that drop a big one :) it makes it hard for u to keep track of the area u have already covered. But on the other hand I could buy a load of big ones and go out mining :p. Perhaps this could be an area for crafters instead so u could have a load of bombs with same range and depth bonus

I like that idea, crafted consumables with bonuses ... bombes, probes and ammo, would be great!

But what do you think about the profit MA will make from them. I bet they would love to get 10 peds from explosion...
in the same time, we get to scan a bigger area , when we have that "gut feeling" of a biggie nearby

If they costed 100 ped each we would maybe have ourselfs a nice business ;)

dunno shit bout mining, but bombs to kill all the creatures within range would be nice ;)

btw. did bombs used to do that like in few years ago? or i am just hallunizating <-- prolly that :p

a few years ago.. phoehhhh :p long time ago.. I don't know.
but I dont really think I would use superbombs
1 because I dont mine :laugh:
2 they prolly would be more expensive, and since I always lose while mining :rolleyes:

if i remember right this have been sugested before way way back :S i hope they add it :) yes i would use them all the time

Ghandi said:

But... no, I think they should stick with the current minibombs.
Im with Ghandi
[br]Click to enlarge[/br] :D

Maska said:
But what do you think about the profit MA will make from them. I bet they would love to get 10 peds from explosion...
in the same time, we get to scan a bigger area , when we have that "gut feeling" of a biggie nearby

As countless times stated the loot system is a zero system. Means whatever we put in will paid out. If you shoot in the air, someone will loot this, if you miss 20 times in a row someone will loot it, if you get 30 nonlooters in a row, someone get a global... ect ect ect. MindArks profits come from decay of Tools where they substract a unknown percentage from. Exclusion are Taxes for hunting and mining on Player owned Land. Thats a reason why they like amps and give players using them an advantage same for more decaying mining tools. But i get out of topic :)

There was talk about (I dont know where, clientloader? Marco said it? if someone remember where it came from, please tell) some day in the future they may make it so that you could have factories, and make ammo with for example dmg +1 and so on. So why not more powerful bombs? they only notice the bigger deposits and have more searchradius or something.. but if you dont hit anything ofc then its useless.

Now, I dont know squat about mining but..
I think it'd be cool, if I were in a area which I would hit alot of deposits or something with normal bombs -find a vain or soemthing, then Id blast a superbomb and Id find the source of the vain or well the bigger cluster. Something like that. Sounds fun. And at the moment I dont think when it comes to equipment mining is really developed. It has different equipment but Id like to see some advancing in the field.

Why note a robot mole that would go underground and scan for ressources, with a limited number of moves, that you would control like a minigame?

I was thinking more along the lines of "Why can't a bomb detect more than 1 deposit, say the deposit is 30m away from the one you just detected, why won't it detect that one also?" This would make sense...when you pull up your detector it will show you 3 deposits, go mark them. i'd pay more for a bomb if that happened.

Klod & toorged got some top ideas there.

ufcfl said:
Why note a robot mole that would go underground and scan for ressources, with a limited number of moves, that you would control like a minigame?

WOOW! This idea i REALLY like! ..... really good idea

+rep!

Back